Road Trip Runaways - Cover

Road Trip Runaways

Copyright© 2022 by JustaWriter

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two teenage runaways come across a rough older man who offers to take care of them, if they are are willing to pay his price. The man uses his girls for his business: fulfilling fantasies. (A collection of short stories)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie  

Faith tightly gripped Hope’s hand as she tugged down her skirt with the other. It was strange that the uniform that they had worn for the last 4 years suddenly became embarrassingly short, but those simpler times seemed like eons ago.


The twins had gone away to college and were months into their first semester of classes, homework, tests, drinking and sex.

Their matching slender redheaded figures and shy upbringing had made them an instant hit on campus. Several boys and a few girls had enjoyed their bodies, often in the same room.

While many college boys had attempted to lure the sisters into a threesome together, they had both deferred each time. But, on the nights that they were alone, the twins slept together, gently kissing and exploring each other’s bodies.

The twins had met up for lunch with Amy, who had grilled them about their college experience and mentioned again the idea of an older man.

“He’s pretty bossy in bed. I think it’s hot.” Amy said, shoving fries into her mouth.

Hope glanced over at her sister with a grin on her face.

“That does sound kinda fun.” Hope nodded.

“I mean sure, let’s try it.” Faith nodded nervously.


“I’m scared.” Faith whispered as the elevator door closed.

“What are you scared about? Amy says he’s cool.” Hope replied, her voice stern.

“I guess that’s true. I dunno, first time and all I guess.” Faith shrugged.

“Yeah, I’m ready to try something new. An older guy sounds fun.” Hope grinned.

“I hope he likes us.”

“Come on girl, we both know you’re cute.” Hope giggled.

Faith joined her sister in a little laugh as the elevator door opened.

“Come on, let’s go!” Hope urged, pulling her sister down the hallway.

Their skirts flared out under the brisk pace and the cool air of the hallway rushed underneath them. Faith again pushed her skirt down as Hope came to a stop.

“Here it is. You ready?” Hope asked, turning towards her sister.

“I think so.”

“How do I look?” Hope asked, raking her fingers through her hair.

“Good.” Faith nodded.

Hope turned and knocked on the door.

Faith looked up and down the hall, then glanced at her sister nervously for several long seconds. Her heart began to pound as they heard the latch on the door turn.

The sister’s sweaty fingers laced together as the door opened and they both looked up to see a large, well-dressed older man towering over them.

“Well, what do we have here?” His deep voice rang out.

“Uhm, hey. Amy told us to come over.” Hope replied, attempting to project confidence as her voice cracked.

“Is that so? And what are you here for?” He replied, his eyes flickering from one girl to the other.

“For some fun?” Hope replied, her voice shaking.

“Wrong.”

“Wrong?” Hope replied, glancing at her sister with a confused look on her face.

“You are here to be trained.”

“Trained?” Faith asked, equally confused.

The man turned towards Faith, his eyes boring into her small frame.

“Yes, trained. You two are quite new. You have a lot of learning to do.”

“Oh yeah. Sex stuff, yeah we hope you can show us some stuff!” Hope replied in a cheerful, bubbly voice.

The older man’s head whipped around towards Hope.

“You think you’re ready?” He asked, his voice dark.

“Oh yeah, for sure. Sex is fun, we wanna do new stuff!” Hope replied, her voice energetic.

“You can do better than that.” He replied.

“Huh?”

“Don’t you two have any manners?”

“What are you talking about?”

Like a cobra, the older man’s hand shot out and grabbed Hope’s wrist. As Faith watched, he yanked her into the room, her long red hair flying out behind her.

“YOU! Come with us!” He barked, shooting Faith a demanding stare.

“What’s going on?” Hope cried as she was pulled into the room. Faith ran after them, closing the door behind as the man drug Hope into the living room. Frantic for a plan, Faith didn’t know if she should call for help since she had no chance of attacking the large man.

Frozen in shock, she watched the man pull her sister down onto his lap as he dropped onto the couch. He flipped her skirt up and yanked her panties down, exposing her pale ass to the world.

“What are you doing?” Faith cried out.

“Teaching you manners.” He replied, then brought his hand crashing down onto her ass cheek.

