Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

The morning breeze, the sound of seagulls squawking, the little geckos speeding across the sidewalk trying not to be trampled and huge long-legged birds strolling by were now Taylor’s scenery. She smiled as she completed the last bit of her jog and began to walk the final block. When she got to her door, Enrique was dressed in a nice button-down shirt with a pair of slacks standing by his black BMW that was parked right out front. He commented, “Buenas dias senorita.”

She nodded. He paused, “Are you upset about something?”

Before she opened her door, she turned to him, “Upset?”

He shrugged, “I don’t know. I thought maybe you possibly heard something last night while you were on the patio that could have upset you.”

She turned her lips over and went inside.

“I guess, that’s a yes,” he said grinning as he got inside of his car.


Taylor’s phone sounded, and she answered, “Hey boo.” It was her friend, Sherry, “How are things?” she asked.

Taylor looked around, “Oh you know, sunshine, birds, beaches, seafood, blah, blah...”

“Oh! Poor you,” she joked. “Are you getting settled? More importantly, is my room ready?”

Taylor laughed, “Everything is pretty much done. I just have to finish my workspace. And your room, aka my second closet, is ready. She got a glass of water, “So when are you visiting?”

“In a couple of weeks. I’m bringing a surprise.”

“Surprise?” she hesitated, Sherry’s surprises were like eating a piece of chocolate cake and immediately seeing five pounds added to your ass. “Um, surprise. I’m trying to keep things low-key.”

“Oh, don’t worry. This is a good surprise.”

“If you say so.”

“What’s wrong Tay? You seem out of it?”

“I don’ know. Maybe it’s the move or it could be that I feel like John is slipping away from me.”

“Um-hmm, what makes you say that?”

“Just a feeling. One minute he’s acting like he can’t live without me, the next, he’s doing everything to stay away from me.”

“Oh stop. John is crazy about you. Besides, if it’s just that you’re needing a little action, just hook up with someone until he gets there ... you know someone who won’t get attached. That way it’ll just be a thing to hold you over.”

Taylor laughed, “You make it sound so simple like using water on cornflakes until you can get milk.”

“Ew, god who would do that? I like to think of it as using 0% milk until they restock the almond.”

“Is that what you did before Adam committed to your relationship?”

She chuckled, “Whatever happened before Adam, is before Adam.”

Taylor nodded as she finished her glass of water. “Okay boo, I have to get busy. The day isn’t going to conquer itself.”

“Okay dear, ciao.”

She stood there and remembered the night before. How she sat and listened while the man in condo 69B, now known to her as simply, Enrique was pleasured by a woman. Surely, he knew she was there, but why would he do it, if he had an interest in her? She shook her head, “It can’t be him; it has to be someone else.”

After a nice shower and breakfast, the work to organize her workspace began. She had one shelf with all of her lenses and another with the camera bodies. She had some studio lights set up, her long desk with three monitors, a printer, an external hard drive, and a host of other toys from camera drones to go pros.

She sat at her desk staring at pictures of John. He was a regular guy, brown hair, tapered, clean-shaven, wore glasses, he was average build, super sweet, but what you saw is what you got. He was no bells or whistles. That was the thing she thought she loved about him, but when it came to making love, it was the one thing she dreaded. She sighed as she picked up her phone and sent him a text, “Thinking about you.”

The three dots appeared for a moment then disappeared. She waited, but nothing. What was happening between them? She didn’t understand it. Then suddenly, her mind flashed to her last meeting with Donte. It was when John was out of town visiting his friends in Minnesota.

She ran into Donte while she was at the mall. The look he gave her. The one where he would bite his lip and then lick them drove her insane, “Ms. Taylor.” He said.

She smiled, “Donte, what are you doing in town?”

“Can I get a hug first?” He knew the answer.

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him. He smelled nice. She felt like melting into him. She stepped back, “How long are you here?”

“I only came to see you. Ya girl told me that you were here shopping. That you were um, alone for the weekend.” His eyes scanned her. He remembered how she tasted and longed to taste her once more.

She nodded, “I am, but—”

“Do you want some company?”

She was silent. How could she respond to that? She did, but how could she say, “yes?” She shrugged, “I don’t know.”

He wrote down the address to the hotel where he stayed and the room number and slipped the hotel key card into her back pocket, “I’ll see you tonight.” He stepped away.

Taylor shook her head and looked back at her cellphone, still no response from John. Did he know about that night? The only people that knew were her and Donte.

When she showed up to the room that night wearing a sexy black dress that hugged her in all the right places, her hair straightened and flowed down her back. She almost didn’t use that key, but the door opened and there Donte stood with his shirt off displaying his amazing upper body, “Ms. Taylor.” He opened the door wider, her feet carried her across the threshold and there she was.

“So, what have you been up to?” he asked as he poured her a drink.

“Um, just working. I’m working part-time with the Journal, but I’ve also started doing some freelance stuff that’s taking off.”

He smiled, “I always told you, you had what it takes.” He handed her the glass of wine.

She smiled, “You did say that night when we first met.”

He nodded and took a sip of his wine. “So.” He placed the glass on the table. She stood by the table. He smiled, “Make yourself comfortable.” He walked over to her and removed the wrap she wore covering her shoulders. His lips kissed her neck. “Donte—”

“Shhh.” He replied still kissing her neck and her shoulder, “Your body is screaming for some attention.” His hand moved the strap off one shoulder and exposed her right breast. He held it in his hand. He remembered how he enjoyed holding her breasts. His left hand caressed her thigh and went up the inner side until he found her panties. He touched the top of her panties and felt the magic spot and just rubbed in circular motions, she pressed into him. “Tell me what you want,” he said softly in her ear.

Would she dare say it? He kept touching that spot and her legs began to shake. Her panties were wet. She turned to him, removed the dress, and stood there in front of him in just her thong and a pair of high heels. He smiled, reached for her hand and they walked toward a chair. He stopped, dropped his shorts, and sat back. She kneeled in front of him and looked up into his eyes as she touched him. One hand stroking his penis and the other touching his balls, “Damn baby.” He uttered.

She leaned in and tasted him, he was sweet just like she had remembered. He ran his fingers through her hair, “I missed you so much.” He moaned and groaned. She stopped, stepped out of her heels, and straddled him. “Oh, you know what you came here for.” She grinned as he entered her. His hands gripped her butt and he squeezed and spread them wider so he could feel all of her. She was so wet, that it dripped onto the chair and the sounds of moisture were heard as she moved up and down on him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.