Lucy's Neglected Pussy - Cover

Lucy's Neglected Pussy

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Poor Lucy! Her husband is such a prude, he won't even partake of all that she wants to give him! He will only engage in plain, boring missionary sex and even that is a rarity! Lucy needs more, she has so much to give to a willing partner...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

man eating a naked busty woman’s pussy on bed

I swear, I cannot figure out some guys. I mean what normal, straight, red-blooded man would simply refuse to eat a woman’s pussy? I mean seriously, who would pass up a chance to get up close and personal with the very core of a woman’s body? The delightfully musky smell, the sweet honey that seeps from her flower, the wonderful feel and texture of her – at first silky and smooth, then swollen and spongy as her lust builds. The pussy was practically MADE for chowing down on!

Lucy Thomas is married to one of those types of men who won’t partake of her fully. An amazing woman in her mid to late thirties, Lucy is every man’s dream. She is about five foot six inches tall with dark brown hair that falls in loose flowing curls to about the bottom of her shoulder blades. She has soft brown eyes that catch and hold you in their gaze till you can’t possibly look away. Her full lips are sweeter than any I have tasted and beg to be kissed. Lucy has a killer body to go with her looks too. A tight trim 36-25-34 body that belies her age, she could compete in a bikini contest with any woman ten years her junior and beat them hands down. Her full firm C cup tits stand proud and are topped with sensitive nipples that always bring out the most passionate moans.

Lucy’s husband is terribly conservative and believes the only way to have sex is the old-fashioned boring missionary position. And even then it is a rare occurrence. He has never even considered the other possibilities that Lucy’s luscious body provides. She is a buffet of sensual delights, yet he goes for the same entree every time. In fact, to hear Lucy tell it, he almost has a checklist he goes by when they make love. A few kisses, a little groping, and then its get the deed done – certainly no way to enjoy the delights of a hot sexy desirable woman like Lucy.

I almost feel sorry for the man, but he is missing out on all Lucy offers by his own choice. Lucy has tried many times to get him to loosen up and try something new but he is firm in his convictions. Which is unfortunate for him, but benefits me greatly as I love to nestle in between those long lean legs and feast on the succulent delights she offers.

Lucy loves having me eat her pussy too. She would love to have her husband do it but he won’t, because he feels he is being submissive being under her. The same reason he won’t allow her to ride him cowgirl or reverse cowgirl style. Lucy feels he is being selfish and I agree, because he is depriving her of the ecstasy she deserves, but additionally he is also depriving himself of some of the greatest pleasure available.

I met this gorgeous woman about three years ago when she called my company to do some work at her place. I am a carpenter by trade and she had called to have someone expand and organize her closet space. I came over to see about the job and give her an estimate on the work.

I showed up at her house about an hour after she called. She lived in a very nice house in a very nice neighborhood – this woman had money! I was excited about the prospects of this job and as I walked up the stone pathway I saw the trimmed hedges and ornate shrubberies. I rang the doorbell to the house and Lucy answered the door, wearing a gold metallic keyhole bust dress that fit her every luscious curve and was quite short – it barely covered her pussy as she stood there! The keyhole gave me a hint that she had wonderful tits and the whole dress looked like she had been shrink-wrapped in it.

“I-I’m from Callahan Construction. I’m here to give an estimate on a job,” I said once I got over my surprise.

“Hello, My name is Lucy ... Lucy Thomas,” she said, extending her hand.

“Ken, nice to meet you,” I said, taking her soft well-manicured hand in my own.

“Come this way, Ken, the work I need is back here. She turned around and began walking back into the house. I followed willingly – she looked just as good from behind as she did from the front. I watched almost mesmerized as her ass swayed back and forth under that shiny dress, glittering like some sexy Christmas present.

I followed her into the room next to her bedroom. It was actually a small spare bedroom but she wanted to convert it into a walk-in closet, moving the door from the hallway to the master bedroom. She also wanted some shelves built some small cubicles for her many pairs of shoes and a built in lingerie chest.

“I have a lot of clothes,” she said a little sheepishly and then added softly “it’s about all I have.” The second part of that statement I don’t think I was supposed to hear but she was a little louder than she intended.

I saw an opportunity here with this lovely creature so I explored it a bit. “What do you mean, Lucy?” I asked. She looked a bit shocked that I had heard her last words but then she softened a bit.

“Well, my husband doesn’t really give me what I need. He is kind of a straight-laced and proper,” she said.

“I’m sorry. Man I can’t believe it ... if I had something as good looking like you at home, I would do whatever it took to make her happy!” I told her.

