The Easy Way - Cover

The Easy Way

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The Easy Way: A high school senior loses his dad a few days after graduation, and two weeks before his eighteenth birthday. He has an older brother he looks up to, now more than ever. After learning about his inheritance, he decides to get away for a few weeks before making any serious plans about his future. Before he leaves town, a major change occurs to his travel plans.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

“If you two are planning to make a ritual of that, I want to be in the middle of it each time.”

“Traci, if we agree to let Ian fuck you, will you let me be with you and him? I mean, knowing that Ronald Beckett is on his way here to sweep you off your feet into his bedroom - and his life forever?”

“Please tell me that you’ll share Ian with me. The reason I asked, Lisa once told me that her dad regrets getting a vasectomy, now that he and her mom are divorced ... He just now told me about it, and how he has talked to your Uncle Waymon about all this ... plus the other stuff he may want.”

“Ian and I both, would love to help you give your lover that son...

“Wouldn’t we, Ian?”

Jennifer! Are you serious? I was sort of halfway joking when I said I wanted to be in the middle. But if you and Traci hug naked like that again, get ready because already I want some unprotected pussy from both of you.”

“I told Traci earlier that you’ve already confessed to me about taking her virginity. I didn’t want her feeling guilty, now that you and I have met and plan to marry ... You should have been in the middle of that first hug of ours earlier on the beach, if you’re serious about this.”

“Traci? It seems you, Jennifer, and Lisa have made some serious plans behind the scenes. What would you tell Mr. Ronald if you marry him and he learns you’re pregnant?”

“Lisa told me that she and Reybern decided earlier that you need to be the daddy of my baby. Mr. Ronald just now told me that Jennifer’s Uncle Waymon, has been touting your physical features, and your stamina... Mr. Ronald came right and told me that he wants Ian Easy to fuck me until I’m positive you have made me pregnant with his son.”

“And here I am, thinking all this time I was being being so careful as I meet my secret friends back home - and enjoy their company.”

“Come on Ian, Traci told me she would teach me to eat her pussy as you fuck her. She and I have decided you need to fuck both of us, at least six times before Uncle Waymon and Mr. Ronald get here ... Besides, you and I have already agreed to make a video of us fucking, as we make our first baby.”

Traci told her, “Your Uncle Waymon told Mr. Ronald about that too, and he asked me just now, if we could convince Ian to let us video him fucking me, as we get our first baby.”

FIRST?”

“Yes, and surely you heard me tell him, that I would love to have two boys and two girls, if we could get you to fuck me each time.”


Traci is lying on her back on a beach blanket. Jennifer is sitting on her face, facing me as I pound my cock into Traci’s pussy. Both of them have set up our three phones to video this, from three different angles.

Traci’s pussy is just as tight as the first time we fucked, the day we took her virginity. This time, she’s really into getting fucked. I’m not sure if it’s that much better this time, or she’s excited about being videoed so she can show her millionaire - older-husband-to-be - how she gets pregnant. Though I have known him for years, I don’t personally know Mr. Beckett that well. But if I’m going to give Traci and him four babies, I have a feeling he and I will become best friends as soon as we meet this time.

“Kiss me, Ian. Traci is about to make me come. Kiss me and when you come inside her pussy, we’ll swap places so you can fuck me.”

“What are you going to do when Lisa and Reybern get here, are we going to fuck again - in front of them?”

“If I knew Reybern and Lisa better, I would invite her to join me. I’ve always thought she’s sexy as hell and I’m so excited about getting to see her naked ... Not only Lisa, but Jackie’s Mom and her friend Christine”

“Has Jackie called her mom and Christine since we arrived at the beach?”

“Yes and they should be at the airport in time to ride back with Reybern, Lisa, and the others, and if Uncle Waymon and Mr. Beckett get there in time ... they’ll be here too...

“You’ll never guess what Jackie’s Mom told me.”

“Don’t make me try to guess with my cock buried in Traci’s pussy.”

“Her Mom and Christine both want you to fuck them without a condom.”

NO SHIT? DAMN! Did they really come right out and say it like that? Are you kidding me? Is Jackie kidding both of us?”

“No way would I kid my husband about fucking two more women who want to have your baby. I was there when Jackie called, with her speaker on.”

“You and I need to have a talk with Jackie...

“OH HELL YES TRACI! I feel your pussy gripping my cock and I know from experience what that means. Here comes your first baby - Mister and Ms. Beckett!”

My cock was still raging as Jennifer and Traci switched places. I watched as Jennifer pulled a t-shirt off the chair arm and swiped it past Traci’s pussy just before she settled her ass down over my bride’s face. That didn’t bother me to see her eat fresh fucked pussy. I’ve eaten fresh fucked pussy more than once, even before I left Jackson. Since then, I can’t count the times I have swapped and eaten a fresh fucked pussy.

As long as it’s mine, I don’t mind. No reason for Jennifer to balk either. I can tell, she loves eating pussy as much as I do ... even if this is her first time.

By the time we were through with this round, I looked up to see Jackie, Kelly, Jessica, Marie, Carli, and Joanne.

I didn’t see Bert.

Just as I blew my load into Jennifer’s pussy, I looked up at Joanne.

“Where’s Bert?”

“He found a place about a hundred yards up the beach from here that we can get a full signal on both our phones...

