Unintended Mocha - Cover

Unintended Mocha

by Greven

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Erotica Sex Story: A man goes home on leave for a high school reunion. While staying with a buddy he has a very relaxing time that changes his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Cream Pie   .

I had gone into the Navy after high school and loved it. The travel, the chance to learn without having to live in some college town, and in general just enjoying life. I spent years at sea and never cared about much of the things people craved in life, like a house in the burbs and staying in one place all my life. Every port had a place to get rid of tension, and that meant I could sample all kinds of women from all over the world. I sank most of my pay into stocks and long term investments. So when the day came I didn’t end up like a lot of career guys living benefit check to benefit check.

As luck would have it I was between deployments when I got a letter for my high school ten year reunion. I had tons of leave coming so I figured I would head home and see how everyone as still doing. It’s not like I was Mr. Popular, but I had a few good friends and sometimes I missed them. Well more like I missed the memories of them.

Now my parents had sold the family home, bought an RV and were off living their lives. I had been the baby of the family so once I was out the door so were they, maybe that’s where I get my wander lust from. Well when I got into town I headed to the hotel and learned it was managed by an old friend. Joe was from one of the few black families in town and we had been close for most of our lives. He was glad to see me and made me promise to have dinner with him and his wife. I agreed and that night I met his family.

His wife Laura was a real beauty but noticeably a bit older than he was. He told me they had met in college and had fallen in love. She had two kids from before, and they were cute. Sylvia and Samantha. Sylvia was about sixteen and Samantha was fourteen. They were quiet around me, but the kept watching me when they thought I wasn’t looking. Laura was a great cook and I found myself really enjoying just having a conversation that didn’t involve the service for once. Joe and I talked about old times and how things had changed. Friends that were gone, fun that was had, and eventually I had enough beers to begin telling tales of the world. The two girls sat there listening as I talked about massive storms that had waves three stories high, or the week I spent in Japan touring the temples.

Eventually I found myself asleep on the couch after one too many beers. In the middle of the night I woke up to a mouth wrapped around my cock. Now I have to admit, normally the idea of doing something like this goes against my nature. The thing is that I hadn’t taken my usual run to Vegas and I had a good head of steam built up. That and I was still too fuzzy to fight it. I looked down to watch Laura wrap her dark lips around my cock and work it like a starved woman. I reached out and drew circles on her bare back and she shivered and gave a little moan. The sucking began to get a little sloppy and soon she rose off the floor and straddled me. “Don’t get the idea I’m a slut or anything, but I really need this.” She moaned as she sank onto my cock. “Oh damn your stretching me good.” She whimpered as I hit bottom. I was surprised at how tight her pussy was, but then maybe it had been a while since Joe was doing this for her. I was enjoying this way too much to ask any question so I let her ride me hard. I stroked her sides, gripped the breasts I had been trying hard not to state at all night, and tugged on her long, thick nipples. Everything I was doing seemed to make her pussy get wetter and tighter. I saw she was biting and sucking her lips, trying to be silent, but the sounds her pussy was making seemed loud to my ears.

Her hips started jerking and I felt her pussy shrinking, soon enough I could feel the hard knot of her cervix rubbing against me and I knew she was having a real climax. “That’s it, cum for me. Cum hard because I’m getting so close I can’t hold back much longer.” She stiffened up at this and I felt her nails dig into my chest. It really did take everything I had to hold back at this point. She fell forwards gasping and I could feel her pussy making contractions around me. “Laura, slide up please, you keep doing that and I’m gonna pop in you.” She took a few more breaths and then sat up on me. “Damn I was hoping you would have done that by now. I must be losing it.” She said as she ground on my cock. I figured she was a grown woman, so I gripped her hips, thrust up, and let go. It felt like months of cum were blasting out and Laura gave a whimpering cry into the dark.

I was laying there soaking in joy as she got up, cupped her pussy and ran off. I hoped she wasn’t regretting what happened, because I knew I sure as hell wasn’t anymore. I doubt it took us more than ten or fifteen minutes, but that had been a great experience. She wasn’t my first black lady, but she had to be one of the hottest ones I had even been with. I heard a sound and found Laura coming back still wonderfully naked. I felt a warmth as she reached down and began cleaning my cock and balls off. “Can’t have you smelling of pussy in the morning. Joe might catch on before you leave.” I nodded and she leaned in and we began kissing. “I’ll tell you more tomorrow, but right now I am wiped out. See you tomorrow handsome.” I reached down, pulled my clothes back on and covered back up. Who knew falling asleep on the couch would end so nicely.

