The Lies We Lead - Cover

The Lies We Lead

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Middle-Aged former City of London high-flyer gets home one night to find the house deserted & he decides it’s the perfect opportunity to preview the new adult movie that he’d planned to watch with his wife that weekend. But to his horror he finds the buxom beauty getting it on with three guys in glorious HD is someone he knows very, very well. And to make matters worse—the house wasn't quite as deserted as he'd thought. What follows leads him on a path he could never have envisioned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Cheating   Sharing   Father   Daughter   Harem   Cream Pie   Facial  

It was a long night, and it would have been longer still had I been ten or fifteen years younger.

First, she did indeed lie back on the bed I shared with her mother and I ate her to a couple of orgasms while she screamed like a banshee and creamed over my face. Then I crawled up, impaled her on my dick and pounded that pretty pussy of hers into the same mattress on which her mother regularly took a similar pounding.

After I came inside for the second time of the evening we had a rest in the form of a cuddle before she turned that talented mouth to getting me up for round three, in which she showed me she really knew how to ride a cock cowgirl style (and, indeed, reverse cowgirl style).

But at my age, there are only so many bullets in the cum-gun, and even a fellatrix of Dom’s calibre couldn’t continue to revive me indefinitely. I finally passed out as she trying her damnedest to do just that around two in the morning.

And boy did I sleep well. I always did after sex. And the better the sex, the better I slept.

That was the best sleep I’d had in ages.

I woke with a start the next morning when I felt a sharp pain in my arsehole. I heard a slight gagging noise, followed by the sound of someone breathing deliberately through their nose. I opened my eyes and looked down my body to find the covers had been thrown off the bed and a blonde-haired head hovering over my crotch.

It was then that I realised two things in quick succession. First, I’d just shoved my dick down Dom’s throat when my hips jerked as I woke, and even though she probably wasn’t expecting it, she’d coped with it with aplomb. And second, the reason I’d jerked awake was that Dom had shoved a finger up my arse.

So given she’d been responsible for the second, maybe she was expecting the first after all.

She pulled up off my cock and withdrew her finger slowly at the same time.

“Morning,” she said with a grin. “You’d sleep through a war, you would. I’ve been sucking this thing for ten minutes and hardly gotten a reaction—aside from the obvious.” She squeezed my hard cock with her hand. “So I improvised. It worked too.”

I couldn’t believe what she did next. She actually put the finger that had just been in my rectum in her mouth and sucked it clean. I blinked and stared as she smiled around her finger.

I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised. After all, in the video I’d seen of her last night, she’d sucked two big dicks straight after they’d been withdrawn from her rectum.

Still, that was her rectum.

The memory of the video reminded me of just what a messed up situation I now found myself in. My stepdaughter was a porn star. And her mother didn’t know. Her father did though because he was the one that had led her into this... profession. But he also wasn’t on the scene any more, having vanished after he’d used Dom to pay off his debts.

On top of that, I’d allowed myself to be blackmailed into not telling my wife that her daughter was a porn star after fucking said porn star.

Oh, yes, I’d fucked Dominique D’Ville the porn star, not Dom Jackson my stepdaughter, remember. At least, that’s how I’d seen it in the shower last night. And in the bed afterwards.

Yep—things were indeed pretty fucked up.

I should tell Emma. I really should. Sure, it might well be the end of my marriage, but she deserved to know the mess her daughter was in. Didn’t she?

“I hope you’re not thinking of telling Mom,” Dom said. “Because that would be really stupid.”

“She needs to know, Dom.”

“No. She doesn’t.” She started to stroke my cock slowly. Then she looked at it with an expression that could be described as reverence. Or, at least, admiration.

“You really do have a beautiful cock,” she said. “Long but not too long, you know? I did a scene with this one guy who was, like, eleven inches or something and it wasn’t great. For one, he couldn’t get all of it inside me. He kept banging it against my cervix and it hurt. And the damn thing so big that it didn’t really get all that hard. The other girls warned me about it and said it was him and not me, you know? Like it wasn’t because he didn’t fancy me or anything, but just because he couldn’t get enough blood into it to keep it really hard. But, you know, way to hurt a girl’s ego. Getting fucked with a half-hard dick isn’t the sexiest thing I’ve ever done.

“Still, I know you don’t have that problem. Last night it was like a steel bar or something. And it’s the same now!

“But it’s how thick it is that’s really impressive. I meant what I said, you know. You could be a huge star with a dick like this, if you’ll pardon the pun.” She chuckled at her own joke. “Big dicks in tiny girls is really popular, as is older guys with younger girls. And you’d fit into both! It’d be like, you’d have your own genre or something. Seriously, this thing is so thick it’d make some of the girls in the business look even smaller than they actually are!”

I was going to reply, but she decided to put that mouth of hers to better use than talking and soon my cock was once again nudging against the entrance to her throat.


We fucked. Did I really need to say that? It was pretty obvious where it was going, right? Well, if it wasn’t, it should have been. Have you been paying attention at all?

Anyway, we fucked, then something remarkable happened. Something that I don’t ever remember happening before. Dom made me breakfast.

And it was good.

Okay, so it’s pretty difficult to get bacon, sausage, egg, beans and toast wrong, but still...

And, over breakfast, we watched the morning news and made small talk. It was all very pleasant and domestic. All very normal. Apart from the fact that Dom had thrown on one of my white work shirts before coming downstairs and that was all she was wearing. And she didn’t even bother doing up all the buttons—just the bottom two.

But aside from the abundance of flesh she put on display, we could have been any stepfather and stepdaughter in the country having breakfast on a Saturday morning.

Although, I do wonder how many stepfathers had the sort of thoughts about their stepdaughters that I was having. For example, as she took the plates over to the dishwasher after we’d finished eating, her arse was on display and moved so enticingly that all I could think of was ramming my dick into her from behind.

And then she bent over to put the plates in the rack on the bottom tray and her sexy little pussy winked at me. Her lips were still slightly open from the session upstairs not too long ago. They looked plump and moist and there was a little bit of my spunk still between them.

And that was all it took. I stood up, pretty much ran over to her, pushed my shorts down and slammed my cock into her.

She just about had time to brace herself against the kitchen worktop and stop herself from being pushed into the dishwasher.

I took her roughly, with no thought to her pleasure at all ... Only mine.

And yet she still gave every indication that she enjoyed it. She pushed back against each thrust. She moaned and grunted. She urged me on, muttering, “That’s it, fuck me, you bastard. Fuck me with that fat cock!”

Obviously, she was now under the impression that the dialogue written for porn movies was realistic and to be used in real life.

But, more importantly, she came. Hard. Twice.

The girl was quite simply multi-orgasmic. She just loved sex. Either that or she was a really talented actress. And forgive me for my ignorance, but I’ve always been under the impression that acting ability wasn’t high on the list of requirements for porn stars.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.