The Easy Way - Cover

The Easy Way

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Easy Way: A high school senior loses his dad a few days after graduation, and two weeks before his eighteenth birthday. He has an older brother he looks up to, now more than ever. After learning about his inheritance, he decides to get away for a few weeks before making any serious plans about his future. Before he leaves town, a major change occurs to his travel plans.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

“Ian, I need to tell you before you kiss me, my pussy has been wet since I first lay naked against you last night, and fell asleep. Now, just thinking about us kissing makes me even more excited than I’ve ever been.”

“Come over on top of me. We’re not going to put my cock in your pussy. Not yet, anyway. If that happens, it will only happen when you realize you want me so bad, you cannot wait any longer.”

With her legs spread wide, on either side me, and her titties pressed against my chest, she leaned forward. “I want you already, but I need a shower, and I haven’t eaten since early yesterday. I want to come back to lie on top of you just like this, if you’ll let me. I want Jackie with me, and I want her to show me how she loves you with your cock in her pussy, like that pic she sent me.”

“Kiss me, Kelly. We’ll make it happen for you exactly the way you want it, but only when you’re ready.”

“I’ve only kissed one man, but it was nothing, compared to the way you and Jackie just kissed.”

“Pretend you and I are lovers and we’re about to make love our first time. My cock is already resting against your wet pussy and I’m sure you realize, all you’ll have to do, is push back, and even as small as your pussy is, my cock will slip inside your wet pussy to take your cherry...

“Kiss me, Kelly. I need you, Babe.”

As our lips touched, she came at me first with her lips closed tight. I felt her lips slowly relax, as I pressed my lips against hers. I placed both hands on her back, just under her shoulder blades and slid my hands up and down her back. She was humming and moaning, but we kept kissing. I moved my hands down to cup her buttocks and she pressed her pussy tighter against my cockhead. Easing my hands up past the deep swell of her lower back, I felt her muscles contract and flex as my hands slid up to her neck.

I ran the fingers of both my hands through her long hair and let my fingertips slide across her neck and down her back again.

Her whole body shivered, and I did it again.

She raised her head and looked down at me.

“You are driving me crazy with your hands. If you keep on, I won’t be able to resist taking your cock inside my pussy before I’m ready. I saw a blanket in the saddlebag on your Honda. I would love to spread it on the ground under the stars tonight, with me on top of you like this, and Jackie beside us as she helps me take your cock.”

“I would love to love you the first time, just like that. Let’s cover our naked butts and go to the showers. We’ll get some breakfast, then we can come back and let you get some more rest. You’re going to need it.”

Jackie told her, “Wait Kelly. Don’t put those shorts on. Let’s wear our bikini bottoms and a t-shirt.”

“Are you sure?

“Ian, can we really wear our bikini bottoms and a t-shirt to breakfast?”

Jackie pointed toward the two girls walking past, wearing bikini panties and cropped t-shirts that barely cover their titties.

Kelly told her, “I have some tiny, white cotton bikini panties just like hers.”

“I do too, let’s wear them, and a t-shirt.”

“Ian, are you okay with that?” Kelly asked.

“Sure, but I’d rather both of you just wear one of my t-shirts.”

Kelly said, “I would love to.”

“Kelly, he meant wear his t-shirt - only.”

“Did you, Ian?”

“Yes, but I was teasing.”

Jackie told her, “I will if you will. Our pussy will be covered. We’ll have to make sure the wind doesn’t blow the shirts up and show our naked asses.”

Kelly laughed and told us, “I feel so happy and free right now, I wish we were at South Padre already, so I could run down the beach naked.”

Jackie told her, “We walked out into the lake yesterday just at dusky dark, and fucked standing in waist deep water. That was the most exciting way we’ve fucked, among all the ways we’ve tried so far. You need to fuck Ian like that. I swear, with my legs locked around his hips, his cock was somewhere up around my lungs by the time he filled me with his cum.”

We were only a few yards behind the guy and the two young women, and they turned around to laugh when they heard them talking about fucking.

Kelly told me, “Ian, we may have to wait until tonight for me to fuck you outside on the blanket. I need you as soon as we get back to the tent.”

“Only if you and Jackie make love first, with me fucking both of you while you eat pussy.”

“We’ve never done that before, but we came close once. I’ve wanted her so bad during the past two months, but I was afraid she wouldn’t want me.”

Jackie told her, “I told Ian about us almost eating pussy that time. Since that night, I have wanted you so bad, I had to make myself come with my fingers, to keep from saying anything to you about us.”

“Kelly, are you on birth control?”

“Hell Yes! I wouldn’t let that slob even try to fuck me if I wasn’t. No way was I going to have his baby.”

We were at the cafe when Jackie asked her. “When we get your divorce final from that sick bastard, will you get off birth control, if I do?”

“Sure. I sure won’t need it then ... Uh, are you thinking - what I think you’re thinking?”

“Would you, if I do?”

She looked at me, then answered, “Right this minute, I wish I wasn’t on birth control. I’d still let Ian fuck me and come in my pussy a hundred times while we’re down here. Well, even after we get back.”

Jackie told her, “You can move in with me, when we get back.”

I told them, “I have a better offer, if either or both of you are interested.”

Jackie told me, “I think I know what you’re about to offer, but I’m not sure the superintendent would approve, or the school board for that matter.”

“What if we ask, and they do approve - would both of you move in with me? No rent, no expenses. You get to save every dime you make ... buy that new car, or whatever.”

Kelly asked, “Would we get to have your babies?”

“Only if you want to. We could wait a year, or even two, just to be sure that’s what you want.”

Jackie asked, “But we still get to fuck you during that year while we’re waiting to decide?”

“As many times as you can stand.”

