The Lies We Lead - Cover

The Lies We Lead

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A Middle-Aged former City of London high-flyer gets home one night to find the house deserted & he decides it’s the perfect opportunity to preview the new adult movie that he’d planned to watch with his wife that weekend. But to his horror he finds the buxom beauty getting it on with three guys in glorious HD is someone he knows very, very well. And to make matters worse—the house wasn't quite as deserted as he'd thought. What follows leads him on a path he could never have envisioned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Cheating   Sharing   Father   Daughter   Harem   Cream Pie   Facial  

As I went through the door, I saw one of the cameramen on the floor by the bed—roughly where I was supposed to kneel to eat her out—with the lens trained on Amber’s crotch. She was leaning back against the headboard with her legs spread wide and one hand furiously rubbing her clit and pussy. Her robe was open and she squeezed one breast with her free hand. The e-reader lay abandoned next to her on the bed.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the second camera was on me, but I tried to put it out of my mind, steeled myself and delivered my line.

“Hey, Pumpkin. What are you up to?”

As I walked around the bed, the cameraman focusing on Amber’s pussy moved back and out of the way, switching his focus to my face. The other camera was now pointing at Amber’s face.

“Oh, I need your cock. Give it here,” Amber said, sounding as if my cock was actually the very last thing she wanted.

“Cut,” yelled Daisy. “Nobody move. Amber, we’ve talked about this. You need to at least try and show some enthusiasm. Okay, go again from Amber’s line.”

Amber said the same thing slightly more enthusiastically. Only slightly, though. I’m surprised Daisy didn’t stop us again.

Then Amber leaned forward and reached for my waistband. She pulled open my trousers and pushed them down. By then I was half-hard—not limp, but not yet fully erect either. Certainly not yet as thick as it soon would be. Amber hesitated, looked up at me with a question in her eyes, then took me straight into her mouth.

She may have been bored, but just like the other two porn stars I now knew, Amber really, really knew how to give head. Her mouth was hot. Her lips sealed around my shaft which was getting thicker by the second. She sucked hard each time she pulled back off my cock, then opened her mouth wide and snaked out a very flexible tongue to lick my shaft on the way back down.

It was all very pleasant indeed—almost like a lover blowing me, not a porn star. Normally in porn you see the girls attacking the guys’ cocks like a demented woodpecker. But that’s not how Amber was.

At least, not to start with. By the time I was fully hard her head was bobbing up and down like a sea buoy in a force ten gale and her hand gripped my shaft far too tightly for my liking—even if her small hand didn’t fit all the way around it.

Then she stopped. No warning. Nothing. She just pulled off and opened her mouth wide as if she was stretching her jaw or something. She didn’t let go of my dick though.

“I can’t do it any more,” she said. “Have you seen how thick this thing is?”

“Yes!” I heard Dom and Mel say at the same time from somewhere off the set in the dark.

“For fuck’s sake!” Amber continued, ignoring them. “Why didn’t someone warn me?”

“She’s right though,” said one of the nameless cameramen. “It is fucking thick. I’ve seen a ton of ‘em and I ain’t never seen one that fucking thick.”

Daisy walked onto the set and said, “Let me se—Oh, my...” I guess she hadn’t really got a good look at it while it was in Amber’s mouth. She looked into the darkness, in roughly the direction I remember my girls being. (When did I start thinking of them as My Girls?) “You two weren’t kidding, were you? Fuck, I may have to come out of retirement again and take a ride on it myself.”

She walked over to a couple of monitors by Jim and my girls. “Tommy, get a close up of it in her hand, will you? Thanks. Fuck, Jim, will you look at this. It looks even bigger in her hand on screen. This could be a fucking gold mine!” She looked up. “Just stroke it will you, Amber. Slowly. Like you’re trying to get a feel for it. Yes, that’s good. Keep doing that. We’ll cut this in before your oral. Can you go a little faster? Oh, show some interest, for fuck’s sake. Act like it’s the most amazing thing—better. Okay, now just move close as if you’re—good. And stretch your mouth. Try and get it—Good.”

