The World of Erasthay: the God's Passionate Love Book 2 - Cover

The World of Erasthay: the God's Passionate Love Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4: Domination Through Submission

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Domination Through Submission - Illina can't refuse the paladin of law's offer to rob the Goddess of Crime's Vault.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC264 for beta reading this. Stefan Halian – Shevian, The Kingdom of Valya

The sisters, Kuzi and Arli, were ready for me. They lay on top of each other, their pussies at the edge of the bed, pressing together. Two shaved twats needing my seed to fertilize the mandrake seeds inside their cunts. The crops that they would plant, raise, and sell, prized by alchemist the world over.

My dick gleamed with Ahlona’s pussy juices. I was fresh from her cunt. My angel’s white wings fluttered as she moved onto the bed, crawling around them, her round breasts swaying. The glow around her head, the golden halo, shone bright.

“Mmm, fertilize them,” she moaned. “Ram into them hard, Stefan.”

“Gods, yes,” I groaned, my dick throbbing hard as I moved up to the two sisters’ pussies. I lined up at them. This village was full of delights.

What were their husbands thinking right now knowing their young wives were up here having a stranger fertilize their mandrake seeds? My dick twitched as I stood at the edge of the bed, lined up to fuck between those juicy cunts.

I went for Arli, who was on top. I pressed my cock into her snatch. I rubbed into her hot flesh. She moaned, squirming on her sister. They’d already devoured each other’s cunt, putting on a display of lesbian incest for me.

“Gods, yes!” moaned Arli as I rammed into her pussy. I sank into her snatch, reveling in her tight flesh around my semi-divine cock. “Oh, he is bigger than my husband. And yours!”

“Oh, damn,” gasped Kuzi. “I knew it. Fuck her hard, Stefan! Than me!”

“He will,” Ahlona purred, smiling at me.

I grinned back, thrusting away at Arli’s pussy. The bluish-skinned Valyan woman squirmed atop her sister, her butt-cheeks jiggling from my impacts. My balls smacked into her sister’s wet twat, cracking into her pussy lips. Both of them gasped and moaned, grinding their clits together, tribbing as I fucked them.

I savored Arli’s married twat around me. Her cunt squeezed and relaxed, teasing me, drawing out my cum. I would erupt in her. I would pump her full of so much jizz. I groaned, thrusting away with powerful strokes.

I fucked her hard. Fast. I held nothing back. I wanted her to cum. Ached her to explode. It would be incredible. I gripped her hips as I plowed into her cunt. I slammed deep and hard into her. I buried again and again into her twat.

“Oh, yes, yes!” she groaned. “That’s incredible. Oh, I love it. Keep doing that to me. Keep fucking me hard. Fast. Oh, yes, yes, yes!”

I slammed into her snatch. I plowed into her with hard strokes. It was incredible to enjoy. I buried into her snatch over and over again. It was a delight to experience. An absolute joy. I rammed into her cunt. I buried into her snatch with powerful strokes.

It was so exciting pumping away at her. I fucked her hard. I slammed over and over into her, but I had the other sister to fuck. I had the other one to fertilize, too. I groaned and ripped out of Arli’s pussy and shifted down to her sister’s twat. I slammed into the hilt in her.

“Pater’s mighty cock!” gasped Kuzi as I lanced to the hilt in her cunt, my balls cracking into her taint. My pubic hair brushed into Arli’s shaved twat.

“Right!” gasped Arli. “Sister, isn’t he so thick.”

“Amazing!” she moaned, squeezing around me.

“Yes, he is,” panted Ahlona. “Pater’s mighty cock indeed.” My angel flashed me a smile, a joke between us. I held our father’s prowess.

I pounded into the depths of Kuzi’s pussy. I buried into her again and again as my angel, dripping with my cum, moved before the two women’s heads. She turned around, her back to me, worked herself backward. Her wings flashed as she pressed her ass into Arli face and planted her cunt on Kuzi’s mouth.

