The Sex Therapist - Cover

The Sex Therapist

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 2: The Cure

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Cure - Stressed out woman executive seeks help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Swinging   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Woman in a short skirt bent over a table

My name is Marge. I am the Executive Vice President of a large NY advertising agency. Following a flare up with my assistant Jolene, she suggested I go see a therapist due to problems I was having at home and at work.

After my first session with Jim, my therapist, he brought me back to his office. He proceeded to give me the diagnosis he had come to.

“Well I do not want to shock you but you are a complex case. At the office, you are under stress trying to control the business. You carry that attitude home and attempt to control events there. In essence, you act as a dominant figure in both environments. That serves to emasculate your husband. He finds it impossible to assume the male role in your relationship. Do you see that?”

Realization hits me like a ton of bricks. “Yes, I see. How stupid of me.”

“The other factors here are that you are not a dominant sexual person but rather a submissive. You want conquest by a strong assertive male. I might even say males. I think that you are a slut. Not in the base sense of the word rather in that, you desire multiple partners. Lastly, you are bisexual. Now do not be shocked. What you are is what you are. All of this, we can deal with. What I want to do is have you and Bob come in and see me tomorrow morning so we can discuss the situation.”

“Are you sure, Jim?”

“Positive. This is going to change you for sure. In the end, however, you will be a happier and better person. That will also transfer to your behavior at work and make you even more efficient. I am not saying it will eliminate all stresses in your life but a good part of them will disappear.”

“What time should we be here?”

“I need to see Bob here at nine thirty and you at ten.”

“Not together?”

“No I need to speak to him first to make sure he is ready to accept the new you.”

Following that, I went home. My mind was a turmoil of thoughts. I realized how satisfied I was with the sexual aspect of my experience. My God, I had not had orgasms such as that ever in my life. The other side of the coin was how Bob my husband would react. I still love him and do not want to lose him.

Getting home, I take a long shower and get in my jammies. Exhausted I go to bed and fall asleep. When I wake up it is morning and I realize that I have not slept this soundly in ages. I go downstairs and Bob is already eating breakfast.

“Marge, I got a call from Doctor Roberts. What is that all about?”

“He is a therapist I consulted about our marriage.”

“Are you trying to tell me something? Do you want a divorce?”

“No, Bob. What I want and need is to alter some things in our relationship so we are both happier than we have been. I really love you and want you to realize that. However we need to make some changes.”

“Like what kind of changes?”

“Why don’t I let him explain them to you? He will do a better job than I can.”

“Well, we will see.”

It is obvious to me that he is mad that I did not speak to him about the consultation before. He is very dominant in certain respects. That is what leads to many of our clashes. Two dominants together are not a marriage made in heaven.

I go upstairs, shower, and change. Since I will be going to the office after the meeting, I don my power clothes, black slacks, button up blouse, and a jacket.

We drive in silence. We do not exchange a word during the drive. It is as if we are in two separate worlds. I feel anxiety gripping my stomach.

Entering the reception area at the doctor’s office Kali greets us. “You must Be Bob. Go right in the doctor is expecting you. Marge take a seat and make yourself comfortable.”

The phone rings and she goes and speaks a few words and returns to me. “Marge, the Jim wants you to strip and wait to be called in.”

“Here?”

“Yes just take off your clothes and hang the in the closet. Then take a seat.”

“What if someone comes in?”

“We do not have any other patients coming in this morning. If someone does come in it should be interesting,” she smirks. “In any case, you will be showing your body to a lot of people in the future so get used to it.”

I proceed to strip very self-consciously while Kali watches. She tells me to keep my shoes on as the three-inch heels look good on me. I then sit in one of the armchairs trying to hide my nudity with my hands.

Kali comes over, runs her hands on my tits, and pinches my nipples. “You are so yummy. Spread your legs for me.”

I docilely comply as she runs her fingers into my pussy. She takes her fingers and makes me taste myself. The second time she does it she sucks on her fingers.

