The Lies We Lead - Cover

The Lies We Lead

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Middle-Aged former City of London high-flyer gets home one night to find the house deserted & he decides it’s the perfect opportunity to preview the new adult movie that he’d planned to watch with his wife that weekend. But to his horror he finds the buxom beauty getting it on with three guys in glorious HD is someone he knows very, very well. And to make matters worse—the house wasn't quite as deserted as he'd thought. What follows leads him on a path he could never have envisioned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Cheating   Sharing   Father   Daughter   Harem   Cream Pie   Facial  

Emma and I had an en-suite bathroom with a shower more than big enough for two. We made use of it occasionally—more so in the first couple of years but we still took a shower together some weekends—staying under the water for as long as we liked.

But tonight I had the shower to myself. Or at least, I thought I did.

I’d been under the water for a good ten minutes, enjoying the heat of the spray. I was facing away from the showerhead to wash the shampoo from my hair, with my head tipped back and my eyes closed, when I felt her presence. I wiped the suds from my eyes, opened them and found Dom standing in front of me, naked, with her hands on hips and smiling.

I froze—my hands still in my hair. What the hell was she doing? Like I couldn’t guess. This was wrong. This was so wrong. She was my stepdaughter. My stepdaughter. In my head, she was still the geeky fourteen-year-old I’d first met. Okay, that’s a lie, in my head she was a sulky teenage bitch that made the part of my life with her in it hell...

But damn it, she was sexy. She really did have the body of a porn star. Long, lithe legs. Taut tummy but without those washboard abs that looked great on a bloke but wrong on a girl. Great big boobs that hung in the way only natural boobs can. And small seductive smile and a hungry glint in her eyes that said she knew what she wanted and knew I was going to give it to her—even if it was against my better judgement.

“Dom ... Dom, what ... What are you doing?”

Her smile widened a touch and she said quietly, confidently, “Shower scene.”

She stepped forward, arms reaching out to my hips and pulled herself closer to me. I tried to back away, but I had nowhere to go.

“Dom ... We shouldn’t ... This isn’t a good—”

“Shush,” she said as she put a finger to my lips. “Tell me honestly this isn’t what you wanted when you first saw that video. Tell me you didn’t think it was hot. Tell me you didn’t see yourself slamming away between my legs when you watched and wanked. Tell me you didn’t wish it was your dick in my mouth instead of one of those big black cocks.”

I shook my head. “Dom ... I—”

“I said, Shush.” Then she kissed me. The hand she’d used to quiet me snaked down between us and gripped my cock, which by now was a thick chunk of hard meat.

“Hmmm,” she moaned into my mouth. “That’s big! So thick!”

She stroked my cock slowly, clearly enjoying the feel of my thick dick in her hands, and kissed me just as slowly and deliberately.

“Are you sure I can’t persuade you not to tell Mom? Sure there’s nothing I can do?”

I groaned. Her eyes flashed.

“Just think, Bobby ... You could have your very own porn star fuck toy. Whenever and wherever you wanted. You could sneak into my room when Mom’s asleep and pound the living shit out of me. You could bend me over the kitchen table when she’s shopping and take my arsehole. Say the word, any time at all, and I’ll sink to my knees and suck your dick like only a professional can.”

I groaned again as she snaked out her tongue to lick my lips.

“And all you need to do is,” she said, her eyes wide, “Don’t. Tell. Mom. Okay?”

She kissed me quickly, then sank slowly to her knees, trailing her tongue down my body as she did, until she was face to face with my cock.

“My Gawd, look at this. This is a nice dick, Bobby. Thick as a tree and plenty long enough. Damn it, you could be a porn-stud yourself with a dick like this.” She took the head into her mouth and sucked, then licked from the head to the base and back again. “Would you like that, Bobby? Would you like to be a porn star like me?”

I groaned as she licked around the head, down to the base and then back up to swirl her tongue around the head again.

“Would you like fucking a string of sexy young porn stars on camera? I told you that the young girls and old men thing was popular. Well, tiny girls with fucking huge dicks like this is even more popular.”

She took me as far into her mouth as she could. My cock head nudged against the back of her mouth, against the entrance to her throat. But far from gagging, she simply pulled off slowly, sucking hard as she did, until only the head was in her mouth. Then back down she went, all the way again until I once again bumped up against her throat.

My ex-wife gave great head. It was one of the reasons I married her.

Dom was better.

She was simply incredible. She’d said she’d do it like only a professional could, but I doubt any professional was this enthusiastic about their work.

I closed my eyes, leaned back against the cold tiles and savoured the skill with which she sucked and licked and stroked my dick. There was no way I was going to last long under this... assault. There’s no other word for it. It was an all-out assault worthy of any war commander. She knew what she wanted and she knew how to get it and nothing was going to stop her.

I put one hand on her head, gripped her hair and held on like a kid on a roller-coaster because this was one wild, wild ride.

And just when I was on the very edge of giving her what she so obviously wanted ... She stopped, pulling her mouth off me with an audible pop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.