Dueling Uncles, Scheming Aunts - Cover

Dueling Uncles, Scheming Aunts

by Pan Fried Mushrooms

Copyright© 2022 by Pan Fried Mushrooms

Erotica Sex Story: Randi’s uncles compete to see who can push her the furthest sexually. Her aunts get involved. Her parents hope that against all odds Randi learns from her mistakes. Fix-it fanfic of a Phil Phantom story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

This is fan fiction of “Dueling Uncles” by Phil Phantom (not available on SOL). Specifically, a fix-it revision, correcting the “mistake” of making the uncles honorary instead of actual uncles and expanding on what all the adults are up to. Some text from the original story, often altered and rewritten, has been incorporated into this story for context. “Dueling Uncles” remains the property of Phil Phantom’s estate.

Little Randi Cummings, recently turned fourteen, looked like she had a pussy that would make any straight man or queer woman groan with delight. The cleft bulge in her string bikini bottoms suggested a prominent cunt that could nibble its way down a cock and suck in the balls. She’d grown past the awkward, gangling stages of puberty, and now had the body and face and carriage of a beautiful little woman. She had tits, not buds, and they were going on size B. Little Randi was a doll—a gorgeous, 5 foot, 96 pound, hazel-eyed, brown-haired, bubbly, bouncy, frisky bundle of lust on dainty feet with painted nails.

She preferred the company of adults to kids. She knew she was hot stuff in adult company. Any fool could see problems ahead, and her parents weren’t fools. Sam and Sarah Cummings were liberals who believed in learning from mistakes, in having the freedom to make mistakes, and in helping pick up the pieces after mistakes were made. They believed that kids aren’t clay. A child will become who they become not because of you, but in spite of you. Trying to force a child in any direction is like trying to push a chain. Better to get out in front and pull—to lead by example. Or so they believed.

When it came time for Randi to pick out the bathing suit she was promised for her birthday, Sarah had to grit her teeth and remember her principles, before pulling out her card to buy practically nothing. The price was something.

It was in that practically nothing of a suit that Randi pranced, danced, bounced, flounced, bent, spread, arched, skipped, dipped, flipped, and flopped while three adult couples sat around the pool mesmerized by young flesh rejoicing in being young and female. The couples in question were Sam and Sarah, Sarah’s brother Johnson and his wife Jill, and Sam’s sister Debbie and her husband Dick. Daddy Sam, Uncle Johnson, and Uncle Dick had been best buddies through high school and college, and their intermarriage had only cemented their bonds. Every weekend, the three families traded off whose house they hung out at—Little Randi included, of course. All three families had a pool, and as soon as it was warm enough, the pool deck was the hangout of choice—especially for Randi, as she loved being the center of attention.

Randi made certain she was the center of attention. If she ever noticed attention was straying from her, she did something audacious to herd it back—such as surfacing after a dive with a skewed top, exposing one or both breasts. That always worked.

She always brought that skewed top to Sarah for retying, removing the top completely, making her mom start from scratch while Randi held her hair out of the way, facing the other adults, back arched, tits out, stretched, and proud, with every right to be. That woman-child had incredible tits, firm as toned muscles with long, dark nipples like chocolate kisses. She had no tan lines on her breasts because she sunned herself wearing only the bottoms. She preferred to have someone apply her tanning oil because the oil supposedly softened her nails—and getting oiled was another attention getter.

One Saturday, early in the season, less than a month after Randi bought her barely-there birthday bikini, it was the Cummings’ weekend to host the extended families—which meant it was home ground for Randi. She always pushed the boundaries more at home. Randi sat on her sunning bench amid the semicircle of adults in chairs and loungers, gazing at her usual beaver—made by leaning back on stiff arms with legs hanging off the sides of the bench. Sometimes she leaned on her arms, sometimes on elbows, sometimes lying flat, but always with her legs spread. This time, she propped herself up on straight arms to look at the crotch of her bikini, saying, “Mom, I need to trim. My pubic hairs keep poking out. It’s embarrassing.”

What Sarah fought not to say was, Wear a suit with a decent crotch and that won’t happen. What she said was, “A trim won’t help with a suit that’s a piece of string. If having hairs poke out bothers you, you need to get rid of them.”