“OW!” said Amber, pulling off me again. Good job really, because all that stroking was having an effect. “Seriously! Ow! I can’t suck it any more. And fuck knows how I’m supposed to fuck it. It’ll rip me apart!”

“Okay. That’ll have to do. Bobby, we’ll have you eat her out now. Amber, I want you to lose the robe as soon as we start rolling, then just lie back and let Bobby do his thing, okay?”

Amber shrugged. “Whatever.”

“Positions then. Grant, get in close then pull back when we start rolling. And ... Action.”

Amber did as directed, throwing off her robe and lying back across the bed. This was the first time I got a good look at her naked form. She was slim, with a tight tummy, tiny waist and gently curved hips. Her breasts were small but perfectly formed, with a slight upward tilt to them. She was a physically attractive girl, there was no denying that. I just wasn’t sure she had the personality to go with it from what I’d seen so far.

I got on my knees then moved slowly towards her. I kissed her leg, just above the knee and she jumped as if she wasn’t expecting it. Then I trailed my tongue up her thigh until I reached the juncture of her legs.

Unlike the last time I’d gotten this close, her pussy lips were slightly parted, flushed a deep, dark red and glistening with moisture. The effect was that of a spring flower just coming into bloom.

It smelled pretty sweet too.

I put my hand on her thighs, pushing them open just a little further. Then I dipped in and took my first taste. I licked up with just the tip of my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top and she shivered beneath me. I kept on going, dragging my tongue across her clit and she jumped at the contact.

I’ve seen enough porn to know that the men approach cunnilingus the same way the women approach fellatio—fast and furious as if it was a race to the finish. Well, that wasn’t how I approached it. Never have. Never will. Not even for the camera.

I moved my hands further up her thighs, far enough so that I could reach her fleshy outer labia with my thumbs and gently pull them apart, which in turn opened up her inner petals a little more. Then I licked her from bottom to top again, but this time with the flat of my tongue and not just the tip. She moaned and arched her back up off the bed, pushing her pussy harder against my mouth. When I reached her clit, which by now had come out from its hideaway hood, I flicked it several times, which made the young woman buck her hips against my face. I grabbed her hips to hold her still, then lowered my tongue and forced into her slippery channel—wiggling it up and down and side to side in there, worming its way in deeper. My nose bumped against her clit and I had a really hard time holding her steady.

I know she’s supposed to be an actress of sorts, but if she was acting, she was bloody good at it.

“Oh shit! Holy fuck!” she practically shouted. “Fucking eat me! Eat meeee!” And just like that, she shivered her way through a tiny orgasm. Unless she was acting. Although it seemed pretty real from where I was ... er ... kneeling.

I heard whispering from the darkness off set, but ignored it as Amber pushed my head away from her with one hand and propped herself up on the other so she could look down at me.

“Had enough already?” I said with a wicked grin.

“Fuck no! Don’t you dare stop yet!” There was real heat in her voice. Real passion. The whispering behind us intensified for a moment then stopped abruptly.

I went back to work, alternately sucking gently on Amber’s clit and flicking it with my tongue while I slipped the index of my right hand into her tight, wet cunt. I went easy on her at first, just gently pushing my finger all the way in, then pulling it all the way out.

I gradually increased speed though. Then added a second finger. I was soon ramming both fingers in and out of her like a teenager on a first date. She tried to hold herself up but couldn’t, and instead fell back on the bed, flapping about wildly and desperately clawing at the bedsheets.

And all the time she kept up a string of obscenities, encouraging me to go harder and faster and deeper.

I’m not sure I could have managed any of the three by the time she exploded into another, much bigger, more obvious orgasm, complete with the obligatory porn star cry of “I’m cumming! I’m cum—Ohhhhh! Fuck!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.