Happy Holidays From Isheni America! (an Isheni Vignette) - Cover

Happy Holidays From Isheni America! (an Isheni Vignette)

by Polymorpheus Perverse

Copyright© 2022 by Polymorpheus Perverse

Fiction Sex Story: Received a holiday card from, Emily, one of my pod sisters living in Kalamazoo, Michigna, in Isheni America. This is a good opportunity for a bit of Isheni American anthropology. All characters are at least 18 years of age or older.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Vignettes   Incest   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Clergy   Public Sex   .

“Happy Holidays” is still the standard greeting in Isheni America on greeting cards sent by affinity pods to other pods, but they differ remarkably from the Christmas traditions of our Christian forebears in America.

For example, this is the pod family holiday card sent by one of my pod sisters, Emily from her family’s (affinity pod) home in Kalamazoo, Michigan. It is one of the cards her pod family sent to us that year. What you will see when you open it fully is that she is bent over on their suburban front lawn completely naked below her waist, and being penetrated by one of her teenage pod lads, Graydon. At the age of 19, Graydon is a strapping lad with a serious schlong that I have experienced before. She stands with her feet firmly planted apart. Graydon has respectfully placed his mom’s panties splayed out between her legs. He is very careful not to step on them as he squats behind her bent over form. That would be considered an affront to her honour as an Isheni woman.

It is clear from the image in the holiday card that Graydon is carefully easing his hefty pego into the tight knot of his mom’s bunghole and that he is half way in. His broad hands clutch his mom’s tight round ass cheeks. The tub of lube with a large scoop out of it on the front lawn between her naked slender legs also gave the game away.

Behind him one of her acolytes kneels reverently. He is completely naked from the waist up, a nutbrown complexion and hawk-like features indicates his pod family originally came from the subcontinent, probably from around the Panshir valley region. His hand cradles Emily’s pod son’s balls as his tongue delves ebtween the lad’s muscular ass cheeks.

The base of his penis and balls are clearly exposed through the compulsory Isheni male gap that all male-bodied humans must have in any pants we wear by Isheni law. I can tell you that it’s a snug fit, but judging from the beaming smile that she is giving the camera, Emily is enjoying her little spot of sodomy. In the photo Graydon’s fingers can be seen delving in his pod mom’s pussy, no doubt giving her a taste of some of the pleasure he is experiencing as his mom’s rubbery ring is stretched real tight around his penis.

From her ‘third eye’ emerald piercing representing heaven and her lower lip piercing representing earth, any Isheni would recognise her as an Isheni priestess. Emily has always been one of the most pious women in our pod family, and this image is pure American Isheni Gothic.

Christmas has long disappeared from our calendar as has the religion of our forebears and in the way humans adapt their calendar to different traditions, the December day originally devoted to Christmas was transformed a century or more ago into a fertility festival celebrated on the day of the winter solstice in the northern hemisphere.

So Happy Holidays from Isheni America!

(Notes on Isheni culture)

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.