“Ian, would you mind if I kiss Jennifer? I’ve almost kissed her twice now, and with her sitting there with her pussy over Traci’s face makes me want her, like I’ve never before in my life wanted to kiss a woman, other than Rachel.”

“She and I just kissed. Ask her, not me. I love watching two women together, not just kissing, but eating pussy and sucking titties.”

“I’ve only done all of that twice, with Rachel, and she nearly drove me crazy both times, kissing my titties - and before I could stop her, sucking my pussy until I nearly went crazy for more and more...

“Jennifer?”

“Kiss me, Joanne. As long as you and Bert are okay with this, I would love to kiss you and even suck your titties.”

Jennifer reached up to take Joanne’s hand and pull her across her belly, with Joanne’s sexy naked ass right in front of me.

My cock is still inside Jennifer’s pussy and when I pulled it out, it flopped up and slapped Joanne’s butt, right in the middle of her butt split.

Fuck her too, Ian!” Marie told me.

Then, Jackie told me, “Put your cock inside her pussy and fuck her, Ian. Can’t you see she’s backing her sexy ass up to let you to fuck that pussy?”

“Do it, Ian. Put your cock in her pussy. She’s been talking about you fucking all the women in front of her, and now she’s hot to fuck your naked cock.” Kelly said as she reached down and pulled my cock up.

Joanne hissed at me, “DO IT IAN! FUCK MAN, JUST DO IT ALREADY!”

I was afraid Bert would hear her, but with Kelly holding my cock against Joanne’s tight little pussy split, I rammed it into her as deep as I could. She yelped once, before backing her ass up to take all of me in one big gulp of her pussy. I grabbed both her hips and fucked her like I was mad at her, as she grunted and kept saying... “YES YES YES YES. GIVE IT TO ME IAN, FUCK MY PUSSY FULL OF YOUR CUM!”

Marie was on her knees beside her, as Joanne fucks her ass back against my cock even faster.

Marie pulled Joanne’s face up by her hair, and kissed her like she and I kissed the night I took her home naked on my Harley.

Before I stopped fucking Joanne, Kelly and Jackie had dropped down to kiss her. When Jennifer grabbed her face, I thought she would surely suck the air out of her lungs.

It was Carly that made the sexy, shy young female pilot lose all her inhibitions. She kissed her, then with both hands on Joanne’s titties, she plastered her lips to Joanne’s lips and sucked her mouth until I felt Joanne’s pussy gripping my cock like a vise. I knew that was a big come, and I gave her another load to mix with hers.

Too late to worry now... If she’s on the pill? Did she mean for us to fuck like this?

Oh well, she wanted me to fuck her, but she may soon need Rachel as her substitute pilot and copilot.

I stood, and all my women rushed me, kissing me and slapping my butt. We helped Traci, Jennifer and Joanne to their feet, then holding hands, we ran across the beach into the surf. We didn’t stop until we were waist deep.

I just knew Joanne was going to regret getting fucked by me, but she started laughing.

“Ian, I hope I didn’t make a mess of our plans back there, but when I saw you with your cock nearly a foot deep inside Jennifer’s pussy, I lost what control I have left after fighting the urge to tell you I want you to fuck me too ... Bert and I have been trying for a year to get me pregnant, so we could have our first baby by the time I have my license and we’re both able to fly ... I honestly believe the stress we put on ourselves, kept us from getting me pregnant...

“Ian, now I know why you have so many women friends. That was SO FUCKIN AWESOME MAN!”

“As long as you have no regrets, then I won’t either. I hope this doesn’t change anything with our plans to be partners in our air taxi service.”

“If anything, this will bond our friendship and partnership even closer together.”

Joanne turned to hug, then kiss each of the women. When she came to me, I lifted her, and with her feet off the bottom, I turned her around with her butt against my belly - then rammed my cock up inside her pussy for one more deep deposit.

I turned her loose and Carly moved over to stand in front of me.

“Ian, I’m the only female here who doesn’t have your baby in my belly. Before you say anything, Mom has already told me I can Home-School...

“And besides - Jennifer, Coach Jackie, Coach Webb, and Ms. Jessica have all told me they will help me get my diploma ... Even if I have to get a GED ... I love you and I want to have your baby and work with you at your Air Taxi Service office.”

“Hey, I’m not going to spoil your party. I think that’s a great idea ... you need to get off those pills ASAP.”

“I stopped taking them the morning after you fucked all three of us at your pool. Please fuck me with your naked cock now, even though I’m sure we won’t make me pregnant - this time.”

Jennifer told me, “Fuck Carli with all of us gathered around. Maybe all of us will have our babies close to the same time so we can hire nurses and babysitters who will live with us.”

“Marie, you have a say-so in this. Let me hear you say you’re okay with Carly and Traci both, having our babies at the same time you have our baby.”

“Ian, she told me the night we came home after you fucked the three of us, that she’s going to have your baby one day. I’m positive I’m already pregnant with your baby, and Traci showed me the video of you fucking her, again. Fuck Carli for Traci and me, as we kiss Carli while you make her pregnant ... I have confidence in my baby’s daddy.”


We were kickin back on the beach later, when Jackie told me, “Ian, Mom called me back to tell me that she and Christine will be at Brownsville airport in time to ride back with Elaina and Rona. I called Rona and told her to be sure and wait for them, even if they’re late, so she and Elaina can bring them back when the others get there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.