The World of Erasthay: the God's Passionate Love Book 2 - Cover

The World of Erasthay: the God's Passionate Love Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 11: Elf Village Delights

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Elf Village Delights - Illina can't refuse the paladin of law's offer to rob the Goddess of Crime's Vault.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC264 for beta reading this. Illina – The Trades, Ten-It Forest

I whirled around in my saddle to see Shasti standing before one of the huts, naked as an elf.

“Shasti!” I squealed and dismounted my horse. I hit the soft moss of the glade and raced over to my friend.

The blonde, Zeutchian human rushed to me, her big breasts heaving. Her golden hair flowed behind her. We caught each other up in a fierce embrace. I hugged her tight, her arms squeezing about my body.

“Illina!” she said, rocking me. “What are you doing here?”

“Looking for you,” I said, pulling away from her. I stared at her. “Getting lots of hermaphrodite elf-dick and elf-pussy?”

“Oh, yes,” she said, a quiver running through her.

I flicked my eyes down her body. “Well, you have tits right now. You fixed that problem?”

Her face blanched. “It’s not as much a problem here. At least not when they have their cocks. I can take all the hermaphrodite dick I want and stay female.”

“Explains why you’re always at the elves,” I said.

“They’re the key to fixing my issue.”

“Poor you,” I said, shaking my head. “But you do look great. Eternal beauty has to have a cost.” “You’re a brat,” she said.

“You look hot as a guy, too,” I added, sliding my arm through hers.

“Everything changes, though. Ugh, nothing feels like it’s in the right place. I don’t know how Barg can shapechange day in and day out.”

“He does stay male the entire time,” I pointed out. “So, no closer to a cure?”

“Maybe,” she said. “I’m studying a newcomer elf that’s passing through. She has a daughter with a halfling. Bred her and everything.”

I blinked. “How is that possible?”

“Magic, how else,” Shasti said. “She was fucked by some unique creation of the Biomancer Vebrin. Something that had once been an elf. It changed her. A gift, she says, for taking care of the creature’s daughter and planting it somewhere safe. Want to meet her?”

“I need some alchemical stuff,” I said. “But does she have a dick right now? I’ve never screwed an elf before.”

“Yep. She’s in heat. Which is why she’s more than willing to let me collect my samples. You know elves, it’s cheating to them if they can knock you up.”

“She knocked up a halfling,” I pointed out.

“Well, that’s a special thing. Apparently, she can only knock up a halfling. But she’s not sure if it’s her or her wife that’s the changed one. It could be both of them. But I’m hopeful her cum can help with my problem.”

“Liar. You’re just enjoying getting fucked.”

“Guilty!” She glanced over at the others. “Are your friends going to be fine?”

“Barg can keep Sir Tightass and Lady Bitchface from doing anything annoying. And the others have heads on their shoulders.”

Shasti arched an eyebrow.

“Later, later. Right now, there’s a poor elf that’s in heat and in need of pussy. We have to go help her.”

Shasti burst into laughter and led me into her hut. It was a simple thing that was grown and not built. It looked like fifty or so saplings, planted in a circle, had been brought together as they grew to form the hut. They’d left a gap for a door, covered by a curtain of leaves, that narrowed towards the top. The saplings all sprouted into green leaves above, giving it a tuft.

She swept aside the leaves and I stepped in to find an elf sitting cross-legged with grace in the hut’s center. Her violet eyes fixed on me, a welcoming smile on her lips. Short, green hair framed the delicate and angular features of her face. She was clearly not human and yet gorgeous all at the same time. Her skin had that greenish tint of elves, like the pigment of leaves was infused into her pale flesh. Large breasts rose and fell while a huge cock thrust from the shaved folds of her clit.

“Xerathalasia,” Shasti said, “This is Illina. She’s a ... finder of things.”

“And keeper,” I said, grinning at the elf. “So you knocked up a halfling?”

“I did,” the elf said, her eyes drawing up and down my body. “You’re not human.”

