Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

December, a festive time of year. At six months pregnant and sporting an adorable-sized belly, Taylor wore a red blouse that floated away from the mid-frame with a pair of denim skinny jeans.

She was at Raul’s in the living room adding decorations to the Christmas tree.

It smelled like the holidays in the home with pine cones, a real Christmas tree, and hot chocolate on the stove.

Raul walked into the living room and saw her. His heart filled with joy, and he walked up behind her. He kissed her neck and placed his hand on her belly. He felt a thump. They laughed. “He’s active,” Raul commented.

Taylor replied, “or she,” she turned to him and placed her arms around his neck.

His hands were on her hips, “so after we have the baby, how many more do we want to have?” he asked eagerly.

“Two. And hopefully, God will bless us with twins so we can be done.”

He smiled, “if you are serious, I know doctors that can make that happen.” He kissed her. “Do you know what you want for Christmas?”

“Would it be cheesy if I said I already have everything that I want?”

“No. And I appreciate you feeling that way, but I want our first Christmas to be special. You’ve been through a lot this year.”

She touched his face and kissed his lips, “I feel weird asking you for anything when you have already done so much for me.” Her eyes started to water.

He wiped her tears. “My family is coming in for the holiday. It’s my turn to host. I was going to wait to give you this, but I can’t wait that long.” He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a small black box. He held it and opened it to reveal an insanely large diamond with a white gold band.

Her heart raced. She looked at it, then at him. Her face shined and she grabbed him tightly. He nearly dropped the ring. “Yes. Yes, yes.” She hopped up into his arms and kissed him. Slowly, he let her down and she stood in front of him. He took the ring out of the box. It sparkled under the lights. She gave him her left hand and slipped the ring on. It looked amazing on her hand.

“I wanna see you at the hot tub in five minutes wearing just this ring. “ he slapped her butt and walked off.

She looked at the ring again and walked out of the living room to find her man in the hot tub.


When Taylor entered the screened patio. She saw Raul standing by wearing nothing but a smile and holding a glass of champagne for himself and apple cider for her.

He handed her a glass and they drank. Bubbles in the glass and bubbles on their tongues, his champagne kisses tasted divine.

He took the glasses and set them aside, and stepped into the tub first, then reached for her hand to help her in. The water was toasty but not unbearable. Raul sat, then submerged himself briefly before popping up with water dripping from his hair down his face. He drank more champagne. “Come here,” he said.

Since her belly was growing, straddling him in tight spaces proved to be a challenge. So she turn and sat on his lap. His left hand turned her head. Their mouths connected. His right hand strummed her below.

She lifted and allowed him to enter. The warmth of the water and the warmth of him sent a sensation throughout her body, she moaned in delight as she moved up and down on him, the water sloshed and bubbled around them as she moved with vigor. Their hands touched her gem and brought her to the edge. As soon as she flinched, he pulled out and she stood up. He rose to his feet and they touched lips gently and then passionately. His finger entered and his thumb played below, when her legs shook, he took the left leg and placed it on top of the tub and found his way inside. Both of his hands held her ass tightly as he thrust repeatedly. After she had another orgasm, he pulled out and smiled, let’s finish inside.

They went to the seating room that was just inside the house from the patio. He guided her to take and seat and stood in front of her. She knew what he wanted and she didn’t waste time grabbing hold of him. She looked for a moment and watched as his eyes roll around. His hand touched the sides of her face. She worked serious magic on his shaft, he grunted and asked her to stop. She watched him lie on the sofa and he asked her to lay back on him. He lifted her leg on top of the sofa and dug in deep.

His hand under her thigh found that special spot, Her hand touched below and felt as he moved around inside her. He bit her shoulder and kissed her all over her back. Her body began to quake and he felt himself on the verge. Then it happened. They climaxed simultaneously. She tried to close her legs, but he held it up. He enjoyed watching her have multiples. How her body jerked and how she’s purred like a cat. When she eased up. He released her leg. She turned to him. They looked into each other’s eyes.

“When my family comes for a few days next week, we won’t be able to get this freaky.”

She smiled. “I know, I get too loud.”

He smiled, “Like it when you’re loud.”


Most nights, Taylor had trouble sleeping due to heartburn, but this night, she experienced a different occurrence. She lay sleeping. Her mind shifted from a peaceful day out walking along the beach to seeing the face of Enrique. It was so vivid that she could feel his presence. He called her name, “Taylor.”

She smiled. She walked toward him, but the closer she got, the further away he seemed.

She awoke. Raul asked, “You okay mami?”

“Yeah, just going to get a glass of water.”

He offered to get it, but she told him to rest. She went to the kitchen. She retrieved the glass of water. She couldn’t help but think about Enrique. Her eyes welled with tears. Suddenly, she felt her stomach contract. She touched her stomach and rubbed, “It’s okay baby. I’m okay.” She went into the living room and sat in the recliner; her mind ran wild with memories of Enrique.

The next morning, Raul found Taylor sleeping. He kissed the top of her head. She woke up, “Good morning baby.” She slowly rose to her feet.

“The baby kept you up last night?”

She nodded. He surveyed her. She looked rough, “Are you working today?” he asked.

She nodded, “I have a couple of jobs.”

“I thought we talked about taking it easy. I don’t like you up on your feet for long hours.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.