The sisters attacked my angel. They were both licking at her. Kuzi’s cunt tightened around my cock as she licked my jizz out of my angel’s cunt. Arli had her face buried between the pale, ivory cheeks of Ahlona’s ass, rimming her.

“Oh, yes, yes,” my angel moaned, her wings flapping. “You sweet delights. Mmm, lick me while my Stefan fucks you.”

“Fertilize you!” I groaned, thrusting harder into Kuzi’s pussy.

She moaned into Ahlona’s pussy.

It was hot to watch, Arli’s black hair spilling about her head and the cheeks of my angel’s ass. Her hips wiggled back and forth as I plowed into her sister’s cunt. I rammed into Kuzi, my dick throbbing, aching.

I could fuck her married twat forever, but...

I pulled out of Kuzi. She moaned into Ahlona’s pussy, sounding disappointed. I switched up higher and rammed back into Arli’s tight cunt. She whimpered, a sound of pure delight, into Ahlona’s asshole. Arli’s twat squeezed tight around me, massaging my shaft.

My balls cracked into Kuzi’s cunt. My dick soaked in Arli’s juices. I reveled in it before I drew back and pounded her. I fucked her hard, the pleasure surging down my cock. I pumped away at her, the pressure building and building in my nuts, massaged by her pussy.

“Oh, yes, yes, lick me!” gasped Ahlona. “Eat out all his cum, Kuzi. Mmm, you love that taste, don’t you?”

“Yes!” gasped Kuzi. “He’s leaking out of you! So good!”

Her moans seized me. I ripped out of Arli’s pussy, switched down, and slammed into Kuzi’s cunt. My pubic hair rubbed into Arli’s juicy twat at the end of my plunge. Kuzi’s shuddered, her moans muffled by angel cunt.

I plowed into her for a few strokes, teasing us both. My cock drank in the friction before I was back in Arli’s pussy. Her snatch held me. Massaged me. Pleasure flowed down my cock, the silky friction bathing my tip in heavenly delight.

It felt incredible to fuck them both. To enjoy them both. I went back and forth between the sister. I reveled in their tight grips. Their married snatches. They moaned and gasped, both savoring my cock plowing into their cunts for a few strokes.

“Pound them, Stefan!” my angel moaned, her wings flapping as she enjoyed their mouths.

“Yes, yes, fuck my sister!” groaned Kuzi while I pounded Arli’s juicy snatch.

“Fertilize my sister!” begged Arli when I switched to Kuzi’s delicious twat.

They were both so hot and juicy. I loved being in both sisters. I savored every switch from cunt to cunt. Every hot plunge to the hilt in one of their pussies before I fucked away for a few strokes. The bed creaked as the sisters squirmed on each other. Tribbed each other.

Ahlona’s back arched. Her fiery hair danced about her shoulders. They were driving her wild. To her own orgasm. Her moans echoed through the room. Her butt-cheeks clenched about Arli’s face. I loved the sight of it.

“Oh, Gods, yes!” Ahlona moaned.

“Make my angel cum!” I groaned and thrust into Kuzi’s pussy. “Eat her out!” “Such a yummy cunt!” panted Kuzi.

“And you got your tongue so deep in me!” Ahlona moaned. “Just looking for the last of his cum and ... Oh, Arli, work that tongue around in my asshole.”

Arli moaned, her own pale-blue butt-cheeks jiggling as my crotch smacked into her. I ripped out of Kuzi’s pussy and rammed into Arli, sinking into her married cunt. My balls smacked into Kuzi, the wet sound echoing.

My nuts were so heavy. So full of jizz the two sisters needed. All four of us were building towards our orgasms. Towards that screaming climax that would have us gasping and moaning and savoring the pleasure bursting through our bodies.

“Yes, yes, yes!” gasped Ahlona, her wings flapping. “The Divine Spark’s rapture!”

Her halo flashed bright, a sure sign she’d achieved her orgasm. Her wings flapped hard. Her moans sang through the room. I groaned, ripping out of Arli’s cunt and ramming into Kuzi. I fucked her hard while knowing she was drinking down a flood of angel cream. I hovered on the edge of my orgasm.

