Consequential Snatches - Cover

Consequential Snatches

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Three brief episodes in the life of Auguste and his two companions Naomi and Felice. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vignettes   Illustrated   .

Planting Season

Auguste’s assistants discuss where to plant the next potato sprout and whether there will be enough of the special fertilizer and whose turn it is to work the applicator.

Please wait while image loads


Pole Position

The tea shop upstairs from the bookstore overlooked the plaza. Auguste, Naomi, and Felice were sitting at a window table such that they each had a good view of the traffic below. They sipped their tea. Naomi and Felice shared a pistachio muffin. Naomi was reading a book about postcards, Auguste had a collection of contemporary poetry, and Felice was tapping messages into her cellphone. She put her cellphone on the table and a moment later Auguste set the thin volume of poetry next to the cellphone. Only crumbs remained of the muffin. Naomi took the plate to the counter. When she returned to the table, a glance told her that Felice did not seem to mind that Auguste had his hand beneath her very short skirt. Why didn’t I wear a skirt, Naomi wondered. She took her seat, and a moment later put her hand on Auguste’s thigh. She moved her hand up. Her fingers encountered Felice’s fingers. They exchanged glances. They held hands atop Auguste’s lap. The three of them looked out the window. A stiff breeze rippled the flag on the flagpole. Together Naomi and Felice caressed the bulge of Auguste’s cock, which lay slightly to Felice’s side. The walkways below were not busy, but from time to time someone strolled by. A young woman was walking with a pair of dogs each on a leash. The dogs were the same breed and size. Naomi wondered at the relationship. Siblings? Just friends? Or more? The woman approached the flagpole which stood in the middle of the walkway. One dog was to her left, the other to her right. The dog to the right did not seem to be concerned that the woman and the dog to her left were to the left of the flagpole. Naomi watched, wondering what would happen. The dog to the right nimbly veered just enough to the left to avoid wrapping the leash around the pole. Naomi glanced at Felice and they exchanged smiles.

About ten minutes later they left the tea shop. They walked holding hands, Auguste in the center with Felice to his left, Naomi to his right. The flagpole was just ahead. It seemed to Naomi that Auguste and Felice were going to pass the flagpole on the left side. I could move to the left like the dog, Naomi thought. Or I could let go of Auguste’s hand. Or I could hold tight to his hand and keep walking to the right of the pole.

Please wait while image loads


Running in the Rain

Naomi woke up to find Felice telling Auguste about her dream. It seemed to have something to do with rating cereal boxes at the supermarket. “You could score them one to five,” Felice said, “but it wasn’t clear to me whether one was high or low.”

Naomi broke in. “You had to rate each box? Wouldn’t that take forever?”

“Wait til you get to the soup aisle,” Felice said, whereupon Auguste wrestled himself onto her and a moment later was between her legs fucking her and Felice had her legs locked about Auguste’s waist and was returning each hard thrust.

“Okay guys, I’m going running,” Naomi said, and she sprung out of bed and into her shorts, top, and running shoes and was out the door.

It was raining, not hard but cold, and the wind was fierce. “What a stupid idea,” Naomi said to herself, but she kept going and the rain kept coming down.

A few miles down the road a big dog bounded from out of nowhere. At first Naomi worried the dog would bite her, but it seemed content to run alongside. “Good dog, good dog, good dog,” Naomi chanted, and she and the dog kept running.

About half an hour later, just when Naomi thought maybe it was time to turn around, Auguste appeared in his pickup truck with Felice in the passenger seat. “Need a lift?” Felice called out the window.

“No!” Naomi barked, “and we’re keeping the dog!”

Please wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.