“I’m a clockwork,” I said, licking my lips. “So, wifey’s not around?”

“I left her in Dragon’s Rest with our daughter. I traveled out here to help with some monsters. I am a skilled ranger. She’d have come, but our daughter is only a few months old.”

My brow knitted. “Dragon’s Rest? That’s the place the renegade knight Angela set up, isn’t it?” My eyes widened. “Wait, halfling? You’re not married to Minx?”

“It’ll make her happy that another thief knows her reputation that well,” Xerathalasia said.

“That means you broke into the Vault at the Saltspray Palace!” I groaned, my knees buckling. “I spent months planning that job, and you and Minx and the others did it in a night. All my work, ruined.”

“My apologies,” Xerathalasia said. She rose with smooth grace, her large tits swaying and hard cock bobbing before her. “Allow me to make it up to you, Illina. Though our need that night was great.”

The elf reached me in two steps and grabbed the edge of my toga. With deft skill, she unwrapped me, the pockets rattling with a few throwing knives. More were strapped to my body beneath, hidden by the cloth wound about me but were easily accessible.

Xerathalasia didn’t bat an eye. Well, if she were one of Angela ev’Xarin’s companions, she would have seen dangers I could scarce imagine.

The elf fell to her knees before me. Her long, pointed ears, thrusting out of her green hair, twitched and then brushed my thighs. She nuzzled her face up to my pussy. Then she planted her mouth right on my hairless twat.

The rhythm of my heart sped up. Blood rushed through my circulatory system. Her tongue swiped out, licking through the folds of my pussy. I gasped at the rush of pleasure that ignited my nervous system, the impulses buzzing through my body.

“Oh, my, yes,” I moaned, my hips wiggling from side to side. I ground my cunt on her mouth, smearing my pussy from side to side on her hungry lips. “That’s ... Mmm, that’s a great way to apologize.”

“Enjoy,” Shasti cooed and sank down on the pillows. She rubbed at herself, watching. Her large breasts jiggled together.

“I am,” I gasped.

The elf’s tongue darted into my depths. Xerathalasia swirled her tongue around inside of me. Her violet eyes stared up past my small breasts. My red hair danced around my shoulders. My thighs clutched at her cheeks. Her tongue plundered me. She thrust it into my depths. She swirled it around inside of me.

Her hands slid across my body, her touch lithe and stirring. Her fingers were long. Graceful. I shivered, my nervous system drinking in these impulses. They rushed through me. The cogs in my mind turned faster and faster. Her hand slid up and cupped my right breast. She massaged my nipple with her palm. Her left hand slid around my hip and grabbed my rump.

She pulled me tight against her face, her tongue stroking up and down my folds now. She caressed my cunt everywhere. She ran her delicious tongue across my folds. It was incredible to enjoy. I groaned, swaying from side to side, savoring the pleasure she delivered to me.

“Cernere’s black cunt!” I gasped.

“Mmm, I like that,” Xerathalasia cooed.

“My cunt or Cernere’s?” I moaned, the elf’s delicate fingers sliding into the crack of my ass.

“Yours,” she purred and slid her tongue up and around my clit.

I gasped, pleasure bursting through my pussy and zipping through my nervous system. I shuddered, my butt-cheeks clenching tight around her probing fingers. Her other hand massaged my nipple as she squeezed my little breast. She kissed my clit. Nibbled on it.

Then she nuzzled back to my cuntlips. She licked at my folds. Fluttered her tongue up and down it. She teased me. Drove me wild. I groaned, savoring the wicked pleasure she delivered to me. My moans and gasps echoed through the hut.

Shasti fingered her twat and squeezed a big boob, watching with her hot, blue eyes.

Xerathalasia’s digit found my asshole. She teased it. She worked her finger up and down my puckered sphincter. I groaned at the wicked way she touched me. The pleasure flowed through my body. Her digit pressed on my naughty anal ring.

It parted.

“You wicked elf!” I gasped as her slender finger went deeper and deeper into my bowels. “Cernere’s black cunt, you’re just delicious, Xerathalasia.”

