Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Two months had passed. Each day was a nightmare that perpetuated until late August. There were a few leads that trickled in but they all seemed to lead to more unanswered questions and confusion. Then finally, the day had arrived when Taylor went back to Lola and Roberto’s to hear the most earth-shattering news possible at that moment.

The investigator spoke, “The van was found burned in a small town called Tixtla. Unfortunately, the driver was dead and both the former spouse and Dr. Salazar were found dead.”

It was that weird feeling you have when something is being said that you know is true, but your mind can’t or won’t accept it or conceptualize it.

Things got blurry and Taylor dropped to the floor. They rushed over to help her.


Taylor awoke hours later in a hospital bed. She looked around. A nurse and a doctor were standing next to the bed looking at her chart. The nurse touched the doctor and alerted her that Taylor was awake. She walked closer to the bed, “Hi, I’m Dr. Blackwell.”

“Hi,” she replied and sat up.

“You were brought in because you have passed out. You were dehydrated, so we gave you some fluids. You should be able to leave shortly.”

“Thank you.”

“Are you taking your prenatal vitamins and drinking lots of water?”

Taylor made a face, “I’m sorry, what?”

The doctor smiled, “We ran some tests, and looks like you’re pregnant. I’ve ordered an ultrasound to see how far along you are. We can forward the information to your OBGYN, if you don’t have one, I know several, we can provide you with a list.”

Taylor’s mind was blown, The very day, she found out the man she loved was killed in a kidnapping; she learned that she was carrying his child. She touched her tummy.

The doctor continued to speak, “I’ll have the nurse take you to ultrasound. Would you like to see the people that came here with you before you leave, I’m sure they’re worried about you.”

“Yeah. It’s fine.”

Lola, Ximena, and Raul entered the room. “How are you?” asked Lola.

“I was just dehydrated. I got some fluids. I’ll be able to leave after I get the ultrasound.” It was quiet for a moment.

Ximena spoke, “Are you?”

Taylor nodded. Ximena smiled. They had received the worst news about Enrique, but this was something. She hugged Taylor, “I know how much you loved our brother. We’re going to be here for you and his child.”

“Yes. We’ll be here.”

The nurse entered with a wheelchair. Taylor was helped onto the chair and wheeled out. Lola commented, “A baby.” Her eyes welled with tears. “Mom will be so excited. This will cheer her up a little. I’m going to go call her.” She left the room.

Ximena turned to Raul, “You haven’t said anything.”

“I’m happy that this news will bring some light to your family.”

She smiled, “And what are your plans with Taylor?”

“We’re friends.”

“So are you telling me, you have no romantic interest in her?”

“I don’t want to do anything that will upset your family.”

“You’re a good man Raul. If Taylor decides in the future to allow you in her life in that way, we will respect your relationship. Just remember, that baby she’s carrying is a Salazar.”

He smiled and nodded. “If it comes to that, I will respect that.” She gave him a little nudge and they walked out of the room.


The day had come to lay Enrique’s remains to rest. Taylor’s mom and brother had visited from California and Sherry and Nicole had come to give some support. After the funeral was over. They were scheduled to go to Lola and Roberto’s for dinner.

Everyone started to dispense to their cars. Her mother Kate a heavy-set, sandy-haired woman scowled at her, “Well, at least you found one with some money this time.” Taylor and her mom didn’t have the best relationship. She hated that Taylor defied her and had gotten involved with Donte. Since Taylor’s father was a Black man and had left her, she figured all Black men were no good.

“Mom, I don’t have time for this.”

“All I said was, at least you found someone to help you financially with your kid. Not like your dad ever helped me with anything.”

Sherry said, “Perhaps this isn’t the moment.”

“Girl shut up, ain’t nobody talking to you,” Taylor’s mom belted at Sherry. Sherry walked away and Nicole followed. Her mother continued, “Maybe I shouldn’t have even come.”

Taylor didn’t negate.

“Look, just change my ticket so I can leave first thing tomorrow morning. My man didn’t want me to come down here anyway.”

“Fine. I’ll have it changed.”

“Drop your brother and me off at the apartment before you go with those people.”

“Those people?”

“Yeah, first Black guys and now Hispanic. Just ridiculous. What was wrong with John?”

“Other than him fucking one of my friends, I suppose he was just perfect mom. You know what, I’ll drive you to the airport now.” Taylor walked off.


Raul headed to his car, as he opened the door and got in, a woman had slipped into the passenger side, his face was riddled with disgust. She had an olive skin tone, with jet black straight hair that flowed down her back. She had this look of delight on her face, “Hi papi.”

“Anna Marie, what are you doing here?”

“Well, I’m sure I don’t have to remind you that Enrique and I were lovers.”

“Lovers?”

“Well, you know.” Her hand reached over and touched him below.

He grabbed her hand, “Ya. Just stop.”

“Suit yourself.” She puckered her lips, and opened the door, “I’ll see you there papi.” The door shut.

He was annoyed but managed to shake off the mood to drive.


Anna Marie strutted her voluptuous self, right into the home of Roberto and Lola. She was initially seen by Ximena who stopped her in the foyer, “What are you doing here?”

“Enrique and I were close.”

“Just because my brother fucked you a few times doesn’t give you the right to show your face here.”

“Can we just be civil? I did have feelings for Enrique believe it or not.”

Ximena sighed, “Don’t cause any problems.” She stepped off to greet more visitors.

When Taylor arrived, Anna Marie saw the attention she received from the Salazar family. She was salty. They never treated me that way. She saw how Raul pined over Taylor. Her phone sounded. “Why are you calling me at this number. I don’t care.” Then she cussed in Spanish and said, “Don’t call me anymore.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.