“You are sweet. So you aren’t married?” she asked.

“No ma’am. Haven’t found the right girl. Besides not too many chances to bump into her on a construction site!” I said.

“No, I suppose not,” she said.

I turned and began taking some measurements for the estimate. She moved closer so she could watch me and as I turned to take another measurement I bumped into her kinda of pinning her against the wall. We were suddenly very close ... I could feel her wonderful tits pressing into my chest and I knew in that second she wasn’t wearing a bra under that dress. I smelled her perfume and heard her gasp in surprise.

I hastily backed up a couple steps, “I’m sorry I didn’t realize you were there!” I said, apologizing.

“No, that was my mistake ... I ... I wasn’t giving you much room,” she said.

That’s when I saw it. The look. That look a woman gets when she wants you to do something – to make a move. She is too shy and scared to do it, but she is sitting there waiting and hoping you are reading her signals and will step up.

I knew it was a risky move. If I was reading it wrong I could get in big trouble. I could get fired from the company and maybe even get arrested. But I was pretty sure I wasn’t misreading her.

I stepped back up and pressed her back against the wall. I looked into those soft brown eyes and I saw her breathing quicken. Her lips were so close ... they looked delicious. I took a chance and leaned forward in a tentative kiss, barely grazing those lips. I heard a barely audible moan as I did. I pulled back a bit and noticed her eyes were closed. I pressed forward for another kiss, this time a bit harder.

Lucy moaned into my mouth, more audibly this time and I felt her hands on my chest, not pushing me away, just touching me. I put my hands on the gentle swells of her hips and kissed her deeper. She melted into my kiss and moved her hands up around my neck running her fingers through my hair as we tasted each other.

This time when I pulled back from her, she gasped for a breath. I could see her chest rising and falling faster and as I touched her exquisitely soft cheek, she laid her head in my hand.

“I should probably get back to work,” I said after several moments. I turned and started to walk back to the job.

“Wait ... please?” she said. I turned back to her and she stepped forward, taking my hand. Without another word she led me into the bedroom. She took me to her bedside and looked at me with those soft tender eyes watching me as she reached up and unfastened the neck of her dress. She pulled the top down exposing her magnificent tits to me. They were perfect and her nipples were hard as pencil erasers, sitting on top of her dark areolas.

I must have subconsciously licked my lips because she asked “Do you like them?” I nodded my head, unable to form any reasonably intelligent response to such a ludicrous question.

“My husband won’t even kiss them. All he does is squeeze them once or twice and then moves on,” she said, lowering her eyes.

“Really?” I said. I couldn’t believe anyone would pass up such a gift as that!

“Yeah. He doesn’t do a lot of things, I’m afraid,” she said.

“Like what, Lucy?” I figured with her topless now we had gotten to the point we could use first names.

“Well he doesn’t pay attention to my boobs and he doesn’t ... um ... well go down on me. He doesn’t like me on top or from behind. He basically just likes it quick and missionary to be blunt,” she said.

“When does he get home?” I asked.

“Not for several more hours. He usually gets home around 6:00 at night,” she said. I glanced up at the clock and it read 11:00 am. So I knew we had a lot of time.

I stepped up to her again, kissing her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, holding her. She put her arms under mine and whimpered as I held her. I kissed her cheek then nibbled on her ear and worked my way down her neck to her bare shoulder. Her breathing got quicker and her moans louder the further south I went.

I turned us around and sat down on the end of the bed. I leaned forward and took one of those hard aching nipples in my mouth. I held her wrists behind her back and I licked and sucked and chewed on the sensitive bud.

“Oooh, Ken...” she cooed as I munched away. She wriggled playfully, acting as if she was trying to get away when in reality she was just wanting me to give her other nipple a taste too. I did, switching over to her other nipple and lavishing my attentions on it as well. Back and forth between both tits I went making sure neither got too lonely.

After using her tits as an appetizer, I was ready for the next course. I finished ridding her of her dress, and finding a pair of very skimpy and damp panties. I could smell her delightfully musky aroma as soon as I removed her dress. As she stood there trembling, I traced my finger along the edges of her tiny panties and softly rubbed the wet spot.

“Ohhh...” she moaned as she felt my caress. I looked up and she had her eyes closed as was licking her lips as she cupped her tits in each hand. I slapped the inside of her thighs indicating I wanted them more open and she quickly responded by spreading them wider.

I slipped a finger under the hem of her panty and felt her dripping wetness. I moved the finger up her pussy lips until I reached her clithood. I rubbed across her button and she gasped loudly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.