Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

The morning arrived. Enrique went to the main house into the kitchen and asked one of the ladies, “Where’s Dona Jennifer?”

The woman responded in Spanish, “She went with her husband to Tampa for business.”

He nodded grabbed some breakfast and left. He went back to the pool house to use the computer. He looked up his obituary and found the names of his family. When he came across Ximena’s name, a flash from childhood emerged on the beach, playing in the sand. He nodded and searched for her information and found that she had an immigration service office in the area. So off he ventured.

When the Uber driver left him at the address, the trick was how do I do this without causing alarm. I have to sneak in. He went around the back of the office and waited. He saw a delivery person leaving and he quickly hurried over, “Can you hold the door?”

The person waited, “Thanks,” he replied and he was in. He heard her voice up front. He looked to his left and saw her office door with a nameplate. He went inside and sat at her desk. His eyes scanned the room, all the pictures his heart was full and heavy.

When the door opened, he quickly stood and said, “Shhhhhhhh.”

Ximena shut and locked her door. Stared at him in disbelief, “What is this?”

“It’s me. Enrique. Your brother.”

“But you died in Mexico.”

“I didn’t. I’m alive.”

She ran over to him, and wrapped her arms around him, “How?”

“It’s hard to explain. I only have bits and pieces. I can’t remember a lot. But I’m alive.”

They cried in each other’s arms. “Mom, dad abuela, everyone will be so happy to see you.”

He stopped her. “I don’t want everyone to know just yet. I have to find out who is behind this.”

She nodded, “I want to help.” Ximena was eager, as a child, she enjoyed playing like a detective.

He smiled, “Thanks.”

“What is it?” she asked when she saw the look on his face.

“Was I involved with someone before all this occurred?”

She smiled, “Taylor.” She pulled out her cellphone and showed him a picture.

His face became a ray of light, “It’s her. The woman that visited me every night in my dreams. How is she?”

“She was heartbroken when this happened, we all were. Now—” he waited anxiously for her to finish, “She’s with someone. She’s pregnant. She’s doing well.”

He nodded, it wasn’t exactly what he wanted to hear, but at least he knew she was fine, “So by the end of the year, she’ll be a mother, is she married?”

“Engaged. And the baby is due next month.”

His mind was busy. He shook his head, “How?”

“She was pregnant when they started, about six months. The baby she’s carrying is yours.”

His eyes watered. His heart was full, “My child. I have to see her.” Ximena was reluctant to say anything. However, she said, “She’s happy Enrique. He’s a good man.”

“I only said I wanted to see her.”

“Yeah, but I know you.”

He sighed, “If she’s carrying my child, I have rights.”

“And I agree with you.”

“If she’s happy, then seeing me will not ruin anything she has with this man she’s engaged to.”

Ximena thought back to the lunch she had with Taylor the day before after shopping for the baby. They sat at an outside café Ximena said, “Do you ever think about Enrique?”

Taylor’s face lit up, “Every night I dream about him, calling out to me like he’s looking for me. It kept me awake for countless nights. I love Raul and he’s a good man, however, I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I missed Enrique. His smile, his voice, our adventures, him cooking arepas for me...”

Enrique stared at Ximena who looked like she was in a trance, “what are you not saying?” he asked.

“Nothing. I just don’t want this to turn into a thing.”

He placed his hands on her arms and reassuringly said, “It won’t.” although he said that, deep down inside, did he mean it. “I just want to see her; can you arrange it? In an hour, please. I have to be back before night.”

“Why, what are you involved in?”

“It’s complicated. A woman ... got me papers into the USA. I didn’t remember my name; I created an identity for myself and here I am.”

“Are you?”

He nodded, “But as soon as I figure out everything, I want my life back. The person that did this will pay.”

“They will pay.” She grabbed her keys from the drawer, “I’ll take you to the beach house. I’ll have her go there. It might be hard on her though, you two spent a lot of time there ... I just don’t want—”

“It’ll be fine. Let’s go.”


Anna Marie pulled up to Lola’s home. She got out of her car and strutted to the door. It opened. “Anna Marie?”

She kissed Lola’s cheeks, “Hi, sorry to bother you at this time. I just—” she put on her best distraught face.

Lola said, “What’s wrong?”

“It’s about what happened to Enrique.”

Lola made a face, “What do you mean?”

“Before, when all this first began, I received calls, weird ones saying that they wanted money or they’d kidnap me and Enrique until someone paid big. The woman that works with Taylor ... how much do you know about her?”

Lola shrugged, “Just that she’s helping Taylor until after the baby is born.”

“She’s from the town where Enrique was found dead and her brother was the one driving the van.”

Lola hurried to the phone, “We have to call the police.”

Anna Marie stopped her, “We can’t. whoever is working with her has threatened the unborn child if we say anything. All we have to do is pay her and she’ll go away.”

Lola thought about it, “How much?”


Ximena had picked Taylor up under the guise that they were going out for ice cream. However, as they ventured along the path Taylor felt nostalgic, “Where exactly are we headed?” She had a feeling deep in her gut it was the beach house.

Ximena looked over, “I have something I need to show you.” She pulled into the driveway.

Taylor sat in the car. She was frozen. I can’t go in there. I just can’t. Her eyes started to water. Ximena reached for her hand, “I know it’s hard, but I want you to see something. I promise it will all make sense...” she thought about it, or maybe t won’t. “Come on.” She got out and walked around to help Taylor out of the car.

They went inside. Taylor stood in the living room and looked around. The memories of all the encounters she had with Enrique flooded her mind. She smiled, “If these walls could speak.”

A familiar voice sounded, “They’d tell you how beautiful you are.” Taylor’s heart pounded in her chest, she turned to her left to find Enrique standing in the kitchen. She stared at him in disbelief, then at Ximena, “Is that, do you see him? Am I—”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.