Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

On August 21st, Enrique held his son as he sat on the balcony of his beachfront property. He stared out at the ocean. He wanted so badly to show up at the wedding and claim his woman. “That baby she’s carrying is mine,” he said to Lorencito.

The baby simply looked into his father’s eyes lovingly and licked his little peach lips. “I know it.” He stood to his feet and went inside. He phoned his mother and spoke in Spanish, “I need to drop the baby off for a little while.”

She agreed to watch him. She loved her grandson and the kids loved having him over. Enrique prepared everything to leave. He went to open the door and froze, “Jennifer?”

Her golden hair shined in the sunlight and the fullness of her belly provoked serious questions in his mind.

She smiled, “May I come in?” she asked sweetly.

He stepped aside and watched her enter, “How did you?”

“It was all over the news.” She looked at the baby, “He’s handsome just like his father. I’m glad you were able to reclaim your life.”

“Well,” he paused, “Some things, but— what brings you by?”

“I would have come sooner, but I had to bury my husband. And then fight his kids for my share of the inheritance.”

“Sorry to hear about that,” he replied still unsure of why she showed up. He cleared his throat.

“I just came by to say that your son will soon have a little brother.”

His jaw dropped, “Excuse me?”

She touched her belly, “I’m pregnant I’m due at the end of December.”

He did a mental calculation, “And you’re sure it isn’t your late husband’s?”

She giggled, “Heaven’s no. We weren’t having sex. That’s why I had you el guapo. Besides, it wasn’t just sex. I thought we had a connection. It felt real.”

He blew out a puff of air and looked at the clock. There was no way he’d make it in time to drop the baby with his mother and then run to the location to stop the wedding. He offered Jennifer a seat and they talked.

“I’m not looking for marriage. I just wanted to see if we could at least see what happens. We were good together.”

“I’m in love with another woman.”

“Yes, but she’s marrying someone else. I’m having your child.”

“And, I have a child with her—”

“And she’s marrying another man.”

Enrique sighed. He grunted. Even if he took the baby with him to the venue it would be too late. Taylor would be married. He looked at Jennifer as she sat there. She was gorgeous and he remembered having great times with her. How could he concede his love for Taylor? She burned in his mind constantly.

“I need time to explain you to my family.”

She stood, “I understand. I’ll be at the house. You remember where it is, don’t you?”

He nodded. He walked her to the door. She paused and touched his handsome face before she left.


Taylor and Raul had a beautiful wedding in front of close family and friends. Then they ventured off to Puerto Rico for two weeks and basked in the sun. And made love in every room of the apartment they owned together. It was a wedding gift from Raul’s parents.

On the last night of the honeymoon, Taylor lay on a hammock remembering the day she was married, “If any person sees a reason why these two individuals shouldn’t be married, speak now or forever hold your peace?”

Lola stood and for a moment, Taylor’s heart dropped, but Lola simply excused herself. Later Taylor found her, “What was all that about?” she asked Lola angrily.

“I know my brother lied to you, but you’re lying to yourself and Raul. You love Enrique. This wedding was a mistake.”

She watched Lola storm off.

Raul noticed and walked over to her, “Is everything okay between you two?”

Taylor shrugged, “We haven’t seen eye-to-eye lately.”

He kissed her mouth.

Taylor sat up and left the hammock to find Raul. He sat in the living room watching television. She removed the remote control and eyed him seductively, “Um what’s this he asked as he went to her knees, slipped her hands into his shorts, and pulled down the top. He lifted his hips and his cock flopped out. She spat on it and took his member with both hands and worked her spit onto his shaft before devouring him.

“Oh my god, I’m the luckiest man in the world, fuck.”

When her mouth grew tired and her pussy wet, she mounted him easing down until her pussy swallowed him. She bit her lip and looked into his eyes. There was a moment when she contemplated telling him. It was right on the tip of her tongue, “The baby I’m carrying might not be yours. It’s Enrique’s.” She didn’t see it going over well. She continued to ride his cock harder and faster.

He grabbed her hips, “despacio mi amor,” he instructed. She slowed and their foreheads touched. Her eyes rolled. He held her tightly. He felt her pussy pulsating and throbbing on his cock. He lifted her and lay her down and pushed his cock in and humped with vigor.

He had won. She belonged to him. “I love you, Taylor.”

“I love you too,” she replied taking stroke after sweet stroke until he emptied his load gasping as she shuddered.


It had been months since Enrique had been at the mansion of Jennifer’s rich husband. The house was one of the things her husband left her along with a sizeable bank account. She wouldn’t have to work if she didn’t want to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.