Anticipation - Cover

Anticipation

by Pat Harvey

Copyright © 1999 by Left Side Signals

BDSM Sex Story: A story told through phone dialogue.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Vignettes   DomSub   MaleDom   Masturbation   .

Author’s note:

Back in the early 1990s, an author using the pseudonym of V.P. Viddler created dozens of stories ranging in length from short-short vignettes to multi-chapter novellas. The common theme of this body of work was non-consensual torture and humiliation, but for me as a writer the intriguing aspect of the Fantasia stories, as they were collectively known, was that each tale was told entirely, or almost entirely, through dialogue, with little if any narrative. I deliberately set out to write a consensual D/s story in that dialogue-only style, and this was the result.


“Hello?”

“Hello, is this Pamela?”

“Yes.”

“This is Robert.”

“Oh, God.”

“Is something wrong? Is this not a good time for me to call?”

“No, this is fine ... you just caught me by surprise.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, it’s just ... it’s your voice.”

“My voice?”

“Yes, it’s so ... seductive.”

“Are you sure you’re all right? You sound distressed.”

“I don’t think distressed is exactly the right word.”

“What is the right word?”

“The right word is horny.”

“Horny?”

“Yes, horny. You’ve spoken fewer than 50 words, none of them sexual or even suggestive, and I’m sitting here in a puddle.”

“My voice is making you horny?”

“Well, not just your voice ... I know who you are, and what you do, and the combination of those things with your voice...”

“So you’re sitting in a puddle.”

“Well, not exactly a puddle, but my panties are soaked, and I know there’s a big wet spot on the back of my dress because I can feel it on the backs of my thighs, and ... oh, God.”

“Now what’s the matter?”

“My nipples hurt.”

“Why do your nipples hurt?”

“Listening to you has me all turned on, and my nipples are so hard they actually hurt, they ache.”

“Well, then, they’re probably ready for those clamps you’ve said you always wanted to try.”

“Are we finally going to meet in person?”

“That’s why I’m calling. I want to meet you next Tuesday.”

“Oh, God.”

“Now what?”

“You’re going to tell me not to come before then, aren’t you?”

“Well, that was something I was going to discuss with you.”

“I don’t think I can wait that long, Robert.”

“Sure you can, Pamela.”

“No, really, when I read your stories I always masturbate, and hearing your voice, and knowing I’m actually going to meet you, I’m just so hot I think I’ll die if I have to wait until Tuesday ... I honestly believe that if you told me to I could have an orgasm without even touching myself.”

“Really? I’m flattered.”

“You should be, Robert ... my knees are weak, my whole body is quivering. Please, Robert, just one little one. Wouldn’t you like to hear me come for you at your command?”

“Well, that might be interesting ... tell me about those wet panties you’re wearing.”

“Oh, God.”

“What’s the problem now?”

“I’m afraid.”

“What are you afraid of?”

“I’m afraid you won’t like the answer.”

“Tell me anyway.”

“Well, okay, they’re bikinis...”

“That’s good.”

“Yes, but they’re white, and they’re not a thong.”

“You’ve read my stories, Pamela; you know what I expect.”

“Yes, Robert, I’m really sorry. I just wasn’t expecting you to call so soon.”

“You gave me your number; did you think I wouldn’t use it?”

“No, of course not ... I guess I ... I’m sorry, Robert, I have no excuse.”

“That’s better. When you make a mistake, it’s best to admit it right away.”

“Please, Robert, don’t leave me like this.”

“Are you wearing a bra?”

“Oh, God.”

“I think I know what that means by now; tell me about it.”

“Well, it’s not a half bra, my nipples are covered, but it shows a lot of cleavage, and the fabric is really thin and my nipples are sticking out so you could see them clearly through the material...”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.