Sarah exaggerated. The bikini was more than string, but not much more. The flat, braided crotch strap was only a half-inch wide between the legs, leaving both labia lips exposed when Randi made a beaver, which she did whenever physically possible. If her bikini had a feature, it was vaginal exposure. Randi had looked for a bikini with that feature. She picked a good one. Between Randi’s legs there were three areas that needed cover: the left lip, the right lip, and the half-inch gap between them where all the goodies were. The strap could cover one. Whenever she spread her legs, it was pot-luck which. Every beaver yielded a treat for the viewers, and she continually had to dig that strap out of her gash. “For $113.99, you’d think it’d have a Velcro snatch guard,” Sarah had grumbled to Sam.

Her mother was right, Randi realized—only a fully bald pussy could solve her pubic hair problem. She went inside, shaved her pussy bald, then returned to show everyone—her first time appearing bottomless to her extended family. She now wore just the top with no bottoms. Her baby bald beaver impressed everyone except her mother.

“That is some fine shaving there,” Uncle Johnson told her.

“Shaving, heck—that’s a most excellent pussy,” Uncle Dick added.

“And the cutest pink clit this side of the Pecos,” Johnson countered.

Randi smiled. “Is that true, Daddy?”

“Oh yes, Pumpkin,” Sam said. “The prettiest smooth pussy and pink clit I’ve seen—outside of your mother’s.”

Sarah gritted her teeth as her husband praised his daughter’s denuded mound and lips and clit. Everyone agreed, even Sarah, that Randi had a lovely, well-developed pussy between her legs, which now was shown to even better advantage.

Randi was very proud of her pulpy, grown-up-looking pussy with an adult-size clit sticking out from between pillowy labia lips. Her shiny pink clit looked vulgar between the lips of a bald cunt. They said it was sexy and used the term pussy. She thought the clit looked sexy and pulled the lips open to display it better. No one told her that looked sexy. That was too vulgar to pass off as sexy. Her mother put a stop to that display, but not sternly or angrily. She simply said, “That’s enough, Randi.”

Randi decided to sun her butt, since it was already naked and had been accepted naked. When she lay face down on her sunning bench, she reached back and undid her top. Then she had to prop herself up on her elbows to her top out from under her. She was now naked—outside, among the people, stark naked. She waited to see if anyone would notice.

Randi’s bench was her stage, and she set her stage for maximum effect between the pool and the adult semicircle. Regardless of the sun’s position, her feet were to her audience with a couple on her right, another on her left, and her parents below her feet. Anyone could reach out and touch her.

She asked for tanning oil and received a thorough backside lube job from two uncles who did an excellent job. Johnson made sure the inside of her thighs were completely and thoroughly coated.

Dick saw that massaged the oil into her ass for several minutes.

Johnson saw that and, when he reached the top of her thighs, massaged oil into her now-hairless crotch.

Dick then made sure the sun would never burn that tender little asshole.

And through all this treatment, Randi was grinning with delight and her parents silent.

When it was time to flip, Randi was tits-up naked, all the way naked, full-frontal nudity—what she’d been after all along. All along, she had tested her limits with this goal in mind. They all saw it coming. Now that the day has arrived, none of them was surprised—not surprised that she tried to go full-frontal, anyway. The aunts and uncles were surprised, however, that Sarah and Sam still said nothing.

They were even more surprised that neither said anything when Uncle Johnson’s oily hand ventured between their daughter’s legs—just a stroke in and out, lightly coating her smooth pussy with tanning oil. Johnson gave Dick a smug look.

In response, Dick did the same, dipping down a little further, a couple times, ending with a flick on that glistening pink clitty. How about that? his look seemed to say.

Johnson dipped further down, stroking a few more times, between those puffy pussy lips.

Dick dug between those lips, sending his finger halfway inside the cunt.

Johnson went deeper.

Dick oiled her darling little asshole, and sent two oiled fingers into her cunt.

Johnson pushed one finger into her asshole, and three fingers into her cunt all the way to his palm.

Dick sent his finger into her asshole all the way to the palm, the same time as four fingers massaged her cunt.

This was oiling her up to excess—especially compared to how much sun her cunt and asshole got, especially the insides. When one uncle’s hand ventured out, another ventured in.

