The Lies We Lead - Cover

The Lies We Lead

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A Middle-Aged former City of London high-flyer gets home one night to find the house deserted & he decides it’s the perfect opportunity to preview the new adult movie that he’d planned to watch with his wife that weekend. But to his horror he finds the buxom beauty getting it on with three guys in glorious HD is someone he knows very, very well. And to make matters worse—the house wasn't quite as deserted as he'd thought. What follows leads him on a path he could never have envisioned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Cheating   Sharing   Father   Daughter   Harem   Cream Pie   Facial  

Emma dropped her travel bag by the door when she saw me and rushed over, flung her arms around my neck and hugged me fiercely.

“Oh, I’ve missed you,” she whispered, her mouth by my ear as I hugged her back.

“I missed you too.”

“Good.” She kissed my cheek, just next to my ear, then trailed kisses across my face until her lips met mine and I was able to kiss her back.

Emma was, quite simply, an amazing kisser. And she was an amazing kisser for the simple reason that she enjoyed kissing. For some people, a kiss is a prelude to something else. Or it’s a diversion from something else. But my Emma simply loved to kiss and that was evident to anyone who had been kissed by her.

A thought entered my head which I quickly dismissed—Just how many people have been kissed by my wife?

My hands drifted down to her arse. Round and soft and womanly, I loved the feel of it in my hands, even under her relatively thick black denim jeans. She moved her hands to the back of my head, running them through my hair, and kissed me some more.

She moved one hand from the back of my head, sliding it around to caress my face, then down over my neck, chest and tummy, eventually coming to rest on the bulge in the front of my jeans. She squeezed it and groaned into my mouth. “Hmmm, I missed this too. So big. So thick. I was looking forward to going away with you. To riding this thing all weekend and all week.”

I smiled at her and raised my eyebrows. “So what’s stopping you now?”

She gasped as I squeezed her arse a little harder. “Oh! Has Dom already gone out?”

I nodded. “I told you she was.”

She moved both hands to my waist, pushed her hips forward and ground herself against my cock. “Then you better take me upstairs right now, because I’ve been day-dreaming about what I was going to do to you for the past five hours and right now I’m so horny I think I’ll fucking burst if you don’t fuck me.”

“But I’ve just made a pot of tea,” I said, in my best sweet and innocent voice.

“Fuck the tea. Or better yet, fuck me. The tea can wait.”

She took my hand and pulled me towards the stairs, then let go and bounded up them two at a time. I was right behind her every step of the way and tackled her onto the bed when we got close enough to it.

She squealed in surprise then squirmed to get on top of me as I rolled onto my back lying across the bed, with my head not far from where my arse had been just that morning as Amber rode me like a cowgirl.

Emma locked her lips to mine once more, forcing her tongue into my mouth and kissing me with the energy of a thousand suns, while at the same time fumbling to undress me—to open my shirt and undo my button fly.

I had a harder job undressing her. She wore a plain white t-shirt, which was hard enough to get up over her wonderful breasts even before trying to get it over her head in a way that meant she had to stop kissing me for the least amount of time possible.

And her jeans were moulded to her—almost sprayed on. Those buggers were a fucking nightmare to get over her hips and I ended up taking her pretty white panties with them—almost. The gusset stuck to her because it was so wet with her freely flowing feminine juices.

Eventually, in the time-honoured tradition of horny couples everywhere, we managed to somehow end up naked and ignore all the awkward and embarrassing contortions we had to go through to get that way. Emma straddled me and reached down to grab hold of my hard cock and rub it against her labia, coating it in her natural lubrication. Then with one swift, practised jerk of her hips, she impaled herself on me.

“Ohhhhhhhh, Fuck! That is the best feeling in the world—when you first push into me. Stretch me wide. I love it. I just love it—it’s just so ... Hmmmm.” She kissed me again. Passionately. Forcefully.

Good God Damn, I loved this woman. Loved her with every inch of my body and every fibre of my soul.

Still kissing me with her whole being, she leaned to the right and gently tugged at my left arm and with all the co-ordination but none of the grace of a pair of professional ballroom dancers, we rolled over so that I was on top of her and in place to start fucking her just the way she liked.

Hard.

Hard and Fast.

Like mother, like daughter.

Without hesitation, I moved, pulling all the way out then slamming back in with the force of all my weight behind it. She tipped her head back and grunted when I bottomed out as if the thrust had forced all the air out of her lungs.

I repeated the motion, again and again, each thrust hard and deliberate. She went with me, lifting her legs off the bed and wrapping them around my back with one foot hooked around the other. This position angled her hips upwards so that I was slamming down into her deliciously warm and welcoming cunt. With all my weight behind each downstroke, the force rocked her body and she cried out.