“Pater’s mighty cock!” Kuzi howled and her married snatch convulsed. Spasmed.

She came.

I groaned as I pumped away at her snatch, massaged by the silky walls of her cunt. Her pussy sucked at me, needing me to fertilize the mandrake seed in her. I groaned at the pressure surging around my cock. It leaped to the fore. I shuddered, the ache incredible. I snarled and then thrust forward. I buried to the hilt in her cunt.

Erupted.

My cum fired into Kuzi’s pussy. I threw back my head, growling, “Slata’s hairy cunt!”

“Yes, yes, yes, fertilize me!” gasped Kuzi.

“Don’t forget about me!” moaned her sister.

“Yes!” I shuddered, spurting three then four times into Kuzi’s cunt.

I ripped out of her snatch, shifted up, my jizz splattering the sisters’ twats before I slammed into Arli’s pussy to the hilt. She gasped as my spunk flooded into her. I groaned, pleasure electrifying my body. Zapping to my mind.

Arli gasped, her butt-cheeks clenching, then her married twat went wild about me. Both sisters were cumming. My jizz filled her cunt, too. I groaned as I fertilized both sisters. My balls emptied them, the rapture crashing through my mind.

“Creation’s passion!” whimpered Ahlona. “Oh, yes, you two are such a treat.”

“Yes,” I groaned, Arli’s pussy draining out the last of my cum.

I ripped out of her and stumbled back into the wall of my inn room. I watched their pussies, dribbling in my cum, grind together. Ahlona fell forward, panting on the bed. The two sisters kissed and loved each other, sharing their rapturous delight while their mandrake seeds soaked in my cum. I panted, coming down from my pleasure.

I watched them until Arli rolled off her sister. She stretched, her round breasts jiggling. She smiled at me as she stood. Kuzi followed, the sisters snagging up their dresses as they headed to the door. They both flashed me sultry glances.

“Thank you for fertilizing us,” Kuzi purred, lips drenched in Ahlona’s angelic passion.

“Mmm, it was wonderful,” Arli said. “It’s a shame you’re leaving.”

“Yeah,” I said. “Tell the others no more. I need some sleep. I have a long day of travel. Need to be up early.”

“Don’t we all,” Kuzi said and laughed. “Farmers wake up at the dawn no matter how late they’ve been drinking.”

“Our husbands are going to be drunk,” Arli said. “We’re not down there to keep up on eye on them.”

“Small price to pay for enjoying that cock,”

Both sisters giggled and then they slipped out.

I sank down on the bed beside Ahlona, coming down from the high of the foursome. She pressed against me, nuzzling in and kissing me on the lips. I held her as I let sleep take me. We had to keep pressing on to Raratha.

Every day we gained on the killer.


Illina – The Free City of Raratha

“This was crazy,” I told Barg when we were alone in our new inn room since our first was a blood bath.

We’d be leaving in a few hours. We should be sleeping, but how could I after that ambush? My mind reeled. Fox was dead. The halfling had wanted to keep me as his prized thief, make me a part of his harem whether I wanted to or not. He would have drowned me in debt to him and kept the promise of sending pain after me to keep me in line.

“You knew they would not be happy,” Barg said, stretched out on his back. He had his eyes closed.

“But they wasted a fortune trying to kill us,” I said. All of them were slathered in liquid shadows. For what, just to punish us? That wouldn’t give him any financial gain.”

“They had just stolen half of Lord Korvan’s fortune.”

“Still.” I shook my head, my red hair dancing. “That’s not like Fox.”

Barg sighed and opened his eyes. “No, you’re right. That’s not like him at all. He must have wanted us dead badly.”

“But why?” I studied my lover. “We’d just gotten him half a fortune. Surely he couldn’t blame us for it going wrong. Not when we were attacked by Kurg. And even if he did, he also attacked a Paladin of Lagu, too. What thief wants to do that? If he had killed him, how long before every paladin of the Law Goddess descended on Raratha to stamp out crime.”