There they were, two grown men, her mother’s brother and her father’s brother-in-law, openly fondling her and fingering her, trading off who reamed which hole. Randi hadn’t figured on being fondled and never dreamed of getting fingered. Being naked seemed to make a difference in the way men treated her, or at least uncles. Their slick fingers slipped into her pussy and her asshole as though they couldn’t help themselves, as if they couldn’t resist her naked body. Randi hadn’t expected that to fly, especially not with Mom, but it flew—it was as though her parents didn’t expect men to restrain themselves around a girl who is all-the-way naked. Randi lay there, biting back moans and taking the fingers, amazed that her parents allowed this through silent acceptance.

At first, Randi had both legs on the table, not together, never together, but after a few minutes of being tits-up naked and fingered, her legs drifted off the edges. After that, everyone could see what her uncles were doing, plain as day—everyone being her aunts and her parents.

And what she was doing—straining up with her hips, trying to get those hands to rub her harder, to get her off. Johnson and Dick glanced at each other and came to a silent agreement. While it would be fun to count coup as the first uncle to get their niece off, that would only ruin things for later. The longer they kept her on edge without an orgasm, the more pliant she’d become in their hands. They knew that, and knew what they were doing. The aunts knew what they were doing. The parents knew, and didn’t say a word. It was up to Randi to stop it, and she wasn’t about to stop what they were doing. She was about to shout at them to get on with getting her off, and she couldn’t do that.

After thirty minutes of getting oiled in the nude, a breathless Randi decided she needed to go potty. It was either go to the bathroom and finish herself off, or let the uncles finish her off in place and try to hide her orgasm. There was no way, she was sure, she could get away with getting off in front of her parents, not this soon.

Watching her nude body wobble away on rubbery legs, brown skin oiled all over and butt especially bouncy, was a treat for her audience, but watching her return wearing a look of satisfied bliss, still naked, brushing her long flowing hair like a Polynesian princess—now that was a vision. She’d been gone long enough, either she took a healthy shit or she fucked herself several times with the phallic handle of that hairbrush. This wasn’t a brush that could also serve as a dildo—that was a dildo you could brush hair with. The brush was like a slender bowling pin with bristles at the base.

Randi’s hairbrush was a running joke. From the day she first started using it, her uncles refused to recognize it as a hair-care product. They called it a dildo, and doing so always got a reaction from Randi. “It is not a dildo. Mom, make them stop calling my hair brush a dildo.” For her to come out brushing her hair with her dildo was a provocation and another attention getter. Doing that always got one or both uncles to sniff the handle, and then either accuse her of brushing her hair with a dildo or fucking herself with a hair brush. This time, they did both. Randi said, “Mom, make them stop!” But she didn’t stop being provoking.

Randi walked among her relatives, brushing her hair, confirming it was now okay to be completely naked—to walk about naked, to stand, stoop, squat, bend, and talk naked, to go in and out of the house naked, to sit astride her table naked, to flash buck-naked beavers at her family while brushing her hair with a dildo.

She confirmed that she could do all that, and moreover that when she stood close to an adult, that person would draw her in and stroke her flank, bare ass, and back. Even her aunts did that, even Aunt Debbie—especially Aunt Debbie. Her mom and her dad did as well. Her uncles went beyond that, first Dick stroking the insides of her legs from calf to crotch, then Johnson mostly just crotch, fluffing her clit, then Dick continued delving fingers into her still lubricated pussy, then Johnson into her still slick asshole. Randi kept returning to Dick or Johnson to get her holes reamed and her clit fluffed. It was a wonder she could stay upright with that kind of attention.

Oddly, when she decided it was time for a dip, Randi asked her mother’s help in donning her barely-there bikini. Seemed silly, but Sarah assisted. Randi was in and out of that bikini all day. That turned out to be a big attention getter, getting in or out of her bikini. She received assistance doing both. Everyone served as her assistant. Getting out of the pool, she got naked and needed to be oiled up again.

That duty always fell to Johnson and Dick, and it became even more openly sexual as the day wore on. Johnson decided, without consultation, that it was finally safe to openly get her off in front of her parents, and was the first to do so, by diddling her clit. That made Randi finally moan out loud, and after that didn’t get her in trouble, she stopped holding herself back. Not to be outdone, then Dick did her with three fingers up her cunt. Then Johnson’s next round it was fingers in both cunt and ass, working together through a couple orgasms in quick succession. That tired Randi out enough, she stopped things for a break, a longer break than usual, including serving extra snacks from a tray, going around to every adult offering noshes and a view of her delectable tits as she bent over.

