The Lies We Lead - Cover

The Lies We Lead

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A Middle-Aged former City of London high-flyer gets home one night to find the house deserted & he decides it’s the perfect opportunity to preview the new adult movie that he’d planned to watch with his wife that weekend. But to his horror he finds the buxom beauty getting it on with three guys in glorious HD is someone he knows very, very well. And to make matters worse—the house wasn't quite as deserted as he'd thought. What follows leads him on a path he could never have envisioned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Cheating   Sharing   Father   Daughter   Harem   Cream Pie   Facial  

After showering together and then getting dressed, we were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast shortly after nine. We sat on opposite sides of the table, eating buttered crumpets and sipping coffee while making googly eyes at each other and grinning like madly in love teenagers.

We both knew we’d come to a turning point in our lives and our relationship. If we embarked on this drastic change in career—which it looked very much like we were going to do—it would change everything. For one, we’d both have a lot more free time—no more nine-to-five for us—and that would allow us to do things we’d always wanted to do or give us more time for our hobbies. I knew Emma had been trying to write her first novel for the past couple of years for example and maybe she would have the time to get that finished. And I found the idea of getting my golf handicap down very appealing.

But working in this industry would place us outside of ‘normal’ society—or at least on the very fringes of it. I could picture in my head the first time someone asked me what I did for a living and having to respond with something like “Fuck sexy women on camera and come all over their pretty faces.” It might be something of a conversation stopper.

But also, there was the prospect of both of us—man and wife—having sexual relations with other people. Yes, it might be in the fairly sterile environment of a film studio, but I would still be dipping my wick into inkwells other than my wife’s and she would be taking cocks up her cootch that weren’t mine.

That’s not exactly a normal marriage.

What scared me though—no, scared isn’t the right word—what made me uneasy wasn’t the thought of Emma fucking other men, it was the fact that Emma fucking other men actually made me kind of excited.

My mind kept flashing back to Game, Set & Match and filling with visions of my wife bending over the bench while the stud she was with slammed his dick into her from behind.

And I kept replacing Young Emma with My Emma. And it got me hard.

Which is all well and good, but that was just a fantasy. How would I react standing on set watching her act for the first time in twenty years when it actually happened for real? It was weird enough watching Dom perform.

And although she seemed completely cool with the idea now, how would Emma react the first time she stood and watched me getting it on with a woman young enough to be her daughter—or indeed, watching me get it on with her actual daughter?

“We need to tell Dom,” Emma said.

“Huh?” I said, pulled from my thoughts by her comment but not really hearing it at first.

“Didn’t hear me? What? Were you daydreaming of me on set getting dicked by some guy with a cock even fatter than yours?”

I grinned. “I doubt there’s anyone in porn with a cock fatter than mine. There was this guy on set with Dom though and, I swear, his dick must have been a foot long. I think I’d like to see you with him.”

She shrugged and tried to look nonchalant. “I’ve had bigger.” She winked.

“Er ... You’re kidding, right?”

“Guess you’ll just have to do your research and find out. Now you’ve turned off the stupid adult filter, you’ve got the whole internet to scour to find my old stuff. I’m sure there’s some of it out there somewhere.”

I rolled my eyes. “Actually, Jim tells me he thinks he has most of it in his archive, although, to be honest, I’d rather concentrate on the new stuff you make in all its high definition glory.”

“Whatever. But I said that we have to tell Dom. We have to tell her about my past and about our future. I don’t think it’s going to be easy. I can’t imagine she’s going to be happy I’ve not only lied to her all her life, but I’ve been aware of what she’s been up to the past year or so.”

“You didn’t lie, really, did you? You just didn’t tell her what she didn’t need to know.”

“Do you really think she’ll see the difference?”

“Probably no—”

“Mom! Bobby! Are you here?” I hadn’t heard the front door open, but there was no doubt Dom was back.

Early.

“In here, sweetheart,” Emma called.

Dom stormed into the kitchen and stood at the end of the table with her hands on her hips. “Is it true?”

Emma smiled a mother’s calming smile. “Is what—”

“You know what! You’re a porn star!”

“Ex. It was—”

“Why didn’t you tell me when you found out?” She glared at me, waiting for an answer.

“Probably because, like any sensible adult, he thought it best to actually talk to me about it first,” Emma said. I nodded my agreement but said nothing.

Dom looked at her mother for a few long seconds then again addressed me. “You told her. Didn’t you? You told her about me. That’s why you didn’t tell me about her, isn’t it? Because you thought it would be easier to—”

“I already knew,” Emma said, calmly. Remarkably calmly, I thought. It was amazing watching her handle Dom when she went off on one. But then, I guess after nineteen years she should know how to handle her.

“What?” Dom said, snapping her head around to Emma so quickly it was amazing she didn’t hurt her neck.

“I already knew,” Emma repeated. “I’ve known all along.”

“But ... But ... How?”

“I’m your mother,” Emma said—the same answer she’d first given me. “It’s my job to know.”

“But you ... I mean ... You didn’t try and stop me! Why?”

Emma shrugged. “It’s your life. You’re an adult. You can make your own decisions. Plus, I know Jim. I knew you were in good hands and that he’d not only look after you but stop you from doing it himself if he thought it was what was best. And besides, as I said to Bobby last night, don’t you think it would be a touch hypocritical of me to try and stop you doing something I not only did but enjoyed doing when I was your age?”

“Well ... I guess. But—”

“Bobby, I need to have a talk with Dom. Could you leave us alone for a few minutes?” She looked towards the kitchen door, where both Mel and Amber were waiting sheepishly. Then looked at me and raised her eyebrows. “I’m sure you can find some way to keep entertained while I tell her about the decisions we’ve made.”


Mel and Amber followed me into the lounge.

“I’m sorry, Bobby. I didn’t think she’d react like that.”

“Why did you tell her? I thought we’d agreed to leave it to me and Emma.”

Mel winced. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to. It just sort of ... Slipped out.”

I raised my eyebrow at her. She shrugged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.