Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

The morning was rough, Raul sat in his office looking at the maternity picture of him and Taylor, he thought about how cold he was to her before he left, he picked up his cellphone and left her a message, “Hey babe, I’m sorry for how I acted this morning. Okay, I’ll see you later.”

His door opened, he looked up and saw Enrique walking in and closing the door. He stood. They stared each other down like a couple of gunslingers, “What are you doing here?” asked Raul.

“I just came to explain. I know it’s a lot, but I’ve been through a lot. I just want to be in my child’s life and I plan to be there when the baby is born.”

Raul nodded, his lips twisted, nostrils flared, “Okay. And what else?”

Enrique grinned, “if you’re worried about me going after Taylor, all I can say is ... if she loves you, then won’t have to worry about me.” Enrique turned to leave.

Raul spoke, “Enrique, before all this, you came to me like a man and asked me to fall back from talking to Taylor, and I did...”

He nodded, “You did.” He smiled and left.

Raul cussed out loud.

Soft jazz played, vanilla-scented candles burned, and Taylor soaked in a warm bath with lavender oils and bubbles. Her mind was on all that transpired. Her belly was now full, the life inside of her restless. She rubbed her tummy and smiled.

The sound of footsteps crescendoed as Raul entered the bathroom. He approached the tub and knelt, “Hello.” His lips pressed against hers and he looked into her eyes. She looked delightful, breasts sudsy and full, he smiled, “Can I join you?” She nodded and watched him undress.

He stepped in behind her, the water toasty against his skin, “This feels nice.”

“The water or me?” she asked jokingly.

He kissed her neck, “Both, but you always feel better.” Her hair was up in a bun, he ran his fingers across the back of her shoulders and kissed her. Her hand reached back and touched his face, she turned to him and placed a kiss on his lips. He commented, “I’m not giving you up. I plan to fight for this, for us.”

She smiled, “I told you, I’m not going anywhere.” She kissed him again before turning. Her hands rubbed soap on her belly. His hands touched her stomach, he felt the life inside of her and kissed her neck. “almost time.”

“Yes. I can’t wait.”

His hand traveled to her inner thigh as his kisses on her neck became more passionate. She smiled. He whispered in her ear, “I love you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.