The pace of our fucking slowly increased, our movements synchronised in a way that only comes with practice. Lots and lots of practice. Lord knows how many times we’d done this, but it was still as good as the first time—no, it was better than the first. Five years on we both knew what the other liked and what the other needed.

As I thrust down, she rocked her hips up to meet me. I hooked my arms under her legs and bent this incredible woman almost in half—so flexible was she despite her age. I was getting close by this point and I could feel my orgasm on the horizon, just out of reach for now, but not for long.

Emma was already reaching out for her moment of bliss though. Her groans and moans became staccato grunts in time with my increasingly frenetic thrusts—shorter and more rapid. Then her grunts became high pitched cries of “Oh. Oh. Oh.”

And then...

“Oh God! Oh, God! Oh, God!”

Her back arched up off the bed, she was supported on her shoulder blades and arse, and her whole body tensed apart from one small part. Her pussy. It spasmed around my cock in a milking action as if trying to draw my cum from it.

Her change in position had shifted the angle of my entry into her and thrown me off my stride a little, but not enough to stop me. Despite the tension in her body as her climax swept over her, her big tits still bounced every time my hips slammed into her as I kept on fucking.

She finally relaxed. Her back straightened and lowered again on to the bed. She pulled my head down and planted a heart-stopping kiss on my lips then whispered in my ear, “Come for me, baby. Come for me. Fill me up. Come for me.”

And that was all it took. Well, that and her still spasming pussy.

I lunged forward one last time, driving my dick as far into her as it would go, then let forth a torrent of semen, blasting it against the back of her vaginal canal, filling her up just like she’d asked me to.

She held me close to her as my hips jerked involuntarily in an effort to get the last few drops of my seed as deep inside her as possible—that base male instinct to try and give every single one of your little swimmers the best possible start to their journey of life, no matter how fruitless it may prove.

“Damn, I love you,” Emma said with a contented sigh.

My face was buried in the pillow beside her head and I simply nodded my agreement with her sentiment. We held each other for what felt like days, before she patted my back and said, “Okay, now, about that pot of tea...”


I redressed in my jeans and a plain white t-shirt, Emma having commandeered the heavy cotton shirt I had been wearing for herself—something she often did although usually in the morning before getting dressed. A habit her daughter had picked up I realised as my memory flashed back momentarily to Saturday morning.

Before going downstairs, Emma picked up the panties she’d been wearing and dabbed at her cunt with them, wiping up my cum that already dribbled out of her. Then she tossed them in the washing hamper in the corner of the room, looked at me and said, “Shall we?”

She didn’t bother finding clean panties to put on, so she must have been confident she got everything on the first try.

Downstairs, I threw the now stewed tea down the drain and prepared a fresh pot. Emma got some chocolate biscuits from the cupboard—a fancy selection box that I’d popped out and bought especially at the local corner shop just after my girls left—although she wasn’t to know that.

She sat opposite me at the kitchen table and dunked a biscuit into her tea before eating it. The look in her eyes was a mixture of her recent sexual pleasure, continued desire and unconditional love.

God, she was beautiful.

“Emma, I—”

“Did you and Dom really get along okay?”

I nodded. “Yeah. We got along just fine.”

She smiled. “Maybe I should have left the two of you alone for a weekend before now. Letting you sort out your differences by yourselves sounds as if it worked.”

I shrugged. “We ... I guess you could say we had a heart to heart. Look, Emma, I—”

“And she’s definitely out for the whole night?”

I nodded.

“Soooo ... There’s no reason we couldn’t ... You know ... watch that video you brought home for us. The one we should have watched on Friday.” There was a very familiar twinkle in her eye. A twinkle that said she was still very, very horny.

“Damn, girl, didn’t you get enough just now?”

“Uh, un. I was expecting to spend all weekend with you in some hotel room somewhere and instead I got to spend most of it in a hospital ward. So we’ve got some catching up to do, don’t you think?”

“That’s hard to argue with.”

With a naughty grin, she picked up another biscuit and her cup of tea, then stood up and said, “Well? Come on then.”


We sat on the sofa and I picked up the remote from the coffee table beside it. Emma sat to my left, her legs tucked up underneath her, and I put my arm around her as she leant in and rested her head on my chest.

“Did you leave the thumb drive plugged into the telly? Have you been sneakily watching porn every night I’ve been away?” She rubbed her hand on my chest, then snaked it down towards my jeans. She slipped her fingertips under my waistband but nothing more.

I did notice she was rubbing her thighs together, but this was nothing unusual—she got as turned on by the anticipation of watching a new video with me as from actually watching it.

“I’ll admit, I’ve watched this one twice,” I said. “And I enjoyed it more the second time.”

“Hmm, sounds intriguing. I can’t wait to see it.”

The screen faded up to show that rolling English countryside on a bright, sunny day. Emma looked up at me just before the titles came on and the camera pulled back to show the tennis court.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.