“Ian, we know you’ll have girls coming from everywhere, wanting to meet you and fuck you, now that you’ve inherited all that money. Where will that put Kelly and me?”

“Right beside me, no matter if we’re in bed, or walking down the street.”

Kelly asked, “What if we know someone who would like to join us in your bed?”

“If they’re single, and both of you tell me they’re okay, and they’re not gold diggers, we’ll give them a two week trial membership. Is that satisfactory?”

“That’s more than fair.”

Kelly asked, “And if they are married, but getting a divorce?”

“If both of you approve, and they have filed, then after their attorney says they can, we’ll welcome them. Do you have someone in mind? I see both of you smiling at each other.”

“Jessica Beale.”

OH FUCK! You mean Coach Beale and his wife are getting a divorce?”

“Yes, she has already filed and she’s living in a motel until she can find a place to live. He’s giving her half of what the house has appraised, and she’s letting him keep the house, since she doesn’t want it anyway, after she caught him in bed with one of his assistant, male coaches.”

“But she knows nothing about what you’re asking, right?”

“No, but when you told us we could invite others to live with us, Kelly and I thought of her at the same time.”

Jackie told her, “Kelly, you tell him about Jessica.”

“What about her? Is there something I need to know before we agree to let her move in?”

“No, nothing like that. What Jackie meant was, Jessica sat with us at your soccer matches a few times, and not long after Jackie and I started talking about you, Jessica told us that if she wasn’t married, she would fuck you right out there on that soccer field.”

“DID SHE REALLY? I mean, Damn! That woman could be the third triplet, with you two. Though I’ve never seen her naked.”

We have pics,” Kelly told me and they laughed.

“From what you told me earlier, neither of you have had sex with her, is that right?”

“That’s right, but we almost did the night of my bridal shower, before I fucked up and got married.”

“Show him the pics, Kelly. He needs to see her naked, then he’ll probably tell her to go ahead and move in, even before we get back.”

“Kelly, if you think she needs a place, just to get out of that motel, call her and tell her where you left the key o my house.”

She held her phone out to me, “You can scroll through these. We weren’t doing anything, but we were leading up to some sexy, naughty-nasty fun, when her asshole husband called her cellphone and told her to get her ass home.”

“You mean, at your shower?”

“Yes, we were at Jackie’s and all the others had left. We’d already had a few shots and we were feeling raunchy as hell. Jessica was too and we started trying on some of the sexy lingerie I received at my shower.”

“Sounds like fun. Wish I had been invited.”

Kelly told me, “If you had been with us, Kelly never would have gotten married and Jessica would be divorced long before now, and if I had my way, I would be pregnant with your baby already. Between the three of us, we would have fucked you unconscious.”

We were seated near the back of the dining area of the camp store, where they serve meals. The waitress had taken our orders and we were still talking about the three of us being together this summer, and maybe even when we return home.

Jackie asked, “Ian, since we’re discussing the possibility of Kelly and me moving in with you, do you think your friends - the two sisters would like to come over now and then to swim?”

I saw her smile and I had to laugh. “You want the one who’s in your gym class, don’t you?”

“I would love to have her with us now. She could ride down to South Padre with us and we would have some fun sure enough on the nude beach.”

“Do you know her sister?”

“Only when I see her. I’ve met their Mom, Marie two or three times when she came to our volleyball matches.”

Kelly said, “Okay, tell me who those sisters are. If you two are going to fuck them, I may want some too, as horny as I am right now.”

“You’ll want some for sure, and they’re good friends with Ian. It’s Carli Parker, her sister Traci, and their Mom, Marie.”

“OMIGOD! I know all three of them. Hell yes, I want to be there each time they come over. Ian, have you actually fucked all three of them? I don’t mean to be nosy, but I would pay to see you fuck Carli and Traci, and Marie too. That woman is sexy as hell.”

“I’m guilty. The three of us had a little pool party the night before I met Jackie at McD’s, and we rode down here.”

“OH! I didn’t know you meant you fucked all three of them on the same night. I’m glad you did though. That means you get to fuck Jackie and me as soon as we get back to the tent, then again tonight when we swim in the lake.”

Jackie laughed and asked, “Are you planning to catch up on lost opportunities, now that you’ve left that asshole back home?”

“Yes, and I’m tempted to stop taking my pills. But, I’ll wait and see how it goes with us moving in with Ian, and later, possibly having his babies...

“Ian, that made me think of something else you’ll need to consider ... Do you actually want to be the father of our babies, by the time you’re twenty?”

“I’ve already told Jackie that I want to have a son, and a daughter, before I’m too old to enjoy them. I’ve learned the hard way, a man never knows how long he will be with his family. I want to teach my kids the same lessons my Dad taught me, from the time I was in diapers until I lost him.”

“Kelly, you’ll have to get Ian to tell you about his relationship with his Dad. You’ll be just like me and have to wipe your eyes as he tells you the things they have done, and the many conversations they had, before he lost his Dad.”

“Ian, I remember reading about your Dad in the paper. I thought about you and my heart went out to you, but when we talked on the phone, and I arrived before daylight this morning, it was all about me, and I forgot to say anything. You have to be one of the strongest willed young men ever, to go through that, and still want to reach out to help others.”

“Thanks, Kelly. And yes, losing my dad was hard to accept, but I feel like he’s still with me - along with all the memories he and I made while he was here. I’ll let you and Jackie read some of my scrambled notes and dozens of essays I’ve written about Dad and the conversations we had...

“Because of him, what he taught me, and what he left me, I have an opportunity to make a difference in someone else’s life. I’m thrilled to be here with two beautiful coaches who I’ve looked up to and lusted after for years. If it makes either of you feel any better - I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else on earth right now, than here with you - or wherever the three of us happen to be...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.