The Lies We Lead - Cover

The Lies We Lead

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A Middle-Aged former City of London high-flyer gets home one night to find the house deserted & he decides it’s the perfect opportunity to preview the new adult movie that he’d planned to watch with his wife that weekend. But to his horror he finds the buxom beauty getting it on with three guys in glorious HD is someone he knows very, very well. And to make matters worse—the house wasn't quite as deserted as he'd thought. What follows leads him on a path he could never have envisioned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Cheating   Sharing   Father   Daughter   Harem   Cream Pie   Facial  

Dom’s scene ended with her on her knees, head tipped back and mouth gaping open, as each of the five men shot their loads of cum over her face, tits or in her mouth. After Daisy called an end to the shoot, Dom thanked each of the guys in turn with a quick hug and a chaste peck on the cheek—well, as chaste as it could be with her face covered in cum—as if she was saying goodnight to them at the end of a middle-class dinner party.

And after they had all left—to get showered and dressed I assumed—Dom came bounding over to the three of us standing in the dark just off set. Mel followed slowly behind, an devilishly naughty grin on her face. I’d spotted her giving relief to one of the cameramen while Dom was saying goodbye to her co-stars.

“That was so awesome!” Dom said, bouncing up and down, a bundle of pent-up sexual energy. And bits of her were bouncing much more than the rest. “I can’t believe it! That was A-Maze-Ing! I think I started to come about five seconds after Parker got that massive cock of his all the way in and I didn’t stop until the end. I swear, I nearly had to call a break, I thought my head was going to explode! What did you think? Did you enjoy it? Was I good? Did I look good? Really, how did I look? I think sometimes I look a bit wrong, what with these legs and boobs, but how did you think I looked? Was I okay?”

I held out both hands flat and pushed them down and up slowly. “Okay, okay. Calm down. Breathe ... Breathe ... That’s better.” She took a deep breath and tried her best to contain herself. She didn’t do very well. “I thought it was great. Can’t wait to see how it turns out.”

“Oh, it’ll be great. Daisy is, like, so brilliant at that sort of thing. Wait until we see your scene! That’s today, right, Jim? It’s ready, right? Oh, I can’t wait to see it. Oh ... Hi, Amber!”

Amber, who’d been staring at Dom, looked at the floor again—that seemed to be her default position.

“Yes, the scene from yesterday is ready,” Daisy said as she joined us after chatting with one of the cameramen—the one who hadn’t received relief from Mel. “We should be able to see it in the viewing room as soon as you’re all ready.”

“I’m ready now,” I said. “I think.”

“Well, don’t start watching it until I get there. Okay? I want to see it with you. I want to see your face when you see how awesome you looked. I’ll just go and shower first. I need to get this cum out of my hair.”

“Your hair? But there’s more on your face than anywhere else.”

“Yes, but that’s good for the complexion. See?” She lewdly rubbed the cum into her cheeks. “But if it’s in your hair and it dries it goes all knotty and horrible. Doesn’t it, Mel?”

Mel nodded. “Sure does.”

I looked at her and tapped the side of my mouth. “You’ve got a little ... Just there.”

“Have I?” Mel scooped up the small drop of cum from the corner of her mouth. “So I have. Oops.” Then she licked her finger clean.

Jim was right. She was a slut, but she owned it.


Mel and Amber went to the changing rooms with Dom. Daisy took me to the viewing room to wait for them while Jim went back to his office to wait for Dom’s co-stars to show up looking for their paycheque.

The viewing room was nothing more than a dimly-lit room with a handful of old sofas and armchairs in it, all of them facing a huge screen hung on one wall which dominated the room.

“How big is that?” I asked.

Daisy had already sat down and was looking at something on her phone. “Huh?”

I pointed to the TV.

“Oh, that thing. I don’t know. Seventy inches or something like that. I thought it was an extravagance we could have done without when Jim bought it last year, but I have to admit, it comes in useful. Not sure all the girls like it though. They say it’s so big it shows up all their flaws—not that most of our girls have any flaws, but you know what they’re like.”

I just nodded as she went back to looking at her phone. After another few minutes, I asked, “Something interesting?”

Again she looked up and said, “Huh?”

“On your phone?”

“Oh, sorry.” She held the phone up and flashed me the screen—not that I could see it. “Just checking up on my trolls.”

Now it was my turn to say, “Huh?”

“I live-tweeted today’s shoot. I do it all time. It helps builds a buzz for upcoming scenes. I post pictures from the scene as we shoot it or make comments about how it’s going. Oh, don’t worry, I didn’t do it for your scene yesterday—just mentioned beforehand that we were doing an audition for a great new cock and said afterwards that it went really well.”

“Thanks. I think.”

“Welcome. Look, this is the sort of thing I mean. There’s a photo here I tweeted of Dom with her face covered in cum.” She showed me a picture on the phone taken just after the shoot finished. “But for every retweet or reply I get telling me they’re excited and can’t wait to see the scene, I get half a dozen troll attacks. Most of the time it’s so-called feminists but if you ask me, they’re not feminists at all. They don’t care about women making choices that suit them, they only want women to make the choices that they agree with.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know there were people who did that.”

She shrugged. “Goes with the territory. I get called a whore, get told I’m exploiting women. Hell, I’ve even been called a misogynist, although I have to wonder if they even know what the word means.” She gave a short, sharp laugh. “The irony is that I should be a feminist icon. Empowered woman? Check. Co-owner of a successful business? Check. Award-winning film-maker? Check. These idiots really don’t have a clue.”

“Doesn’t it upset you? The abuse?”

“Not really. Most of it is so far off the mark it’s funny. Most of the time I read it then ignore it, but sometimes I can’t resist replying.” She shook her head. “I’ve been in this country too long. I’m starting to see the irony in everything. Maybe it’s time I went home. Maybe just for a vacation though. I think I might miss the fish and chips if I was away for too long.”

As we laughed at this last comment, we were joined by Dom, Amber, Mel and Jim. Dom sat down on the sofa next to me. Amber meekly sat on my other side. Mel flopped into an armchair by herself and Jim sat next to Daisy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.