The Lies We Lead - Cover

The Lies We Lead

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A Middle-Aged former City of London high-flyer gets home one night to find the house deserted & he decides it’s the perfect opportunity to preview the new adult movie that he’d planned to watch with his wife that weekend. But to his horror he finds the buxom beauty getting it on with three guys in glorious HD is someone he knows very, very well. And to make matters worse—the house wasn't quite as deserted as he'd thought. What follows leads him on a path he could never have envisioned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Cheating   Sharing   Father   Daughter   Harem   Cream Pie   Facial  

Does it make me a bad person to say not only was I not surprised to have received a blowjob before breakfast on Tuesday morning but that I’d actually been expecting one?

Amber initially gagged and coughed and pulled off my dick when I jerked awake and reflexively lifted my hips. But she recovered quickly and grinned down at me, while steadily stroking my cock, and pushed a lock of her fiery red hair out of her face and behind her ear.

“Morning,” she said. “Mel and I switched in the middle of the night. Hope you don’t mind. I know you didn’t notice—Mel must have really worn you out.” She giggled.

Her demeanour couldn’t have been more of a contrast to the bored-looking young woman I’d met on set on Sunday or the terrified, timid little girl from yesterday. I briefly wondered if she suffered from some personality disorder that explained the extremes, before deciding that she was probably just happy and feeling safe and secure for the first time in God knows how long.

I’m guessing that the time she spent with Dom last night also lightened her mood somewhat.

Whatever the reason, I much preferred this version of Amber. With her face lit up by a huge cheeky grin and framed by that wonderful hair, she was quite beautiful.

“Hold still, okay? I might not get this first time, but I’ll do my best.”

“Get wha—”

She went down on me again and bobbed her head a couple of times on my dick before forcing it to the back of her mouth and the entrance to her throat. Her small mouth was stretched wide and I didn’t think there was any way she’d take me all the way.

But damn it if she didn’t give it a Great British try.

She failed, but I’m not going to criticise her for that. Hell, my cock was thicker than her wrist. It’s not a surprise she couldn’t get it in her throat. In fact, it’s more of a surprise that Mel and Dom could!

But she didn’t seem perturbed by her failure. She simply sat up, knee-walked forward until she’d lined up her pretty little pussy with my cock, then lowered herself down onto it.

Damn, she was tight, but she was also very, very wet and she slid down in one smooth, even try.

“Fucking hell, you’re fucking huge,” she said as she bottomed out. “So, fucking huge.”

She toppled forward, mashing her lips to mine and kissing me fiercely, forcing her tongue into my mouth. And then she started moving. Slowly at first, she raised her hips then eased them back down. She sped up with each rise and fall until I could no longer hold her hips as I had been because they were moving too fast. Instead, I moved my hands up to her head and ran my hands through her hair as she continued to kiss me as if she was feeding on my soul.

“Well, would you look at that,” said Mel, her voice coming from the direction of the doorway. “I think I’ve seen just about every video that girl has done, and I’ve never seen her fuck anyone with so much enthusiasm.”

“Yeah, true,” said Dom. “Guess I must’ve loosened her up some last night.” Both girls laughed. “Seriously though, that girl should thank me. I’ve revitalised her career. Just think how much more she’s going to enjoy doing her job now.”

Their laughter grew louder and then faded as they left us alone—from the sound of it they went downstairs.

“Only if I’m working with you,” Amber said, her words muffled because her lips were still pressed against mine. “I only ever want to work with you ever again. No-one else. Just you.”

She slammed down on me hard and stopped moving. Then she started to quake. I don’t mean a little shiver of pleasure. I mean she began to quake. A low moan emanated from deep within her. This became a wail and her whole body shook as her orgasm ripped through her.

But I’d been so very, very close. I held her tightly against my chest and rolled us over so that I was on top, crushing her to the bed with all my weight. And rather than pushing me off, she held me even tighter while her body continued to shake. I adjusted my legs, positioning myself with my weight on my knees so that I had the leverage I needed to thrust.

And thrust I most definitely did. Looming over her, I pounded the small woman. Hammered her. Fucked her with every ounce of strength I had in my body. And it felt right.

Don’t get me wrong, it had felt very, very nice when Amber was on top of me and bouncing away with such passion and joy, but this ... Me on top, hovering above her, pinning her down, thrusting into her, dominating her tiny body... This was how I was supposed to fuck Amber. This was how Amber was supposed to be fucked. By me. No-one else. Just me.

She put her arms around my neck, wrapped her legs around my waist and held on for dear life as she took what I gave her. Although she had stopped shaking from her orgasm, her body now shook with every hammer blow of my larger body against hers as I drove my cock into her again and again and again.

Her tits bounced.

Her eyes were closed.

Her head thrashed from side to side in time with my thrusts.

And she cursed and yelled and encouraged me to keep going.

“Fuck me!”

“Harder!”

“Oh God, Fuck me!”

And finally, when I was almost out of energy, I rammed home one final time and let fly volley after volley of searing hot cum as deep inside her as I could. I bellowed out. Roared like a lion as I marked my territory. Branded Amber as mine with my spunk.

And then I collapsed on top of her and she held me tight, pulling my heavier body against hers. And she sighed.

“Thank you,” she whispered in my ear. “Thank you.”

I was vaguely aware of footsteps on the stairs and then I heard Dom say in a panicked voice, “Is everything okay? It sounded like...”

“See,” said Mel, who sounded much more relaxed. “They’re fine. It only sounded like he was killing her. But look at them. A picture of contentment.”

“Until Mom gets home,” Dom said. “I still can’t believe she’s coming home early.”

“Stop worrying about your mother, will you. It’ll be fine. I promise.”

I looked up in time to see Dom rounding on her friend. “How can you say that? Mom coming home early is going to ruin everything.”

“Just ... Trust me, will you? Please? And trust Bobby.”

Dom looked at me. Then back at Mel. then she ran into her room and slammed the door behind her. Mel stared at the door for a few seconds, then looked at me. “Don’t worry. I’ll handle Dom. You just stick to what we discussed last night. Play this right and you could end up the luckiest bastard in Britain.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.