“You taste so good, Marge. I think I will get some of that morning cream straight from the pump.”

Kneeling between my thighs, she starts to lap at my cunt. Her tongue feels like velvet as she licks me from top to bottom and then swirls it around my clit. I am gushing and my pussy is sopping wet. Suddenly the door opens and in walks this tall black man.

“Kali girl what are you doing?”

“Oh hi Tom, just getting a little morning cream.”

“You are one wild woman love. Are you going to introduce me?”

“Sure, Marge this is Tom are UPS delivery person. Go and say hello.”

She pulls me forcibly out of the chair and propels me to him. As I get in front of him he grabs my tit and bounces it in his hand. He then grasps my nipples and pinches them.

“Marge I am so glad to make your acquaintance. You have nice babies there. Can I take a taste?”

Before I can say a word, he lowers his mouth and sucks my nipple into his mouth while groping my cunt. I really feel like a slut now. My pussy is sopping wet and getting wetter. I wonder what he would feel like in my cunt or my ass.

Kali tells him to bring me over to her desk.

“Put your hands on my desk and spread your legs,” she orders. “Tom, would you like to cop a feel?

His hand slides under me and his rough fingers probe my pussy. He starts moving them in and out. I gasp as he pinches my clit. My juices flow down my leg.

“Kali this is one fine pussy.”

“Try her ass it is also hot. Spread your cheeks for Tom, Marge.”

I lean over the desk and spread my cheeks. His finger rub my anus and slick with my cunt juice he slides it right in.

I cannot believe this is happening. What am I becoming? I am a slut and I love it.

Kali come behind me and fumble with something. She turns me around and I cannot believe my eyes. She has pulled Tom’s cock out of his pants. I gasp as I see its size it must be all of ten inches long and as wide as my wrist. She forces me to my knees and tells me to suck him.

“But I don’t know how. I have never done this before. Do not make me do this. Please.”

“Well, there is always a first time for everything.”

“It’s too big I will never be able to do it.”

“Come on baby try it I am sure you will like my big black cock. Wrap your hand around it and stroke me. That is it just like that. Now lick your tongue from bottom to top. Feel my balls with your other hand. See how heavy they are with all my tasty cum waiting for you to suck. Now open wide and take the tip in your mouth taste my pre-cum. Tasty isn’t it?”

I am like a robot following his instructions. He has a musky smell and as my tongue glides over his cock. I taste his pre-cum. I keep stroking his fat cock while wondering what it would feel like in me. My mouth stretched wide open I suck on his shaft. My mouth fills with saliva and I coat him liberally as I attempt to get as much of him in me as possible. The thrust of his hips drives it down to the point where I gag. Then I hear him groan and jet after jet of his hot salty cum flood my mouth and run down my throat. I just keep swallowing until nothing else comes out.

“Wow, baby that was a first time?”

“Yes,” I gasp.

“Where have you been all my life? You are a natural cocksucker.”

Damn he is calling me a cocksucker and I am feeling proud

“Marge I am very happy to have met you. I am sorry but I have to run. Kali thank you, I owe you a big one.”

“Yes, you owe me a big one and someday I will come and get it,” she smiles.

Just then, the phone rings. She answers it and tells me to go into the office. First, however, she leads me to the washroom and has me wash my face and gargle.

The thought of facing my husband this way had evaporated from my mind. The anxiety attack start again. I walk into the office with trepidation. Jim is at his desk and Bob is in one of the armchairs.

Jim asks, “What took you so long?”

I stand there tongue-tied. Kali tells him I was sucking a black cock out in the reception area.

I look at Bob and can tell he is furious.

“Come stand in front of me you slut.”

I go and face him. I feel my face flushed, it must be red as a tomato. I vainly try to cover my breasts and pussy with my hands.

“Put your hands at your sides bitch. You have nothing to hide. Everyone here has seen you naked.”

