The Easy Way - Cover

The Easy Way

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Easy Way: A high school senior loses his dad a few days after graduation, and two weeks before his eighteenth birthday. He has an older brother he looks up to, now more than ever. After learning about his inheritance, he decides to get away for a few weeks before making any serious plans about his future. Before he leaves town, a major change occurs to his travel plans.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

“Have you ever let a girl suck your cock?”

“I’ve had two, and one is the girl in your gym class. That girl could give lessons to experts.”

“If you ever tell me who she is, will you ask her to give me lessons?”

“Are you serious? If you are, I’ll volunteer to be the one you and she practice on.”

“I would love to suck your cock now, but I’ve never done that. Shit, I’ve never even seen one, though I have seen pics.”

“When we stop, I’ll show you a pic on my phone, that my friend took yesterday.”

“Of your cock?”

“Yes, and a couple of pics they took of their pussies.”

“I hate that I have no experience, but mom haunted me with the idea that I need to stay pure and keep my reputation clean, if I was going to be a teacher ... and especially a girl’s coach.”

“I think you have done very well. I love talking to you like this. I just wish I was a few years older and we had met like this three years ago.”

“You make me wish I was your age and we were dating this summer. I could love you so easily. You are so mature and you are so easy to talk to, about anything and everything.”

“We’re coming upon a rest area, and we better stop here. There’s not another one for a hundred miles.”

“I need to pee anyway. Will you stay near the door when I go in. I hate these places, yet I have to use them ... Uh, before we leave, can we ride around back? I saw some places back there, when we rode in - where we could possibly be alone for a few minutes.”

“I hope so, I would love to eat your pussy before we leave.”

“Would you really? I’ll wet some paper towels and wash my pussy, if you will... That sounds so juvenile, and nasty, doesn’t it?”

“Wash your pussy for me, Jackie. I’d wash your pussy myself, if we were alone.”

“Everything is just so matter of fact with you. I love that about you...

“Many young men your age could learn a lot from my friend, Ian Easy.”

I held her hand as she stepped off the footrest and squatted to bend her knees, and stretch.

“You may need to button that vest - the middle two buttons at least.”

“Will I need to put some shorts on?”

“No, I’ll be with you, except when I’m inside the restroom, and you can stand with your backside to the wall while you wait for me. You’ll be alright. I really, really do love looking at your sexy ass, Jackie.”

“I love your sexy ass too. I wish we had time, and could find a place to be alone. I would love to rub my ass all over you, and make you want to fuck me ... This is the first time we’ve stood side by side, and you’re a head taller than me.”

“Dad was tall, and so is Reybern. But, you’re not short, what are you five-six or five-seven.”

“Five-seven, barefoot.”

“Go inside and I’ll wait for you here. Then, you can wait for me at the entrance to the men’s room. We’ll ride around back and see if we can find a place secluded enough that we won’t be spied on. I’d hate to have someone watching us as I eat your pussy.”

“If I knew they would just watch and wouldn’t cause trouble for us, I wouldn’t mind.”

“The more I learn about you, the more I like the person I’ve fantasized about for the past three years.”

“When we go to the beach, if we can find a place to fuck with only one couple watching, will you bend me over naked and fuck me standing up like that?”

“As long as both of us agree that we’re safe, I will.”

“I think you would like it too, wouldn’t you?”

“Like I said, as long as we’re safe, I’d love to fuck you anywhere, any time, and any way we can get my cock inside your pussy ... In front of someone even, or at least close enough, they can tell we’re fucking...

“It’s just that I don’t want anything to happen that will cause you to change the way you are. At school, you’ve always been the perfect image for a girl’s high school coach. Not strictly business, but always making sure you’re never caught in an embarrassing situation.”

“I could hug your neck for telling me that. At times, it is so stressful, trying to make sure I’m dressed perfectly, that I watch every word I say, that I make sure my team, or my gym class is behaving in a manner that won’t bring down the wrath of those in charge.”

“Since we only met a few hours ago, and we don’t know what our future holds, let’s make plans right now to have fun, be wild and free together, but within the law - when the law is looking. I would love to see you throw off all the rules and regulations you’ve had to live your private and professional life by... For as long as we’re together, no matter what we do, or where we go. I want you to be a beautiful young woman who loves who she is, loves life and isn’t afraid of living it the way that makes you feel best.”

“I LOVE IT! First of all, I want us to take my virginity. I’ve been a virgin long enough and I have recently met this fabulous young gentleman, who at eighteen years old, is more man than any man I have ever known, since my Dad passed away. I want to be just like you described me, and I would love for us to go to the nude beach when we get to South Padre Island.”

“I’d love that too. Now, I’m beginning to learn more about my new friend ... Have you ever been to a nude beach?”

“No, and I have never even thought of going, until now. I would love to be naked with you, day and night - for days and days at a time. They have camping there, according to the reviews in the papers. Could we buy a small pop-up tent and camp on the beach?”

“We can do anything you want, as long as it doesn’t cause us to be put in jail. Even then, we can call my brother to come bail us out.”

“How did you ever come up with such a personality, to go along with your amazing philosophy about life, before you even graduated from high school? You talk about life and look at your future, with such a mature view on everything.”