There weren’t supposed to be many of them in the world, maybe no more than a dozen, but if you killed one, the rest would descend. Imagine having all of them in one place to punish those who broke the law. Only an idiot would have risked that, and Fox wasn’t an idiot.

“We’re missing something,” I said. “What?”

“I don’t know.” Barg sighed. “Does it matter now? Fox is dead.”

“It does if what we’re missing is a threat that is still lurking out there for us. Ready to send more killers after us.”

“We’re leaving Raratha in a few hours. Do we have time to investigate Fox’s lair?”

“I want to get down there and search for clues.”

He sighed, “That paladin isn’t going to let you get far from him.”

I touched my neck. I could feel the magical collar about my neck. The one Sir Bryce promised to remove once we left the city. Would he? Paladins of Lagu were supposed to never lie, but that was the sort of reputation that was useful to have so you could tell one at the right time.

Well, that didn’t matter. I was bound. I had to stay close to him.

“Try to get some sleep,” Barg said, his eyes closing. “We’ll be on the road again. Hard travel, too.”

“I hate riding horses,” I muttered and sank down on the bed beside my lover.

He grunted and soon fell into sleep.

I couldn’t find it. My mind wouldn’t disengage. My thoughts were animated by the question: what had motivated Fox to spend that much money to try to kill me? He’d almost succeeded, too. Come quite close. If he hadn’t split up his harem, and if Barg didn’t have his senses, it would have been bad.

Then I frowned. No, he hadn’t meant to split up his harem. He met to knock the knight out. I thought he just put the priestess out of commission with the chamomile vapor, but the paladin had resisted and attacked.

How had the paladin managed that? His connection to his Goddess. Something to remember.

I could think of someone who’d want me dead: Lady Alloria Korvan. My theft of her belongings angered her. I was glad I wore her necklace now. I would keep it until the day I died out of spite. It was just some jewelry. She must have had others. Plenty of them.

Why did the few baubles I stole so enrage her?

Well, some people didn’t like giving up anything. They were possessive. Irrationally so.

But how could she have induced Fox to go after me like this? I had just stolen half of her husband’s fortune. He must be teetering on financial ruin, about to be pulled down by his enemies who sensed his weakness. He wouldn’t part with the coin it would take to pay for one of the most expensive alchemical concoctions to outfit Fox and his women.

But who else in the city would want me that bad?

Over and over and over, my thoughts worked, the gears in my head tinking away as they processed the information. I couldn’t find any satisfactory answer. Nothing about how Fox tried to kill us made any sense.

Let alone that he’d go straight for such direct methods first.

Finally, dawn approached. In the other room, I heard the paladin stirring along with the leywife who followed him around like a puppy. I rolled out of bed and stretched, Barg snapping awake. I dressed, wishing I had more weapons. Any weapons. I pulled on some traveling clothes I’d had the innkeeper purchase for me. I was done wearing togas. I slipped into a tight pair of leather pants and a tight fighting, linen shirt, sleeveless. I drew on a belt, lamenting no alchemical weapons or throwing knives. Barg donned similar clothing along with a wide-brimmed, felt hat to shield his eyes.

I had to do something about it. I needed supplies.

Downstairs, we found Monica and Sir Bryce breaking their fast on fresh fruits: cantaloupes and grapes. We joined them, sitting down at the table. The common room was empty. The paladin glanced at us, not wearing his armor but a loose, linen shirt.

“We need to make a detour on our way west,” I said. “Not much out of the way.”

“Why?” he asked, blunt.

“I have to meet up with my alchemical supplier,” I said. “I need things to get into Cernere’s Black Vault.”

“Like what?”

I grinned at him. “Trade secrets, I’m afraid. I can’t be telling you, a law-abiding paladin how us thieves do our dastardly deeds.”

Monica giggled.

Annoyance brimmed on the paladin’s bluff face. “Where do we have to go?”

“The Trades in the Ten-It Forest,” I said nonchalantly. “Not even really out of the way.”

“Out of the way? It’s north not west.”