The next morning as Joe drove me to the hotel he told me how great it was to have me around to BS with again. I just nodded and tried to stay mellow. “Hey man, you’re here for what? A week?” I nodded. “Well I talked to Laura about it and we figured we ought to invite you to stay with us.” I felt my cock lurch at the idea. “Oh come on Joe, do you really want a salty old sailor as a guest for a week?” He nodded. “Hell yes. Ron, do you know what it’s like living with three females all the time? Did you know that they do this thing called syncing?” I shook my head. “Imagine what it’s like when two of the three people in your home go into PMS mode at the same time. Talk about hell. So yeah, maybe it will help me keep my sanity, so please think about it?” I was kicking back with him eating lunch when Laura came into the office looking happy as hell. “So Ron, did Joe give you that invite?” talk about being on the spot. “Please say yes. Having you over last night was great for all of us.” I’ll be damned if hearing her say that didn’t cause my cock to throb. I sighed and held up my hands. “Ok, you win. I’ll go get my stuff packed up.” Laura nodded to her victory. “Good, you go do that and I’ll take it back to the house. I better get some better beer too. I’m sure you know the imports better than this guy. He thinks Mexican beer is exotic.”

By the time I got my stuff packed and taken back to the office Joe was smiling. “Hey, I have a bunch of work to do for the rest of the day, we are busy with the reunion, why don’t you head home with Laura? Maybe you can choose a beer she won’t turn her nose up at.” As we drove along Laura was quiet and I just tried to act relaxed. “Well I guess I ought to tell you why I did what I did last night.” I shrugged. “Tell you the truth I was just as responsible. Being two sheets isn’t an excuse for me either.” She shook her head. “No there is a lot more to this than you know. See for the last year it’s been hard for us. Joe isn’t just the manager, he is half owner. He was doing good, and made an impression on the owners who live out of state. They offered him a stake and he was glad to take it. The more profits he makes the faster he pays off his debt and the sooner he can bring the profits home instead of just a paycheck.” I nodded and she sighed. “But the stress has been hard on him. That means no matter how he tries, he’s not able to be very hard on me.” I nodded and understood. “He tries, but a vibrator and oral sex isn’t the same as a man between your thighs.” She almost sobbed. “Laura, I understand. I really do. It’s just I have to wonder why me?”

She sighed as we pulled into the box store. “Because you’re not a threat. You are out of here in a week. No worries about developing deep feelings for each other, or about word getting around town. If I tried anything here it would be found out about and spread around this town. In a month Joe wouldn’t be able to walk down the street without someone snickering at him.” I nodded in understanding. Small towns were like that. “I love Joe. I love him so much it hurts, but I can’t tell you what your arrival did to me. I took one look at you and it all clicked into place. My heart is still all Joe’s, but my pussy was dripping before dinner was over last night.” We parked and she turned towards me. She took my hand and pulled it under her skirt. The heat and moisture had me getting hard in an instant. “See what I mean? I felt this way the whole drive to the hotel just thinking about having you again.” She pressed my hand into her harder. “But we have to do some shopping before I take you home and ride you into the mattress again.”

As we walked along we talked about her life before Joe. We also talked about the girls and the challenges of raising the two of them in a small town. “Sylvia is the hardest right now. I was worried she would face a bunch of close minded people, but it’s the opposite. It seems every boy in town looks at her and wonders what it would be like to bed a black girl. She has more boys asking for a date than I have tolerance for. I know it’s not just her color, maybe it’s because they know she isn’t a close cousin, but whatever she is constantly fending off offers.” I nodded. “And it’s just starting for poor Sammy. That girl is cute as bug, and she even got caught at school hiding in the bushes with a few boys. She’s got her mamma’s libido it seems.” I chuckled as she talked to me like we were old friends. I liked it. We got back to the house, put the groceries away and she threw herself into my arms. “Now, the girls are going to be out of school soon and I need at least a taste before they do.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the spare room I was going to be staying in. She reached under her skirt, drew her panties off, and crawled onto the bed. I hurried to keep up but I decided to strip, I could stay in bed after this one.

