Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Although the season had switched to fall, one could hardly tell by the weather in the area. It was still ungodly hot. However, the colors of fall were all over Taylor’s apartment. She sat out on the patio, drinking sweet tea and video chatting with Sherry.

“So what’s happening between you two?”

Taylor shrugged, “I’ve told you too many times. It’s not like that.”

“Then explain.”

She chuckled, “It’s like having a person that I can talk to, I can lean on. One that looks out for me and just makes sure I’m okay.”

“Well Tay, no man spends that much time with a woman, if he’s not interested.”

“I don’t know. “ She looked out at the horizon. It was a beautiful sunny day. “I don’t want to read too much into things and then it’s weird and I lose his friendship.” She stood up and went indoors, “Like the other day, I came home from work. I was dogged and tired. I went into the guest bedroom and he had set up the baby’s crib, changing table, and a rocking chair. I must have cried for like five minutes. He’s always doing sweet stuff like that.”

“Then you have your answer.”

The door opened, she turned and saw Raul walking in with bags. “Sherry,”

“I know. Tell him I said hi.”

Raul heard and said, “Hi Sherry.” She smiled and the call ended.

Taylor now with a small baby bump wearing cotton overalls looked at Raul, “What do you have there?”

He placed the bags on the counter and then pulled a blanket out of one, “My mom made this one for the baby.” It was a soft yellow and green.

Taylor touched it, “It’s so pretty. I love this.”

“She kept the colors neutral since you aren’t finding out the sex of the baby until it’s born.”

“I will call her tomorrow. This is sweet.”

She looked over his shoulder, “did you bring food?”

He smiled, “You always talk about that Indian restaurant, so I stopped and picked up something.”

He noticed her growing belly and smiled, “You’re finally starting to show.” She nodded. “Hopefully, I won’t grow too much larger. I don’t think my back can stand long shoots with all the weight in front.”

“When are you taking time off.”

“Uh, I’m going to work as close to my due date as possible. Trying to build up a nice nest egg so I can take three months off after the baby is born.”

“Okay. Fair enough. Why don’t you rest for a few minutes while I get dinner set up.”

“will do.” She went to the living room and laid back on the sofa. She drifted off for a moment and her mind went there. This was the first time since being with Enrique, her dreams involving a sexual encounter featured anyone other than Enrique.

She was at Raul’s place. They were at the pool. He swam to her and their eyes locked on each other. Her heart raced and her vagina throbbed for him. It had been too long and he’d been there. He could feel her essence pulling him closer, so he pulled her in and placed his lips on her. The first kiss was simple. He stopped and looked into her eyes to see if she wanted more. She touched his face and pulled him in for another kiss. Just as his finger was about to slip inside of her bikini, she felt a shake.

She opened her eyes and there was Raul, “You dozed off.”

She sat up, she looked at him differently for the first time. But she was in her head about the, “What ifs” that danced around in her mind. He reached for her hand and helped her stand.

After dinner was over, they were in the kitchen cleaning. She stood by the stove aligning the seasoning bottles in the cabinet when Raul stepped next to her and handed her the pepper. Their hands touched. Their eyes locked. It was the same look he had given her in her dream. She leaned in and pressed her lips against his and then stepped back, her heart danced. He smiled, “You’ve never kissed me like that before.”

She placed her hand on his chest, “I know I have a lot going on and if this situation is not something that you’re wanting to step into, I get it, but I just thought I’d let you know, that I see you,” she rattled off nervously.

Fireworks exploded in his mind. He smiled, “I didn’t want to rush you.”

“I feel a lot of things right now, but rushed, isn’t one of them.” She kissed him again, “Being that you’re a doctor, would you say it’s safe for a woman five months pregnant to engage in hot, steamy, passionate sex.” She bit his ear and kissed his neck.

He cleared his throat, “I would say, if she’s healthy and there aren’t any complications with her pregnancy, she can have as much hot, steamy and passionate sex, as she wants.”

She smiled, “Let’s go to my bedroom.” She took his hand and he obliged her by following her to the bedroom.

The bedroom door closed; Raul stood in front of her. She undid her overalls and allowed them to drop to the floor. He pulled off her tank top and her breasts were exposed. It was the first time he was seeing all of her. His strong hand gripped her left breast and he sucked her nipple and nibbled gently and then the other. He looked up with passion in his eyes and kissed her mouth. He felt the moistness of her tongue and she felt his. They both had heavy breaths in anticipation of what would happen next.

She pulled off his shirt and touched his chest. He wore a pair of jogging pants. She watched him pull those down. She looked at him, it was nice. Her hand reached for it and moved back and forth. His middle finger touched her jewel and they kissed. He paused and looked into her honey-colored eyes. She moved backward until she met the bed. She attempted to slide back, but he reached for her thighs and pulled her back to the edge like he was preparing to examine her. He buried his face into her treasure while she watched. Her hands caressed the top of his head while she bit her lip. Her legs trembled and she almost squeezed, he came up for air, wiping his mouth and chin.

He placed his cock at her opening, and pressed his way in, she smiled and cooed feeling all of him filling her space. It had been months and she welcomed him inside and friendship turned into so much more.

He watched as her breasts wobbled with each powerful thrust he administered. Finally, he was making love to the woman of his dreams. She felt warm and tight. He lifted her off the bed, and their eyes connected. They kissed. Soon he began bouncing her up and down.

When his arms grew tired, he set her on the bed, she lay back, one leg over his shoulder, he looked down and moved rapidly. When she touched herself and opened it wider, he slowed a tad to watch her play. He bit down on his lip. Her right hand moved up to touch his abdomen. He continued to move. She reached for him, “Come here, baby.” He leaned over until their chests touched, and she whispered, “I’m here. I’m not going anywhere.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.