“Yeah, but it’s in Valya,” I added. “I have to hook up with her.”

“And why is she with the elves?” he asked, brow furrowing.

I shrugged. “She likes girls with dicks.”

“Surely there is a supplier in Raratha that can furnish you with what you need.”

“But she makes the best substances in the world. None are better than her. I’m not trusting my life to inferior concoctions.”

Sir Bryce let out a long sigh. “Fine. But if she’s not there, we do not have time to gallivant across the world.


Leywife Monica

My mind danced with illicit thoughts of Barg and his cock. How it knotted Illina. That was so different. I’d never seen anything like that. I’d only been with humans, never a barguest. He had intelligence, could converse with a refined dictation, but he was still a monster.

And I’d never thought about being with a monster before.

Illina enjoyed him. Thoroughly. The image of his cock sliding into her blazed in my mind. He filled her. Knotted her. It tied them together, holding them in a passionate embrace after they finished making love, Barg’s arms around her. Holding her.

I sighed, shifting in the saddle of my horse, Blackfoot. My pussy grew hotter from that motion. My cheeks burned. I shouldn’t be thinking about Barg. I had my knight. Sir Bryce made my heart sing. Whatever I felt for the barguest was just lust.

I glanced at the paladin as he rode beside me in his armor. Looking gallant. Strong. I promised to be faithful to him. I would keep that promise. Monogamy wasn’t such a chore. There could be great pleasure found in it. A satisfaction of two beings united together, exploring their passion to the furthest reaches of pleasure.

Traffic slowed as we neared the northern gate out of the city. The sun was just peeking over the buildings on my right. Guards were talking with those coming and going. One was inspecting the back of a cart before waving them through while everyone leaving was handing over a coin. Paying some sort of tax to depart.

I glanced behind me at Illina and Barg. She looked lost in thought, her red hair framing her pale face. Her skin had that too-smooth look to it. Not quite human skin. It made her seem alien, and the Barg...

Midnight skin. Hairless. His eyes flicked to mine.

My cheeks warmed, and I jerked my gaze ahead. It was normal to have thoughts of men. To lust after them. Just, for once, I wasn’t going to do anything about it. It was refreshing not to be a slave to my desires.

Yes, that was it. I was in control. I didn’t need a thick, black cock fucking me and knotting me and making me scream my head off.

“It’s the paladin,” one of the guards said. They were wearing bronze breastplates and helms with horsetail plumes. “I heard about you.”

“Killed Kurg Widowmaker,” the other said. “And his pet bugbear.”

“I killed Kurg,” muttered Illina.

“I’m taking my prisoners and departing,” he said. “Is there an issue with that?”

The guard glanced at Illina. “Well, she’s collared. So guess not. Lady Korvan won’t be too happy. She was paying good money to keep us looking for her.”

The other guard chuckled. “Especially since she stole half her husband’s wealth yesterday.”

“I have no idea how any of that happened,” Illina said, a playful smile on her lips.

The guard scowled. “For a prisoner, she seems ... chipper. You don’t even have her manacled, Sir Paladin.”

“The collar keeps her from escaping,” Bryce said.

“You sure you got to be leaving?” The first guard rubbed at the back of his neck. “Heard you killed Fox and his wenches, too. That halfling prick’s been causing all manner of problems. You could. Wipe out the whole rotten mess of the thieves.”

“Isn’t that your job?” asked Sir Bryce. “Are the Paladin of Lagu the only ones capable of capturing criminals?”

The guard shifted. “Well, I mean, we got to guard that gate. That’s other men’s business.”

“Indeed. May we depart?”

“‘Course,” he said. “Just need the egress tax and your own your way.”

I pulled out the coins from a purse hidden in my robes and handed it to the nearest guard. He leered at me, his bluish nose wormed with dark-red veins. I gave him a polite smile. Sir Bryce heeled his horse and we trotted out of Raratha.

“I had a lot of fun here,” Illina said. “Until that bitch Alloria started making issues.”

“You should not have stolen from her,” said the paladin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.