When it was time for Randi’s next oiling up, Dick upped the stakes by fucking her with her dildo-brush, all eight inches of handle up to the bristles. Johnson then fucked her in the ass with it. Back and forth, the two uncles fucked her, long and hard, with a long and hard and bristly dildo.

Johnson and Dick put liberal parents to the test, but they went back a long way with Sam. They played football together in high school, shared the same girlfriends, and in college joined the same frat. They were joint best men when Sam married Johnson’s pregnant little sister. They watched Randi grow up. They were Uncle Dick and Uncle Johnson. The men adored little Randi and by late afternoon, they really showed it. They repeatedly brought randy Randi to increasingly louder orgasms in front of her parents—and made fools of themselves doing it. One had three fingers up her ass. The other had a dildo-brush working her pussy. Each man pressed her down with a tit in his other hand, not just fondling but manhandling it, and together they made Randi writhe, heave, buck, and cry out over and over and over. They worked her over good and left her spent and sweaty and gasping for breath, with the end of the handle turning her innie belly button into an outie.

This assault amounted to being held down and raped, and while neither Sam nor Sarah said anything to his buddies, neither parent was pleased with their daughter’s decisions.

Johnson’s wife, Jill, thought fucking the kid with the brush was amusing. She also thought Sarah and Sam were a couple of over-indulgent liberal fools.

Dick’s wife, Debbie, wasn’t at all amused, but she wasn’t about to say anything if her brother Sam didn’t. How he raised his kid was his business. Debbie liked her niece and didn’t blame cute little Randi one bit for being randy, especially with a gorgeous pussy like hers, which she didn’t get to pet enough, but she hated to see her husband look and act the fool over a child. What he was doing was out-and-out child molestation, regardless of whether the child wanted it and the parents allowed it.

In the car on the way home, Debbie spoke her mind. “You really did it today, Dick. I hope you’re proud. You finally showed your true colors.”

“Well, god dammit, Debbie, she begged for it. More, more, more ... we gave her more.”

“She’s a fourteen-year-old child, Dick.”

“She’s got a grown-up body.”

“So fucking what. If that body was seventeen, she’d still be a child under the law.”

“The law wasn’t there. Her parents were right there the whole time. They are the law, and they didn’t say shit all day.”

“And they are not happy with the way you two took advantage of their daughter. Don’t say you didn’t. That kid had no chance. She would have kept coming back to those fingers, and you guys knew it. You guys lured her with fingers and worked her over with the brush. You lured her into rape is what you did.”

“Did they say anything to you?”

“I spoke with Sarah in the kitchen. She wasn’t happy then, and that was before you began playing hide the hairbrush in her offspring.”

“Well, dammit, she should have said something. We’d have stopped.”

“I did find out why they haven’t said anything. You may be interested to know that you two perverts could go all the way with Randi and they still wouldn’t say anything.”

What? She said that? We can fuck Randi?”

“You could, but you might lose dear friends if you do. They’d allow it to happen, but they won’t like it.”

“Then why would they allow it?”

“They think Randi needs to learn a lesson. I agree. I just don’t think she needs it taught that way. They believe that only experience teaches. I would set her down and go, ‘Now, look here, girl. This is how it is.’ They know she’s asking for it, that she’s playing with fire, and are willing to let her get burned.”

“Burned? Burned how?”

“I assume pregnant, but with those two, who knows. We may be talking heavy shit.”

“Like what?”

“Use your imagination, Dick. If you could do anything you wanted to Randi, what would you do? ... Never mind, I know. Do it if you have the balls. Maybe Sarah was giving me the green light to pass along to you. Maybe you’ll lose a dear friend even if that was a green light. I don’t know. If it was me, I’d back off, but you’ll probably play oneupmanship with Johnson until you fuck Randi over royally. Who knows, if you two idiots get carried away and the Cummings stick to their resolve, it might be fun to watch. I know Jill is looking forward to it. I’m sure she’s egging Johnson on.”

“He’d fuck that girl over just to do me one better. He started that hair brush shit. I was the first to get a finger all the way in her, and I’ll be the first to bury my dick.”