He stands up and comes right up to me. Out of nowhere, he raises his hands and slaps my tits repeatedly. The pain run right through my body. I have never seen him this way before. His eyes fill with lust as he slaps my tits. My pussy tingles and I get very wet and at the thought that I am exciting him. Finally, he stops and steps back.

“I also understand that you let Jim fuck you. Is that correct?”

“Yes, Bob.”

Moving forward he starts to spank my pussy. His hand hits my clit repeatedly. I am so wet that it makes sloshing sounds with each slap.

“Look at that Jim she is enjoying this.”

“I know Bob. I told you she would.”

Bob sits down on the couch and motions for me to join him. He pulls me towards him and places me across his lap on my stomach. My ass is directly under him. I can tell what is going to happen now and I cringe and tighten my buttocks. He spanks my ass cheeks with sharp slaps to one then to the other. My ass feels as if it is on fire. After about twenty slaps he stops and spreads my legs. His fingers slide into my hot dripping pussy. He feels me up then withdraws his fingers leaving me aching with desire.

“Have you been also fucked up the ass?’ He asks thrusting a finger slicked with my cum up my bum.

“Yes Bob”

“You really are something else. All these years and I never knew. It is time to see how you like it if I do to you what you have done to me. Stand in front of me and watch.”

“Kali take off your clothes and go sit on Bob’s lap,” says Jim

Bob strips and sits down in a straight chair. Kali comes over, spreads her long legs on either side spreads her pussy lips, and guides him into her cunt. She starts to ride his cock while he fondles her tits. He has her moaning in seconds. The vigor he displays I have not seen in ages. The sight of my husband fucking another woman turns me on. From the sounds and the look on Kali, I can tell that he is spewing his hot seed in her. He tells her to stand and get on her back on the floor.

“Come here Marge. Clean my cock with your mouth. Taste me and see if you like it.”

I take his semi erect cock, lick, and suck on it. As I suck, it regains its erection and he pushes my face down until he is deep in my throat. I love it. He pulls me off him and tells me to go clean Kali. She is lying on the floor with her legs spread. Kneeling between her legs, my face goes between her thighs and I start to lick her wet slimy cunt. I suck up all the combined secretions pooled in her. This is the first time I taste my husband. I swallow all the syrupy liquid. Kali drives my face into her cunt. Her hips push up at me. Her hot cum builds up as I get her off again. Moans from her followed by a huge orgasm, which makes me feel proud to have pleased her.

Bob is not going to let me off that easily. He tells Kali to get on all fours.

“Slut eat out her ass now.”

“Yes, Bob if that is what you wish.”

Kali spreads her ass cheeks as I get behind her. Her pink puckered rosette is staring at me. I lick and rim her my tongue pointing right at the center of her anus. She tastes tangy and there is some of Bob’s cum that has coated her ass. I lick it all up. She reaches back and opens herself with her fingers. My tongue probes into her as deep as I can go. Finally, Bob tells me to stop.

I stand to face him. He looks at me and I blush and look down.

“Marge, did you enjoy all if this?”

“Yes, Bob.”

“All these years and I never suspected. Yes, I was bored with you and perhaps did not try to discover you the way I should have. Come here.”

I walk to him not knowing what to expect. He pulls me to him and takes me in his arms. I feel the strength of his embrace and my nipples do a happy dance against his chest. He kisses me with a passion I have not felt before. The tears that are now flowing wash my face. I am so secure in his arms.

“Don’t cry. I want to see smiles on your face. I love you more today than I ever did. I regret if I hurt you but I felt that need. From now on I will punish you but only for our mutual satisfaction.”

“Thank you, Bob.”

“Now I want to fuck you. Would you like that?”

“Yes...”

“Why the hesitation?”

“Bob I would like to be taken both front and back at the same time. Would you please fuck my ass? At the same time, Jim could fuck my cunt.”

“Sure babe. I want that slut to come out and enjoy herself. OK with you Jim?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.