Her tongue swirled through my pussy. She delivered such naughty things to my cunt. I clenched down on her as my orgasm built and built. My entire body quivered from the pleasure. Her finger probed in and out of my bowels, adding velvety stimulation to the delight of her tongue. Her nose massaged my clit as she feasted on my twat’s depths.

Such wonderful pleasure flowed through me. Such delicious and amazing ecstasy that would consume me. I groaned, my hair sweeping about my shoulders. Her fingers pinched my right nipple. Rolled it between thumb and digit.

“Cernere’s nimble fingers!” I gasped and came.

My pussy convulsed around Xerathalasia’s naughty tongue and my asshole around her probing digit. The pleasure rippled through my nervous system and washed over the gears of my brain. I shuddered, stars bursting across my vision. My heart’s rhythm sped up so fast, my red hair dancing.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I gasped, Xerathalasia’s tongue lapping across my pussy. “That’s so good! Ooh, keep doing that to me! Yes, yes, keep driving me wild!”

I trembled through my orgasm. I savored that wonderful and wicked thrill rushing through my body. I groaned, my cunt clenching on her tongue. My twat writhed. Spasmed. The pleasure was delicious. Intense. My asshole convulsed around her naughty digit.

Then she ripped her finger out of my bowels and abandoned my nipple. Her hands grabbed my hips. She spun me around and pressed me to the floor beside the masturbating Shatsi. My friend groaned, thrusting her digits faster and faster into her pussy. She massaged her boob.

“Enjoying the show?” I asked.

She nodded her head, her face twisting with delight. “I just can’t cum.”

“Don’t want to be a man?” I asked her. “I’ll let you fuck me, too.”

Xerathalasia’s eyebrow arched. “That is an intriguing idea. When I don’t have my cock, I enjoy a dick in me. Thrak has an amazing one, and Chaun is a delight.”

“But you have a cock right now!” Shatsi groaned. “I’d rather be fucked by it.”

“Me, too,” I panted. “Slide that big elf-dick in me!”

Xerathalasia slid up my body. Her cock nudged at my pussy lips. I gasped as she slid into me. This wild pleasure shot through my nervous system. I groaned at the delight that swept through me. She nuzzled her cock deeper and deeper into my twat.

She was big. A lovely, thick cock. And yet she also had those big boobs pressing into my small tits. It was like a woman with a strap-on. Only no strap-on had that warmth. That throbbing delight of a real dick sliding into my cunt.

A surge of delight shot through me as Xerathalasia bottomed out in my cunt. Her pussy lips, wrapped around the base of her cock, nudged into my own labia wrapped about her shaft’s thick girth. I groaned at the feel. It was almost like tribbing.

“I see why you love these cocks!” I groaned as Xerathalasia drew back.

“They’re great,” groaned Shatsi. Then she ripped her fingers from her pussy and sucked on them. She didn’t want to cum. If she did by herself or with a non-hermaphrodite (apparently), she’d change genders. “Enjoy her.”

“I am!” I gasped, squeezing my cunt around that big dick thrusting into me.

Hard, powerful strokes pumped into my pussy. Xerathalasia knew how to use that cock. I groaned, my pussy clenching around her elf-dick, drinking in the feel of it. Those soft boobs rubbed into my tits while she kissed me.

Her mouth was salty with my pussy cream. I loved the taste of my own cream. I kissed her back with hunger, my hands stroking up and down her supple back. She was all feminine softness. Her body curvy and busty. And yet she had this big cock.

My orgasm built fast. My pussy reveled in her big girl-dick plundering me. My nervous system conducted the bliss throughout my body. My cogs clicked in my mind, loving every second of it. I kissed her with hunger.

My hands found her rump.

Then I shoved one down the sweep of her ass and between her legs. I crossed her taint and rubbed at her pussy lips from behind. She had that big dick and a hot cunt. I stroked her juicy folds as I plundered her mouth with my tongue.

And her cunt with that girl-dick.

