The Lies We Lead - Cover

The Lies We Lead

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Middle-Aged former City of London high-flyer gets home one night to find the house deserted & he decides it’s the perfect opportunity to preview the new adult movie that he’d planned to watch with his wife that weekend. But to his horror he finds the buxom beauty getting it on with three guys in glorious HD is someone he knows very, very well. And to make matters worse—the house wasn't quite as deserted as he'd thought. What follows leads him on a path he could never have envisioned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Cheating   Sharing   Father   Daughter   Harem   Cream Pie   Facial  

Dom’s body shook until her orgasm passed, then she sagged against me, limp and utterly spent. I held her up without much trouble because, despite her height, she couldn’t have weighed more than eight stone. I looked across the room at Mel. She was lying back on the chair, her arse right on the very edge, with a self-satisfied, smug little grin on her face. Actually, it was more of a smirk than a grin.

But the real story was in her eyes. They burned bright with the fire of animal lust. Their natural light brown was now almost golden from the ferocity of her desire. Her chest heaved slowly as she sucked in air and then exhaled. Her hand was still in her knickers, albeit moving languidly rather than the blur it had been previously.

“You know,” she said, still out of breath slightly. “Part of me didn’t want to win. Part of me wanted to watch.” She sighed. “I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve been on set and seen Dom fuck. She’s a natural. This is her ideal profession. And watching her is like ... Well, you already know if you’ve seen one of her videos. Although it’s so much more intense live.”

“I know that too. Although not from watching,” I replied.

Mel nodded. “I’ll bet.” After a pause, she added. “I’m glad I did win though. I suspect having to watch may well have killed me. I just hope you’re as good with your cock as you clearly are with your fingers.”

“Trust me,” Dom said, still struggling to recover, “he is.”

I picked Dom up by putting one arm under her legs and one under her arm and around her back, then carried her across to the sofa, where I gently lay her down. Then I went to stand in front of Mel and looked down at her as she looked up at me.

“You know,” I said, undoing the top button on my shirt, “ordinarily, the gentlemanly thing to do in this situation would be to get on my knees, peel off those skimpy knickers and eat you out, just to make sure that you are good and wet and ready for me. But I reckon you should be plenty wet enough. And if I’m honest, I’m not feeling very gentlemanly right now. So instead, I’m going to get undressed and let you get a good look at my cock, before I get on my knees and fuck you with it.” By now half my shirt buttons were undone. “Then just when you are about to come, I’m going to pull out, turn you around and fuck you with it again.”

Her eyes were wide open. The smirk was gone. But the lust ... The lust was still there. I undid the last button and peeled off my shirt. Her surprise was quite evident. I kept myself in shape and most guys in their thirties would have been proud of my physique—hell, some guys in their twenties would have envious of it. I put my hands on my hips and let her drink me in.

“Just so we’re clear, I’m going to fuck you for just as long as I feel like. And you’re not going to come until I decide it’s time. And afterwards...” I glanced at Dom lying on the sofa. “Afterwards I’m going to sit back and watch her suck my cum out of your cunt.”

Her eyes were mostly on mine, but flicked down to my chest a couple of times before she said, “What does the tattoo say?”

I looked down at the elaborate calligraphy permanently inked onto my left breast just above and to the right of my nipple—right over my heart.

“It’s Latin,” I said. “A motto I’ve tried to live my life by.”

“But what does it say?” Her breathing was slow and deliberate—as if she was controlling it. Although it may not have been just her breathing she was controlling.

“The day I started grammar school, my form tutor told us that we should consider ourselves very lucky boys. That not everyone got the chance in life we’d been given by going to a grammar school, especially those of us from less privileged backgrounds. He looked straight at me when he said that. Then he made us jump by snatching at the air in front of him—” I did exactly that to demonstrate what I meant. “—and shouted Carpe Diem.

I stared into her eyes and made sure I had her attention. “It means Seize the Day. He was telling us to make the most of every opportunity we get. Something I took to heart. Quite literally.”

With my eyes still on hers, I moved my hand to the button fly on my jeans and snapped open the top one.

“No!” she said, leaning forward suddenly and reaching out. “Let me.”

She pushed my hands out of the way and rubbed the massive bulge behind my fly. Then she looked up at me and opened the buttons one by one with practised ease. Still looking up at me, she pushed my jeans down over my hips and they fell to my ankles.

Then her attention went to my boxers and their contents. She pulled the waistband away from my belly so that she could tug my shorts down over my erection. Her eyes widened just a touch when it came into view properly.

“Fucking hell, that’s a thick dick.” She pushed my shorts down to my knees with one hand and grabbed my cock with the other. “Shit, I can barely get my hand around it.”

She stroked it slowly a couple of times, just running her hand over it and getting a feel, so to speak.

“Fuck, Dom, did this fucking thing actually fit given how fucking tight you are?”

“Oh, yeah,” Dom replied. She had sat up and was watching intently while she stirred her honey pot with her hand. “Taste it, Mel. Give it a lick. You might still be able to taste me on it.”

“Now there’s an invitation I can’t turn down.” She opened her mouth wide and put it over the head. She had to open her mouth so wide to fit me in that it stretched her lips thin. She sucked the tip for a few seconds then pulled back off.

“Holy fuck, I need to get this inside me. It must be like having two in there!”

“Let’s find out shall we,” I said, pushing her back so that she fell into the lying position she was in earlier. I quickly fumbled out of my jeans and shorts while she lifted her legs so that her knees almost touched her chest and took her panties off. Then she opened her legs wide, straightening them as she did so.

She was now lying spread-eagled on the chair, her legs so wide apart that her pussy actually gaped open a little. I got on my knees and rubbed my cock up and down her slit a couple of times, just coating the head with her ample, fragrant juices. Then I notched it into place and pushed slowly forward with firm, steady pressure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.