“I knew it. Here we go. Let the games begin.”

“Well, goddamnit, Debbie. If I got a green light, so did Johnson. He’ll go for it. I’d look like a wimp if I stood back and let him have it all.”

“‘It’? We are talking about Little Randi. She’s not an it.”

“I know, but she does need to learn a lesson. She’s not asking for it, she’s begging for it. If we don’t fuck her over, two other jerks will. Sam and Sarah know what they’re doing.”

“I think it’s more a case of them knowing what kind of girl Randi is and coming to accept it.”

“Randi is no whore, Debbie. She’s just a girl in love with being a girl. She loves male attention. She always has. It’s just now, she has a sexy body and a full-blown cunt between her legs. This is something new and it’s going to her head.”

“I know exactly what is going to her head, and through her head, and so does Sarah. Jill sees it, too. Normal girls don’t get that carried away with their sexuality or their bodies, not at that age. We see a budding whore, a future stripper or porn star. Sarah doesn’t think there’s a fucking thing she can do to alter that course. Jill doesn’t want her to.”

“And what do you think?”

“I already told you. If I were her mother, I would set her down and lay it out for her—tell her how it is and how it’s gonna be. That may not change a damn thing, but I’ll be damned if I’ll raise a whore.”

“Yes, but she isn’t your daughter, and I’m asking what you think.”

“I think she’s got the prettiest pussy I’ve seen since—” Debbie cut herself off, but the damage had already been done.

“Since when—since you experimented with Jill back in high school?”

Debbie shook her head, but not in denial. She’d let the cats out of the bag, the troubles out of Pandora’s jar, and there was no putting them back. Watching that pretty little pussy get fingered all day had rattled her. “Well, her too.”

“Jill’s pussy wasn’t the only one you experimented with?”

“No.”

“No, it was, or no, it wasn’t?”

Debbie sighed. “No, it wasn’t the only one, and no, it wasn’t an experiment.”

“What do you mean?”

“About which part?”

“Both parts. All of it. Including how pretty Randi’s pussy is.”

“Jill wasn’t just an experiment, not just a phase. We were girlfriends, all the way fucking girlfriends, all through high school, up until you and I started going out.”

“You said you didn’t like pussy, that you thought girls shouldn’t fuck other girls.”

“I was lying—lying to you and lying to myself. After—what happened, I got scared and swore off pussy. Seeing and smelling and all but tasting Randi’s pretty little pussy has brought it all back to me.”

“After what ‘what happened’?”

“It was Sarah’s bachelorette party. She’d just turned 16 and wanted one last bash, a pussy party, before getting hitched to Sam. She knew about Jill and me, and had always been jealous, but she’s two years younger than us, and two years is a big deal when you’re in high school—we didn’t want anything to do with Johnson’s little sister till she finally tripped my big brother and landed underneath him.”

“I thought it was Sam who seduced her.”

“That’s what he thinks. Jill and I know better. So does Johnson. Sarah told him beforehand so he wouldn’t get upset about it.”

“Damn, I had no idea. So what happened at the party?”

“Jill and I and the other girls, we got together and came up with the stupid idea of hiring a female stripper who was also underage, with bonus bucks if she gave Sarah a happy ending.”

“That’s not a stupid idea. It’s hot.”

“Yes, it was hot. Too hot for me to handle. Sarah got her happy ending with Angel. So did Jill, and me, and Gretchen and the others. Sarah also got her happy ending with Jill, and me, and Gretchen and the others.”

“That doesn’t sound like a pussy party. That’s a pussy orgy.”

“It was—a straight up pussy orgy, and I got lots of first-hand and first-mouth experience with a lot of pussies. And the prettiest pussy there was Sarah’s. I couldn’t get enough of her pussy. I didn’t know if it’s she’s just that tasty or because she was pregnant or what, but I loved the taste of her pussy. I went down on her three times and wanted more more more.”

“I’m sensing a ‘but’ here.”

“No butts, asses, or fannies—just pussy.”

“You know what I mean.”

“I do, Dick. It’s just, I’m not proud of what I did afterwards. I got scared. I panicked. I was Jill’s girlfriend, and here I was, licking every pussy in sight, especially my future sister-in-law’s. At the end of that party, if Sarah had asked me to become her wife at the same time my brother became her husband, I would have. I was out of control.”