“I didn’t know it at the time, but Dad was teaching me how to look at life, and how to take life-changing situations and make the right decisions - from the viewpoint of a man whose time on earth was limited. Now, I look back and play the reruns of our conversations, in my mind. I knew at the time, those were treasured lessons in life, and even now, as I remember a phrase he quoted, or an idiom of his, which led to a discussion we had - I stop and write down my thoughts.”

“You should write down all your thoughts and memories of those times ... and please, if you do, let me read them. Just listening to you, makes me want to hear you talk more about your dad.”

“Actually, I started doing that very thing, long before I knew he was diagnosed as terminal ... Writing down everything we talked about, and had talked about in the past. I keep that notebook with me at all times, and pull it out even now, to jot down some special memory, or something he said, or something we did, that still brings back more memories of those times.”

“You are so much more than just a handsome, sexy young stud. You are a walking, talking, encyclopedic-handbook - about life itself. Besides that, I could listen to you talk for hours. When I look at you, or put my hands on your sides as I sit behind you on your Harley, riding down the highway, I get this feeling that you are so much more than a teenager. Right now, listening to you tell about your dad and hearing you express your love for him, turns me on, and makes my pussy wet. I can just look at you and it makes me want to hold your naked body to mine, and love you.”

“I hope you’re not disappointed, when we do get naked together. I’m not that experienced.”

“But you do have experience, and I have none. I hope you don’t take this wrong, but I would love to spend every minute of my time in Texas, with you this summer. Preferably on the beach naked, but with you, no matter where.”

“There is no one I would rather be with...

“Hold on tight, I’m going to turn sharp up here, and stop under that tree with the small bench beneath it.”

“This is perfect. That other tree blocks the view from the parking lot.”

“Stand between me and the Harley. Remove your thong, but leave my vest to cover your breasts, just loosen the two buttons.”

“Ian, my pussy is already wet. I’m embarrassed about letting you kiss me ... there. I wish now I had brought a handful of those paper towels.”

“I’m going to make your pussy even wetter. Sit on the end of this concrete bench and spread your legs. There’s no one even close to us, so don’t scream - and there won’t be anyone.”

“Kiss me, before you eat my pussy. I’m so excited, I’m shaking.”

Our first kiss was a barn-burner, I guess would be the best way to describe it.

Then, Coach Jackie Weston came into her own that day, while sitting on the little concrete bench at a roadside park in Central Mississippi just off Interstate 55 South. When she first started making noises, I stuffed one of my smooth leather, driving gloves into her mouth. That was enough to keep her quiet while I buried my face in her smooth, slick, hairless pussy.

By the time I had her pussy licked clean from all her cum the second time, she had both fists full of the hair above my ears, and she was pulling me closer and deeper into her pussy. Her pussy is even smaller than Carli Parker’s pussy and I was more excited than ever, about getting my cock inside her.

She pulled me up by my hair, and leaned forward to kiss me with my face covered in her cum. “Kiss me, Ian! I never knew what a real orgasm was until just now. You’ve got to let my pussy rest a minute, then I want you to fuck me right here.”

“Are you sure? I thought we would wait and make it more romantic for you tonight, at that campground lake.”

“You have me so excited, there’s no way I can wait any longer. Please, put your cock in my pussy and take my virginity. I’ll have at least four or five hours for my pussy to get over the shock of your magnificent cock, before we fuck again.”

I was on my knees between her legs as she pulled her knees up, and back against her titties, to rest her feet on my thighs as I knelt in front of her. Her pussy is open just a little, and I was ready to ease my cock into her when she stopped me again.

“WAIT! Let me get my cellphone and take a pic of your cock barely inches from my pussy, then another one just as your cockhead touches my pussy lips ... Okay, now lean closer. OH MY GOD! Look at your cockhead all swelled and red as it pushes my pussy open. KISS ME Ian - then shove your cock inside my pussy and take my cherry!”

“Jackie, I’m going to take your cherry - but you need to calm down and let me do this my way. I want us to fuck at least a hundred times in the coming weeks, and we don’t need your sore pussy to keep us from enjoying it.”

“Yessss, it barely hurts when you do that. I know you’re about to pop my cherry, and I’m so excited, it feels like I could get my come ... OH FUCK YES! OMIGOD! I HAVE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS!”

“Put my glove back in your mouth. You’re making way too much noise.”

“I can’t help it. Fuck me! I love your cock! I thought it’s supposed to hurt, but you made me come, when your cock slipped inside my pussy.”

“I told you, I’m not that experienced. I’ve only fucked two virgins, but neither of them bled and neither of them screamed in pain.”

“That’s because you do this so slow and deliberate. Fuck me deeper and faster. My pussy feels good and I want another come. I want to feel you come inside me. FUCK Ian! Look down at your cock. You are fucking HUGE! My pussy and I both love you.”

“I’m getting close. Your pussy is so tight, and you’re making me come way too soon, the way you keep talking about us fucking.”

“Let it go. Here I come again ... OH FUCK YES!”

“Are you okay? Do we need to go back to the restrooms?”

“I’m better than okay! I do feel like I need to pee again, but if you’ll watch for me, I’m going to squat right here and pee before we get back on the Harley.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.