The Easy Way - Cover

The Easy Way

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Easy Way: A high school senior loses his dad a few days after graduation, and two weeks before his eighteenth birthday. He has an older brother he looks up to, now more than ever. After learning about his inheritance, he decides to get away for a few weeks before making any serious plans about his future. Before he leaves town, a major change occurs to his travel plans.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

She put her bikini bottom on, but she’s still wearing my leather vest. It’s draped open as she stoops to roll out the bedroll. I pulled her around and pushed the vest back off her shoulders.

Ian! Are you sure I can go topless?”

“Look through those trees. There are two topless young women and one guy at the next campsite. After seeing them, I want my friend to be bold and free. As long as you’re with me, I want to see those big beautiful, naked titties.”

“OH WOW! I love being outdoors with my titties naked like this! Come sit on the bench with me, I’m going to call Kelly now, and tell her I’m with you at a campground in Louisiana, and I’m topless. She’ll call me a liar, then she’ll laugh when I send her a pic of me sitting between your legs ... Seeing those two WOMEN topless over there, made me wish she was here with us.”

“Call her, maybe she’ll fly down here, and even go to the beach with us.”

“Would you really want her to come here? I was hoping you and I could stay naked together as much as we possibly can.”

“Then tell her I’ll pay for her plane ticket from Jackson to Corpus Christi, and we’ll be there tomorrow. I remember looking at the map and it’s a little over seven hundred miles. We can make that from here in a long day.”

“Are you serious? I mean, as much as I would love to see her get away from Don for a few weeks, I doubt she would.”

“Call and talk to her. You don’t have to mention her coming to Texas - if they’ve patched things up and she’s happy.”

“And if they haven’t - and she’s still messed up inside?”

“Does she have a vehicle?”

“No, the bastard took her car. His stopped running and he took hers. She has a key to my apartment though.”

“You mean, if she needs a place to get away from him?”

“No, she knows where my car keys are, and she can drive to the airport in my car.”

“Do it, and if it’s as bad as you say, I’ll call and have a ticket to Monroe waiting for her. I can go to the airport and pick her up when she gets here. I’ll even pay to fly both of you home, when you get ready to go back.”

“Ian? Are you sure?”

“She’s your friend and you’re worried about her. Besides, I’ve always thought she was the second - most beautiful womens coach in our school.”

“Here goes, open your legs and let me feel your cock against my butt.”

“Loosen your bikini and slip it off. Sit back on my belly naked, so my cock will be against your pussy.”

“YES, I love sitting on you naked like this...

“Kelly - it’s Jackie. How are you?”

’Jackie! I almost didn’t answer, since I didn’t recognize the number. Is this a new phone?’

“No, I’m on Ian Easy’s phone and we’re in Monroe, Louisiana. We’re riding his new Harley to South Padre Island.”

’Girl - you’re lying your ass off and I know it! Let me hear Ian say something, that is if you really are on his phone.’

“Hey Coach Webb. Ian here. Why don’t you fly down and join us at South Padre?”

’OMIGOD! It really is you ... Uh I can’t, but I would walk to join you, if I could get away.’

Jackie leaned back against my chest, twisting around to look at me, then asked her, “Why can’t you? We would love to have you here with us right now.”

’Did you really ride a new Harley down there?’

“We sure did and I rode all the way wearing nothing but my black leather, bikini bottom and Ian’s leather vest.”

’Jackie, did you really?’

“Yes, now tell me why you can’t fly down and join us. You need to get away for a week or two. You know Mom would love to see you again, while we’re down there.”

’Oh Jackie, things have gone to hell here, since school’s out. Don has been off on another drunken binge for over two weeks and his Mom doesn’t even know where he is. Even if I had a way to the airport, I wouldn’t the have money for a ticket. He’s drained our checking, and cleaned out every dime of my savings I had when we married. I don’t even know which way to turn anymore.’

“Listen to me. You have a key to my apartment and you know where my car keys are. By the time you can throw your bikini and your toothbrush in a bag, Ian will have you a plane ticket to Monroe.”

’I can’t do that, can I? Let me talk to Ian again.’

“Coach ... Uh, Kelly?”

’Ian, are you sure about this?’

“If you’d rather, I can tell you where my house key is and you can ride my Honda Sportster down here.”

’Are you serious? I haven’t ridden in years, but ... How far is it?’

“About 290 miles. You can take I-40 to Memphis, then I-55 down to Jackson, and I-20 over to Monroe. We’re planning to stay here at least one more night and maybe the third. I’ll let Jackie tell you the rest.”

“Kelly?”

Yes. Tell me now Jackie, should I come down there? I would love to get away but... ‘

“Yes, now get your ass in the road before he comes back. You need a friend like Ian Easy, and you’ll never regret this. You can leave now and spend the night away from Jackson, then be here before noon tomorrow.”

’Let me talk to Ian again.’

“Kelly, go through the wooden gate into my back yard. You’ll have to reach over the gate to trip the latch. The key to that walkin carport door, is above the window nearest the pool. Reach up and run your hand across the top. The keypad for the security is underneath that little black box next to that walkin door on the backside of the carport. The code is 51104 - my birthday - May 11, 04.