“So you swore off pussy.”

“I did. I swore off pussy and threw myself into your arms at the reception.”

“And into my bed.”

“And your bed. Several times, and that was just that night. Don’t get me wrong. I love your cock. But Randi’s pretty pussy—if you get some, I want some too. Just to compare it to Sarah. That’s the real reason I’m down with you going down on Randi—I want to go down on her too.”

Dick pulled into their driveway. He’d taken a very long way home, but circling the park a third time was even more tiresome than the second. “You know what I’m feeling?”

“Like you want to fuck my pussy.”

“Damn straight. I love fucking your pussy.”

“I love it when you fuck my pussy.”

“Then what are we still doing out here?”


Meanwhile, Jill and Johnson had been home for a while. They too, were talking about what the husband had done to their niece, but Jill was out and out laughing about it.

“You think you’re a big stud, doncha, seducing that little slut in front of her parents.”

“I’m kinda amazed that Sam’s letting us do it—that my little sister is letting us do it.”

Jill snorted. “Okay, fine, I’ll own up. I’m impressed, too. I didn’t think they had it in them, lovingly raising a slut.”

Jill didn’t care much for people who looked down on sluts, and until very recently, she thought that included the Cummingses. She knew they disapproved of Randi’s escalating attempts at attention-getting, and assumed that meant they disapproved of how their daughter was training herself into being a slut. But from the way they watched their daughter, she realized they had enjoyed the display even while disapproving of their daughter’s choices. They were willing to let that daughter make all the bad choices in the world, and be there with her. That was actually pretty darn cool.

“So what you’re saying is, you’re pretty horny tonight.” As Johnson said this, he slipped his cock inside her well-lubricated cunt.

Jill laughed. “When am I ever not horny?”

“Extra horny. Horny above and beyond your usual level.”

“Given you just slipped all the way inside me in one stroke, what do you think?”

“I think I’m impressed at how horny Randi makes you.”

“I’m impressed at how horny Randi is.”

“I think she’ll be horny enough tomorrow that she’ll go all the way with someone.”

“All right. I’ll be honest. You putting your dick in her wouldn’t impress me, not even you get inside her all the way to the balls. Yes, like you’re doing to me, yesss, just like that. As big as you are, Randi could handle you, no sweat. Hell, she could handle Dick in one go. The way she took that brush, I’m sure she’s taken cucumbers or something bigger. If you want me on-board, cum in her pussy in front of her parents. Show no regard for her getting pregnant. Do it deliberately. Grab that little slut, cram her full of cock, and pump her full of cum. Hold her there and make her soak in it. Do that and get away with it, I’ll support you all the way. I’ll be just like Debbie, standing by my man. But remember our deal. The moment you slip your johnson into her pussy, my pussy gets to have another cock in it. I can fuck any guy I want to fuck, no questions asked.”

Johnson stopped fucking to mull this over. “Who do you want to fuck?”

“None of your business. No questions asked, remember?”

“It’s someone I know, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

Johnson mulled this over some more. That’d been a question, but she’d answered it, which meant that she wanted him to pry. In the past, she’d always shut down questions of which cock she played with while he played in another pussy. Something had changed. Something was different about this time, and it had to be Randi. He didn’t know what, though.

Jill slugged his arm. “Hey! Less thinking and more fucking, or I’ll go out and find another cock now.”

Johnson smiled and resumed his steady pace and deep strokes. “Yes, ma’am.”

“That’s better.” Then as he continued to smirk, “What’s so funny?”

“Well, I’m not putting my johnson in any other pussies right now.”

“No, it’s in mine, and you’re not fucking it hard enough. Oof! That’s better.”

“I meant, my johnson isn’t going around fucking anyone else right now, so you don’t have any other cocks to call on.”

Jill laughed. “Did you really think that’s the agreement?”

“What do you mean?”

With surprising strength, Jill rolled them over on the bed so she rode him like a cowgirl. “Dammit, man, if you keep stopping like that, I gotta do the fucking myself.”

“But the agreement.”

“Every pussy you chose to slip your johnson into, I get to choose another cock to slip into my pussy. Period. You’ve slipped your johnson into five pussies since we got married. I’ve slipped five johnsons into Johnson’s pussy since then.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.