The Lies We Lead - Cover

The Lies We Lead

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Middle-Aged former City of London high-flyer gets home one night to find the house deserted & he decides it’s the perfect opportunity to preview the new adult movie that he’d planned to watch with his wife that weekend. But to his horror he finds the buxom beauty getting it on with three guys in glorious HD is someone he knows very, very well. And to make matters worse—the house wasn't quite as deserted as he'd thought. What follows leads him on a path he could never have envisioned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Cheating   Sharing   Father   Daughter   Harem   Cream Pie   Facial  

It had been a long time since I last blacked out from the power of an orgasm. I must have been in my late twenties and it was at the end of a very long party at a friend’s west-end apartment filled with copious amounts of booze, drugs and eager young women of dubious morals. Not that my morals were any better back then.

Or, it seemed, any better now.

As I came to, the first thing I saw was my wristwatch and I realised it was around the same time that Dom had caught me watching her video the day before.

In the last twenty-four hours, I’d found out my stepdaughter was a porn star, fucked her multiple times in multiple positions and fucked her friend, who was also a porn star.

All without my wife’s knowledge.

Which if I’m honest, probably made me a bit of a bastard. Not only was I now enjoying fucking two fine pieces of ass (as the Yanks would put it) in return for not spilling the beans about their profession, but I was hiding things from my wife. I was hiding the fact that her daughter was a porn star and hiding the fact that I was cheating on her. With her daughter. The porn star.

I pushed myself up off Mel, who pushed her arse back at me as I did, I assume to try and keep my dick inside her. But I stepped away, pulling my dick out of her which allowed my spunk to dribble down her leg, and took a deep breath.

I surveyed the scene in front of me and shook my head. I’d let events run away with me. Let my guard down and not used my better judgement.

As I watched, Dom clambered off the sofa and got on her hands and knees behind Mel, who was still kneeling on the chair. She held the older woman’s hips in her hands and proceeded to lick up the cum dripping down her thighs then bury her tongue in her pussy.

I had said I was going to watch Dom suck my cum out of Mel’s cunt. And Dom had clearly not only remembered this but relished the task.

But I couldn’t watch.

Had I been in a similar position twenty years ago—indeed, I had been in similar positions twenty years ago—I’d have stroked my cock to make sure it was still hard, then got on my knees behind Dom and given her the same treatment I’d given Mel.

But this wasn’t twenty years ago. I wasn’t free and single. I wasn’t in a marriage of convenience where the word fidelity referred only high quality of our home sound system.

I was married to a magnificent woman, who I loved dearly. And I’d cheated on her.

Twice.

I left the room, heading for the fridge in the kitchen, where I grabbed a bottle of my favourite continental lager. I unscrewed the cap and took a long swig.

“Bobby?” Dom’s voice made me jump. I hadn’t expected she’d follow me. I thought she’d be too busy. I turned around. “Are you okay?”

I took a deep breath and nodded. Then shook my head. “I’m fine, I just...” I shrugged.

“He’s worried about cheating on your mum,” Mel said as she entered the room.

“Really?” said Dom. “But, like, she won’t ever find out, so...”

“Of course she will,” said Mel. “The wives always do.”

“You’ve done this before?” I asked.

“Fucked someone’s stepdad then let her suck his cum out my pussy? No. But I’ve fucked married men before. And the wives always find out.”

“Thanks,” I said. “That makes me feel loads better.”

Now Mel shrugged. “They find out and nine times out of ten they forgive him and blame me. I’m the porno-slut after all. But look, what’s done is done. You can’t change it now. Yes, you’re going to have to deal with the consequences when she finds out. But in the meantime, you may as well make the most of it and make it worth facing the consequences for.”

I stared at her as she stood with her hands on her hips and her head cocked to the side.

“And there was I thinking I was the grown-up here.”

“You are,” she replied. “You’re thinking about what happens after she finds out. Worrying about betraying her trust or some shit like that. I’m telling you to fuck it and have fun. Which sounds more grown-up to you? Now, I’m hungry, are we going to get dressed and go to the pub, or order pizza? Let’s order pizza. It’s always fun to answer the door to the delivery-boy naked and, preferably, with cum running down my legs.”


Before we retired back to the lounge, Mel told Dom to fetch some towels, saying she didn’t want to leak any more of my cum over the furniture than she already had.

“Dom got most of it, so it shouldn’t stain, but I’ve got some stuff at home which will make sure. I’ll bring it round tomorrow.”

While Dom was upstairs, Mel retrieved a USB drive from the overnight bag that she’d brought with her from the hallway where she’d left it. It contained what she called her and Dom’s greatest hits, which included Dom’s first-ever video.

I must admit, it was one of the most surreal experiences of my life—and I’ve had more than my fair share of those, I can tell you—sitting naked on my favourite armchair, watching my stepdaughter and her friend fucking random blokes on the television, while they both sat, equally naked, on the sofa just a few feet away, offering a running critical commentary on everything from their performances to the video’s direction and the relative merits of the male co-stars.

When the pizza arrived, Mel did indeed answer the door naked, although she didn’t have my cum running down her thighs. She did have some in her belly though, having decided to give me a blowjob as a starter.

It was a fairly relaxed evening all in all. After the tension of the power-play between me and Mel, which firmly established me as the boss, I only fucked the girls once more each before we went to bed. All three of us shared Dom’s double bed and I fell asleep on my back, with a beautiful young woman on either side of me.


I woke Sunday morning with a start when I felt something tickle my balls—which was better than the pain in the arse I woke up to on Saturday. Still, the suddenness with which I woke made me buck my hips up off the bed, which lodged my cock into someone’s throat. She gagged slightly, but held still until it passed, then forced her head down until her nose and forehead pressed against my belly and my cock head went even further down her throat.

Mel held there for a few seconds, breathing through her nose, then pulled off my dick and sat up, scooting forward so that her bum was on my upper thighs which put my erection just inches from her naked cunt. She looked down at me with a mixture of mirth and lust in her eyes.

“Personal Alarm Call!” she said. “Time to get up sleepy-head. Dom has cooked you a big breakfast. She says you’re going to need the energy for your audition.”

“Audition? She was serious then? She’s set up an audition for me? That’s bonkers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.