I crawled between her thighs and she reached out for me. I leaned over her and she gripped my cock and guided it into her. Feeling her hand stoking my cock as I sank in felt wonderful, but the fact she never took her eyes off mine made it even better. Most prostitutes don’t make eye contact so this was something special for me. As I stroked into her she began to moan and pant. “Fuck it was hard to keep quiet last night. You have a great cock and it feels so damn good in me.” She started bucking up and driving me into her deep. She was moaning and her eyes were growing so soft as she tightened around me. She reached up and pulled me into a deep and wonderful kiss. I held myself deep in her and she just rocked her hips as we explored each other.

I felt her push at me and I rose up, thinking maybe we had gone too far, but she then rolled me onto my back and slid me back inside of her. Then we started kissing as she ground her pussy into me. I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes. “Baby, I’m getting ready to blow.” She smiled and nodded. “Me too, do it deep and hard again.” She was grinding into me and when I felt her climax hit I let loose. I felt my ass cramp as I shot into her and she must have felt it too as she cried out. We laid there panting and holding onto each other. She looked over at the clock, jumped up and ran from the room. I laid there feeling our cum cooling on my belly realizing I felt something deep for her out of nowhere. Not good for any of us.

The light shifted in the room and I looked around, the curtains were not fully closed and the sun was shining in through the gap. In the back of my head I wondered what had caused it to shift. I shook it off and headed to the shower. That had to have been the most intense sex I had ever had, and that scared me a little. I got dressed to find that Laura had changed and seemed a little upset. “The girls should be home by now. That’s why I ran out. I didn’t want the girls catching us.” I got concerned too, but maybe not for the same reason, when the front door opened and the two girls came walking in looking thoughtful. “Where have you two been?” Being confronted seemed the last thing they were expecting. “I was talking to Jelly.” Samantha said wounded. Laura sighed and shook her head. “Well that’s ok I guess. I was just worried.” She gave the girls hugs and led them into the kitchen. “By the way, your dad invited Mr. Reynolds to stay for the rest of the week as our guest, so I expect the two of you to behave and do what he says.” They nodded and headed to the table and pulled out books. Everything seemed normal.

Well that nigh was just as much fun as the night before. I held off the drinking a bit more, but old Joe was glad to try a few new beers. The little ones were in bed and I begged off anymore and headed to bed. Laura told me that she was done as well so I was going to be alone tonight and let me tell you my balls could use it. As usual my expectation was wrong. I woke up in the night feeling a hand gripping my cock and stroking my erection. I looked over and in the dim light could see a smaller body than Laura’s. “What are you doing?” I asked and two large eyes looked at me, but didn’t let go of my cock. “Seeing what was making mom so happy.” I felt my belly go cold. “Really? You think...” “I took pictures.” Well my cock quickly failed to stay up. She kept her hand wrapped around the base. “Oh come on, if we were going to say anything we would have done it when dad came home. It’s just that when mom jumped off you we though she had seen us and we ran. I didn’t get to see your dick, but she sure seemed to love it.”

“We?” Sylvia rubbed her warm, frim breast against me suggestively. “Yep, me and my little sister were watching the two of you and it made us both so horny we couldn’t stand it.” A little blood began to flow again. “You know what it’s like to live in this town. If I do anything with a boy it will be all over school the next day, and all over town in a week. Sammy was caught kissing a boy and mom knew about it before we made it home. Can you imagine if I had sex?” I nodded and she kept rubbing her body against me. “Now I’m not cherry, but you would be the first guy to be in me. Feel like helping a horny girl out?” She knew my answer when she could stroke my cock again.

She began slobbering on my cock and I thought it was an attempt at a BJ, but she instead did just like her mom and straddle me. She was just lubing it up. She wiggled and danced on my cock till it was pressing against the back of her little pussy. She was gasping for air and then let out a big sigh. “Well I know what was making mom so happy.” She smiled and began to grind into me. Her breasts were already the size of a half cantaloupe, and just as firm. I rubbed them and stroked my thumb over her growing nipples. I could feel goosebumps all over her as small orgasms began to pass through her. With each one getting stronger she was making more noise. I decided to finish her off in the quietest way. I pulled her down and our moths were sealed. I lifted my hips and began to thrust into her. She began screaming into my mouth, but her arms went around me and she was holding me tight. I held her with one arm, and began stroking her back door with my other hand. She began bucking with her whole body and I lost it. I felt my balls empty into her everything her mom didn’t get.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.