Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

El doctor had grown tired of his life in the little town, he was tormented by the memories of what happened to him, so in February, he moved to the touristy town of Acapulco, in a small two-bedroom apartment while he worked at a local hotel under the name of Juan Luis Ramirez.

It was a busy day at the hotel, Juan had worked at the bar preparing drinks when he heard, “Wow, it’s El Mexicano with the Venezuelan accent.”

He smiled when he saw her. She received his smile with enthusiasm running her fingers through her fine golden strands as he spoke, “It’s been a long time.”

“Yes, it has. Did you and your wife move here to Acapulco?”

He shook his head, “She um, unfortunately, died in January.”

“I’m so sorry to hear that.”

He nodded. “Are you here with someone?”

She looked over her shoulder. There was a man in his late 60s, looking as if he was on his last leg, sitting at a table, face scowled as he looked through a book.

“Is he your husband?”

She nodded, “Yeah, but he lets me do what I want, just to keep him company.” She smiled.

He nodded as he picked up what she was putting down. She added, “How late are you working” she looked at his name tag, “Juan.”

I get off at midnight.”

She smiled and handed him a card, “Come see here at this location. It’s a friend of mine. She won’t mind, she’s in Mexico City on business for a few days.”

He thought about it and nodded.

“Ciao,” she said and walked off.


A little after midnight, Juan went to the address on the card. It was a beautiful home, gated. He buzzed and the gate opened for him. He was met at the driveway with a glass of red wine. “So, tell me about you Juan, you’re so intriguing to me.” She looked into his hazel green eyes.

He was at a loss. He didn’t know where to begin or end, he sighed, “I can’t say much. I’m just a guy trying to find himself.”

She nodded, “I think most of us are. Life is crazy that way.”

“Tell me about your, situation, how did that come to be?”

“Well, I would love to tell you that I married him for love, but it was more of an arrangement. He’s a rich man and can have whatever he wants. One day, he saw me with my father on vacation and decided, he wanted me. He helped my father with a business deal and I was part of the deal.”

“Are you happy?”

“He treats me well. I can’t complain, but a woman has needs, you know what I mean.” She approached him and touched his hair, “Your eyes are amazing. I swear so dreamy.” She leaned in and gave him a soft peck. He stood still. “Are you not attracted to me?”

“You’re beautiful.”

“I’m already married, so you don’t have to worry about me wanting a commitment. I just want to touch you, taste you, and feel you inside of me. It’s been months for me.” She kissed the sides of his face. He tried hard to resist, but his penis started to throb.

She undid his shirt, kissed his chest, and ventured down and revealed the elephant trunk he possessed already moist, “Wow, impressive.” She said and then she spit on it and rubbed it vigorously before filling her mouth with him. He looked down and saw the pretty blonde-haired woman known as Jennifer devouring him. He pulled her hair gently. She stood up, “I’m dying to feel you, let’s go inside.”

They ended up in the living room. There was a beam that separated the dining area from the living room. She stopped there and turned to him. She leaned against the beam and started playing with herself. He was hesitant, but eventually, he lifted her dress and pushed his way inside as he lifted her leg high in the air. Her leg rested on his shoulder, she squealed as she felt the fullness of him. He gave her exactly what she wanted, an orgasm that she hadn’t felt in months from a man’s penis. She groaned and held him tightly as she wet his balls with her juices.

He stopped and pulled out, she went down and finished him off. And later, she thanked him and he left.

After a few days of sexual bliss, Jennifer had provided Juan with a very enticing proposition. They lay in bed next to each other, she looked at him, “In a few days, I’ll leave for the U.S.A. with my husband. We have a property in southern Florida, it’s huge. I usually handle all the staff. I would love it if you would come and keep me company.

“But how, won’t I need some kind of paperwork?”

“I have money and connections. I can get you in.”

He looked at her and smiled, “sure.”

She kissed his cheek. “I can’t wait. You’re going to love Florida.”

It was a nice day at work, Raul had just finished a consultation and sat down for a nice cold beverage when his door opened, and in walked Anna Marie. His face went sour and he put the drink down, “What?”

“You don’t have so rude. We were once lovers.” He rolled his eyes, “we were, but as soon as you had a chance, you left me for someone else.”

She walked slowly towards his desk. His eyes were pasted on her. She stopped at the edge, “I still consider us friends.”

He let out a single laugh, “friends.”

“Yes. I need help, Raul.”

“If this is about money ... forget it.”

“Come on, what’s 20k between friends. You have money.”

He stood, “And I also have a fiancé and a baby due next month.”

She stood quietly, as if she was calculating, “next month ... so ... you’re not the biological father.”

“I’m not, but this will be my child.”

She nodded. Her mind was still on the fact that Taylor’s baby was Enrique’s. her insides screamed. Raul looked at her oddly, “Are you okay?”

She snapped out of her trance, “Yes. Yes. I have to go, if you change your mind, please call me.”

He nodded. He watched her exit the office. He waited a few minutes and then followed her outside.

He saw her approach a familiar face, “Is that Sara?” he asked himself. He shook his head and thought, what is she up to now.?


Raul eagerly entered the home, he saw Taylor, the fullness of her belly as she stood by the stove wearing cotton overalls and a half-shirt underneath. He smiled as he walked up behind her and kissed her. The savory smells in the kitchen delighted him, “Oh, wow, sanchoco?”

She nodded and turned to him proudly, “Your mom sent me the recipe. She also video called me and walked me through it.” She laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.