“That is so hot,” Shasti moaned. “I so want to cum.”

I broke the kiss with Xerathalasia. “Then become a hot guy and fuck me, too!”

“Yes, yes, that would be fun!” groaned Xerathalasia, her cock plundering into me.”

“So much fun!” I gasped.

Shatsi groaned, squeezing her eyes shut.

I kissed Xerathalasia, my fingers rubbing up and down her hot pussy folds. I caressed her. Teased her. Loved how juicy she felt. Her cream soaked my fingers. They drenched them. I found the opening to her pussy, and thrust them in a few inches.

She gasped into the kiss. Her cunt squeezed about my digits while her clit-dick hammered into my cunt. My own clit burst with sparks as our juicy labia came together. My nipples throbbed as her big, soft boobies rubbed over them. She drove me wild.

My brain clicked and clacked with delight. My orgasm built and built.

I groaned into the kiss as she buried the cock to the hilt in me and pulled back. I squealed into her kiss, squeezing my twat around that big shaft. The friction surged through me. My toes curled as my nervous system ignited in delight.

I came as she thrust back into me.

Xerathalasia broke the kiss. “Matar’s cock!”

“Your cock!” I gasped as the orgasmic delight surged in pulses through my nervous system. My body bucked beneath her. “Your cock is amazing! Cum in me!”

“Almost there!” she panted, thrusting in and out of my convulsing pussy. That thick cock sent more and more pulses of delight rushing through my body. “Matar’s big dick, yes!”

Her cum fired into my pussy. Hot jizz that my body had no interest in collecting. I shuddered, my cunt spasming and writhing. I massaged that spurting cock. Elf-seed pumped hot in me. I bucked and shuddered.

Shatsi licked her lips beside me.

“Xerathalasia!” I gasped. “You’re forgiven! Oh, Gods, you’re forgiven for the Vault!”

She smiled at me and kissed me. I shuddered beneath her, wringing her cock dry. My entire body buzzed with the bliss as my orgasm hit that wonderful peak and then died down to buzzing delight. A dizzying heat swept through my body, my churning gears almost misaligned.

Then Xerathalasia broke the kiss and rolled off of me. I shuddered as her elf-dick slipped out of me. She landed on her back, her cock thrusting out hard before her. It swayed over her body, gleaming in her juices.

“That was ... Gods damn ... That was great,” I groaned.

“Mmm, yes,” Shatsi said. She moved between my legs, her heavy tits swaying. She licked her lips. “So, what do you need from me, Illina. You must be running low on your skin cream.”

“I need everything!” I groaned. “I’m breaking into Cernere’s Black Vault.”

Shatsi’s head, inches from my cum-filled cunt, shot up. Her jaw dropped.


Leywife Monica

“I’m sorry, but I have a husband,” I said, a giddy rush surging through me as I said that. Bryce Cartith was my husband. It was Monica Cartith now. I wanted to shout that to the world.

“But it’s not cheating with us,” the elf said. She stood naked, the necklace of flowers draped over her round breasts not hiding a bit of her. A huge cock thrust from the folds of her pussy. Her soft-purple eyes flicked up and down my body. “You’re not an elf. I can’t breed you. So it’s not adultery.”

“It is for me,” I said. “Sorry.”

I glanced over at Bryce. This was the third elf who’d come up to me with a cock and a naughty glint in her eyes. I thought they only grew their dicks every three days in a month. So why were there so many of them here? Did they come here hoping to find human women to fuck?

“Sorry,” I said.

“Look at Alloria,” he said, nodding his head to the right.

I did and gasped.

“My, oh, my,” purred Alloria. She had her hands on two of the elves with cocks. “Tits and a cock. I’ve been coming to appreciate dicks the last few days. And your tits are amazing.”

The two elves giggled as she fisted their dicks.

“You don’t mind?” I asked as my latest elven suitor drifted over to Alloria. I went to my husband. Maybe standing by him would keep them and their gorgeous cocks away. I liked women, too, and these elves had both. But I was married. To my paladin. “She’s your woman, too.”