“There is a remote garage opener in the left saddlebag on the Honda. Click it as soon as you’re clear in the driveway, and the security will reset on auto within five minutes of the garage door closing. The gas tank is full and you’ll have more than enough to get here. I’d let you drive my Camaro, but I have the keys with me, and Reybern keeps my other set.”

’Ian, please tell me how in the hell you lucked up and talked Jackie into going with you. She’s come so close to calling you at least a dozen times during the past six months.’

“We just happened to meet at McDonald’s early this morning. I told her I was going to ride my new Harley to South Padre, and she asked me if she could come with me. I told her - only if she’ll wear nothing but her leather bikini ... and here we are. She’s completely naked right this minute, and sitting on my belly.”

’Take that pic for me and hurry. I’ve been packing as we talk, and I’m about to walk out the door.’

“Kelly wants you to take a pic - with my cock buried inside your pussy as we sit here.”

DID SHE REALLY TELL YOU THAT?”

“Yes, now hurry. She’s going to run over to my house and get my Honda.”

“Here goes. OH FUCK, I love your cock in my pussy all over again...

“Look at this, she’s already seen it. Look at what she sent back.”

’OMIGOD!!! I can’t believe you can actually get that damn thing inside your pussy. Save some of that beast for me. I’m starving for love.’

“Do you think she would?”

“She told me last week, they haven’t had sex but twice since they married. She thinks he doesn’t want her, because his dick is so small. She said they never made love before they married. She told me too, the first time they did, she never knew if he had his dick in her pussy all the way or not. She saw him in the bathroom the next morning, and he got mad at her for staring at his dick...

“If she wants some of your cock, she better hurry, because I’m not sure I’ll be able to save any for her, the way you feel inside my pussy now.”

“Would it bother you if she and I did fuck in front of you? Though we talked about us being with my friends once we get back home, are you sure about your best friend being naked with us now?”

“Would you be upset if Kelly and I - want each other?”

“Would she be upset, if I want both of you, while you and she were eating each other?”

“We have never done that, but she asked me once if I had - and I asked her if she had. We were laughing as we stripped our tops off and started kissing ... my phone rang just then, and Kelly and I never even talked about it again.”

“Would you, if she wanted you?”

“Since I met you this morning and the way we’ve talked about us being with your friends - I would ask Kelly to be naked with both of us. The more I think about having sex with a woman while I’m with you, the more I want you to fuck Kelly - while I’m eating my best friend’s pussy.”

“Turn around and face me as we fuck this time, so I can suck your titties again. You have the smallest nipples of anyone I’ve ever seen.”

“I love the way you make me feel when you suck my titties with my nipples barely in your mouth. Just wait until you see Kelly naked. Her nipples are even smaller than mine, and you’ll never believe she’s ever had sex, as small as her pussy is.”

“You’ve examined her pussy?”

“No, but we did shave each other last month so we could lay out naked at her house and get a tan all over...

“FUCK YES! I love the way your cock feels going inside my pussy this way...

“That big bad boy drags across my clitty and nearly makes me come, even before you get it all the way inside me. I hope you’ll let me put your cock in Kelly’s pussy. I’ll probably get my come just watching her react when you fuck her.”

“If she waits to leave at daylight in the morning, she should still be here by 11:00.”

“She told me she was about to leave right then. If I know Kelly, she will ride that Honda of yours at least halfway before she stops. She’ll be here between 9:00 and 10:00 in the morning, if she does.”

“She’ll be on Interstates 40, 55, and 20, all the way, so she may ride late and start early in the morning. If she does that, she could be here by 9:00.”


“The only light we have now are the streetlights along the lake shore. Can we swim naked and fuck in the water?”

“Hold my hand and we’ll walk out together.”

“Already I like this. The bottom is sandy and the water is warm.”

“I hope there’s not a drop-off, so we can walk out to about waist deep. I want to be able to see you when you ride my cock.”

“I’m sure you’ve done this many times, back home in your pool?”

“Not that many, really. Maybe three or four times.”

“Were all of them with different girls and women?”

“Yes, and that makes me sound even worse, doesn’t it?”

“No Way! I’m so glad you have experience. You took my virginity and made me come so many times, I’ve fallen in love with your cock and all the things you do to make a woman feel good ... I wish Kelly could have met you before she married that drunken sot, clinging vine, Don Webb.”

“I don’t know anything about her marital problems, but if she needs to talk to a good lawyer, Dad’s best friend still handles all the legal matters for our investment firm, and even Reybern tells me that Rogers is the best in the business, and no one dares mess with him.”

Rogers?”

“Yes, that’s all anyone ever calls him. Waymon James Rogers.”

With her arms around my neck, Jackie pulled herself up and wrapped her legs around my waist so I could get my cock inside her pussy.

“OH DAMN! No matter how many times we put your cock in my pussy, it still feels like its not going, just before it pops inside me. I could get a come again right now - and each time it does that ... You feel so good inside me. You make me want to hurry and get my come.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.