The Lies We Lead - Cover

The Lies We Lead

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A Middle-Aged former City of London high-flyer gets home one night to find the house deserted & he decides it’s the perfect opportunity to preview the new adult movie that he’d planned to watch with his wife that weekend. But to his horror he finds the buxom beauty getting it on with three guys in glorious HD is someone he knows very, very well. And to make matters worse—the house wasn't quite as deserted as he'd thought. What follows leads him on a path he could never have envisioned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Cheating   Sharing   Father   Daughter   Harem   Cream Pie   Facial  

It was a decidedly odd feeling sitting at my kitchen table with three beautiful young women, all of whom happened to be porn stars, tucking into a delicious meal that one of them had prepared. It was like something out of a bad fantasy novel you found on the internet.

In fact, my whole life had been a fantasy for the last few days—ever since I’d selected that file to watch on that USB stick that a friend from work had given me.

I was pretty sure if I told him what had happened as a result of him giving me that file, he wouldn’t have believed me.

But I knew that the fantasy was about to come to an abrupt end. My wife was going to be sitting at this table this time the next evening. The question was, would I?

“Is Mom really coming home tomorrow?” Dom asked.

I nodded. “More than likely. When I spoke to her this morning she was pretty confident she’d be able to. Your Gran was being released today, all being well—and since I’ve heard nothing to the contrary, I have to assume it was. And with your Uncle Teddy staying with her, it lets Emma come home early.”

“I used to like Uncle Teddy, but I’m not so sure now,” she said with a grin.

“Why?” Amber asked, quietly. She’d hardly said a word since I returned with her case. Not to me at least. I don’t know how talkative she was with the other two when I wasn’t there. She did, however, keep stealing glances at me. Glances that, to me, looked full of what I can only describe as adoration. The kind of look you expect young girls to get when they meet their pop-star heroes.

Or maybe the fantasy of the past couple of days had just gone to my head.

“Because if he wasn’t staying with Gran, then Mom wouldn’t be coming home early and we wouldn’t have to stop what we’ve been doing since Friday.”

“But don’t you want to see your mum?” Amber asked.

“Well ... Yes, I suppose,” said Dom. “But I’d have rather spent the rest of this week fucking Bobby’s brains out.”

“Me too,” said Amber. She immediately covered her mouth and looked down. “Sorry.”

“That’s okay,” I said.

“Yeah,” said Mel. “I bet Bobby wouldn’t have complained about climbing between those lovely legs of yours again, would you?”

I looked at Mel, shook my head and rolled my eyes.

“You won’t be able to though, will you?” Dom said. “When Mom gets back, all this will be over. You might not tell her about my job, but we won’t be able to carry on the way we have been. And you won’t be able to make any more films with us either, will you?”

“I don’t know.”

“So, what? You’re going to start lying to Mom and fucking a bunch of younger women behind her back?”

I shrugged. “Probably not. But...” I paused. “I learned something today. About Emma. And...” I took a deep breath. “And it’s going to change things after I talk to her about it. I don’t know how yet. But it will change things.”

“I don’t understand.”

“I do,” Mel said. I whipped my head around to look at her. She was sitting next to me while Dom and Amber were on the other side of the table. “I know,” she said.

“How?”

“I told you. I studied the history.”

“History of what?” Dom asked. I looked across at her and shook my head.

“Why didn’t you say something before?”

“Not my place to. Was it?” She held my stare. “Would you really have wanted to hear it from me?”

I looked at the table. “No. No, I wouldn’t.”

“Hear what? What do you know?”

“It’s not important,” Mel said. “Well, not important for you to know yet. Bobby needs to speak to Emma first. Then ... Then I’m sure they’ll both explain everything.”


After dinner, we enjoyed a pleasant evening in front of the television, watching some instantly forgettable action movie. Somehow, I’m not sure how, but all four of us managed to squeeze onto the sofa. Mel sat to my left and Amber to my right. Dom sat on Amber’s other side. All very cosy and snug.

It’s not surprising given the nature of our relationship to date, but about halfway through the film, just as the hero was getting it on with his leading lady for the first time, Mel took my hand and manoeuvred it up her skirt and between her legs— giving me a naughty wink as I discovered she was sans-panties.

Amber must have seen what Mel did, because she gently moved my other hand to between her legs—although I had to get my hand inside her panties before getting a finger inside her. And I wasn’t the least bit surprised when my hand was joined by one of Dom’s. She focused on the young woman’s clit and together we brought to a shivering climax in short order.

On the other hand—quite literally on the other hand—I kept Mel from reaching orgasm as best I could, pushing her to the edge, then stopping what I was doing for as long as I thought I could get away with. Orgasm denial can be cruel, but it can also mean that when the fireworks really do go off, it’s a display worthy of New Year.

And that was certainly the case with Mel.

After the film finished, Dom stood up and made a show of a big, fake yawn. “I think I’m going to go to bed. It’s been a long day,” she said. Then she looked squarely at Amber and said, “Join me?” I hadn’t failed to notice that after we first got Amber off, and while I was concentrating on Mel, the other two had continued to play with each other.

Amber looked from Dom, to me, to Dom and then back at me. “I ... I ... I thought...”

“You are a guest in this house,” I said. “But that doesn’t mean you owe me, or anyone else anything. You’re under no obligation at all. Do you understand?” She nodded. “So if you want to go and spend the night with Dom, then please, feel free to. It’s your choice. Equally, if you want to turn her down and either sleep alone or come and share my bed, that’s fine too. Okay? Your choice.”

Her eyes were decidedly teary as she nodded again, but she fought them back, looked up at Dom and said, softly, “I’d love to.”

Dom held out her hand, which Amber took, then pulled the smaller girl to her feet and into an embrace, kissing her fiercely. Then, giggling like two schoolgirls, they dashed upstairs, leaving me and Mel alone.


“Guess that means I get you all to myself tonight,” Mel said with amusement.

“Guess so,” I replied.

“Well, you could sound a little bit excited by the prospect.”

“What? The prospect of dying of a heart attack after you fuck the living daylights out of me?”

“Don’t worry.” She smirked. “I’ll let you get some rest.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet.” I paused, then said, “How long have you known?”

“About Emma?”

I nodded.

“Couple of years, I guess. Just after Dom did her first scene. I was watching with Jim and he made some offhand remark about talent running in the family and I went and did some research.”

“He told me the same way. Today, while I was watching Dom.”

“Doesn’t surprise me. That’s how he operates. When he wants someone to know something, he finds some way of telling them without just coming out and telling them straight. I think it’s part of his whole I’m so Gay persona. The other girls lap that shit up but I see right through it. He’s about as gay as you are.”

I smiled. I wasn’t surprised that Mel saw through Jim’s charade. “Have you ever seen one of her scenes?” I asked.

“Emma’s?”

I nodded.

“Just the one. Just to satisfy myself it was who I thought it was.”

“Jim digitised one for me today. I’ve got it here,” I took the USB stick I’d picked up on my way back from Amber’s place out of my pocket. “Want to see it?”

“Do you?”

“Honestly? I don’t know. Part of me does. But ... I don’t know, Part of me wants to remain ignorant.”

“Well,” Mel said, snatching the thumb drive from my hand, “I think you should. And since Dom’s not likely to come downstairs until the morning, now is as good a time as any.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.