“I don’t love her,” he said, staring at me.

That giddy, delicious, bubbly joy rippled through me.

“I’m addicted to her.” His face darkened. “There’s a big difference.”

“Still, she’s not feeding your addiction at the moment.”

He shrugged. “It can wait. But you ... You’re denying yourself. I can see the lust in your eyes.”

My cheeks warmed. “They arouse me, but I can control myself.” I stroked his armor. “It’s worth it.”

He smiled.


Lady Alloria Valis Korvan

“So you’re Shaniivairai?” I asked as the elf on my right led me towards a hut.

“You can call me Shanii if you like,” she cooed. She had large breasts and long, green hair in a braid.

“And you can call me Millia,” the other said, her cock throbbing in my left hand. “We’re going to have so much fun with you.”

“Yes,” I groaned, my pussy getting so wet. If they fucked me, I could have two elven allies to help steal back my necklace. Bryce wouldn’t care. I could distract him with my pussy while these two elves purloined my necklace back from Illina.

She was such a slut, she’d probably leap at the chance to fuck them both. She’d run off with that naked human woman with an eagerness to get pounded. And these elf-dicks were so intriguing. They thrust from pussies. Both had soft, green bushes adorning their twats.

A hot shiver ran through me as we passed into the hut.

“You both are so sexy,” I moaned as we sank down onto a mat of woven reeds. Their hands attacked my toga, pulling it off of me while I kept stroking their cocks. “I don’t know which one of you I want to enjoy first.”

“Me, me,” said Shanii. “I need to slide into pussy so badly.”

“Yes, yes, fuck her first,” said Millia. “My wife hasn’t ever been with a human before.” Then she glanced at Shanii. “Right?”

“You don’t know?” I asked.

“Well, we’ve been married only a day,” she said. “We got drunk, and she missed my asshole and hit my pussy instead so ... We’re married. She seems like a wonderful wife.”

“You two didn’t even know each other?” I asked, shuddering.

“What does that have to do with marriage?” Shanii asked. “I came in her pussy. If she’s pregnant, I need to be responsible.”

“And then I came in her pussy,” added Millia. “It’s one of the delights of being married. But now we have you to fuck.”

“Mmm, human pussy,” groaned Shanii.

“So much fun,” Millia purred.

Elves were weird.

Shanii pushed me down on the mat. I groaned as the two elves went for my tits. I had big ones. Their pale, green fingers gripped my bluish boobs. Shanii licked my dark-red nipple. I gasped, my hand tightening on her cock. I fisted her faster. Then Millia went for the other nipple. She flicked her tongue across my nub and then danced around it. I shuddered, my hand pumping up and down her cock, too.

Pussy juices ran down their shafts as they knelt. Their juices lubed my hands stroking their girl-dicks. The two elves both sucked my nipples. I groaned at the rush of delight that washed through me. My pussy tingled. My toes curled.

“So my tits must look so beautiful, right?” I moaned. “I must look gorgeous.”

“Of course!” said Shatsi, popping her mouth off my nipple. “You’re so hot.”

“I look young?”

“Yes.” She sucked on my nipple.

Relief rippled through me. It was far, far too soon for any aging to be seen, but until I got my necklace back from that bitch-thief...

I groaned as their mouths sucked with hunger on my nipples. The pleasure rippled through my body. My hand pumped faster on their clit-dicks. Their ears twitched, Shanii left rubbing into her wife’s right.

They nursed and suckled at my nipples while their hands slid down to my shaved pussy lips. They passed through the curls adorning my pudenda, shaped like a diamond, before they reached my cunt. Both their delicate fingers stroked up and down my vulva, delicate touches caressing my pussy lips.

The pleasure rippled through my body. I groaned, squirming. Excitement flowed through me. They were sexy women with cocks. Not dildos. This was exciting. I should have tried out hermaphrodites earlier.

Dicks weren’t ... bad.

Bryce’s was even amazing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.