Faith jerked and tried to sit up, but the man shoved her back down onto his lap and pinned her wrists down to the arm of the couch. Hope stared helplessly as he brought his hand down over and over onto her ass, the slapping sound ringing in the room. Faith continued to jerk for a few seconds, then went limp across his lap.

“There you go. That’s the way. Take it. Be a good girl and take your punishment.” The man said, resting his hand on Faith’s reddened ass. Then, shockingly, he slowly and gently rubbed her perky ass cheek and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Faith let out a loud moan of pleasure.

“Woah.” Hope gasped as Faith began to wiggle happily on the man’s lap.

“Hah, feisty little bitch. You fucking love it, don’t you?” The man teased.

Faith bucked, as if to show her defiance. The man brought his hand down firmly on her ass, causing her to cry out again, but then shoved his finger into her pussy, causing her to let out another loud moan of pleasure. The man pumped it a few times and then withdrew it.

“Fucking dripping wet pussy. Very fucking tasty though.” He said, taking a long lick of his finger.

Faith just laid limp on his lap, panting loudly. He reached down and shoved his finger back into her cunt but this time Faith shoved her ass back against his hand.

“Hungry little bitch, aren’t you?” He teased, pumping his hand in and out of Faith’s slit.

Faith braced her hands against the arm of the couch and shoved her body, arching her back and wiggling her hips in an attempt to meet his hand.

“Oh no, you don’t get to drive.” He scolded, pulling his finger out of her.

Faith let out a whimper of desire and Hope watched on as the man moved his hand from her wrists to her head, lifting it upward as he held his other hand out in front of her.

Hope watched as Faith eagerly took his finger into her mouth, licking and sucking her juices off of it.

“Like that, huh?” He asked.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” Faith replied, sucking hard on his finger.

“Not the first time you’ve tasted it, huh?”

Faith shook her head.

“You’ve tasted her, haven’t you?” He asked.

Hope looked up at the man to see him staring at her. Hope glanced down at her sister, who nodded.

“Naughty girls! I’m impressed. Ever had anything back here?” He asked.

Hope watched him trace his hand down Faith’s back, then hook his finger inwards. Faith’s mouth fell open in shock and she let out a loud gasp.

“So? Any college boys take this ass yet?” He pressed, pushing his finger into Faith’s rear.

“No.” Faith panted.

“No Sir. Learn your manners or I’ll spank you again.” He barked.

“No SIR!” Faith yelled.

“Let’s start the training then. You, bring me that box!” He yelled. Hope jumped in shock and looked down at the table in front of him. A row of boxes were set out on the table.

“Which one?”

“The small one, on the end. Hurry.”

Hope ran around the loveseat and picked up the smaller box, then held it out to him.

“Open it up.”

Hope pulled the lid off and stared. Inside was a metal heart shaped object with a round jewel on the flat end. She picked up the object, noting how heavy it was and held it out to him. The man took it from her hand, but stared at her intently.

“Open your mouth.” He demanded. Hope slowly parted her lips and the man shoved the metal object into it.

“Suck it. Lick it.” He ordered. Hope closed her eyes but wrapped her lips around the cold intruder. It was an odd shape, but Hope tried to lick and suck on it. The man then yanked it out of her mouth with a start and Hope looked down at him.

“Open her up.”

“Huh?”

“Spread her butt open for me.”

Hope’s eyes opened wide with the realization.

“You’re not gonna...”Hope began.

“NOW!” He yelled.

Hope immediately dropped to her knees next to Faith on the floor and reached up, tentatively placing her hands on her sister’s pink ass cheeks. She cast a quick glance to the side to see Faith staring at her, but pulled her cheeks apart.

The man aimed the pointed end of the metal plug against Faith’s starfish and pushed forward. Faith let out a grunt and then a loud shriek as the plug entered her rear end.

“Are you ok?” Hope gasped, seeing Faith’s wrists turn red then white from her yanking against his grip.

Faith panted hard, but nodded slowly.

“I’m Ok. I’m Ok. It’s in my butt. It’s up my butt. I can’t believe it’s up my butt.” Faith gasped.

“Does it hurt?”

Faith shook her head no.

“It’s really weird. I’m like, full. It’s a lot bigger than your finger.” She panted.

“Oh really? That’s new. So you to do play with each other, eh?” The man chuckled.

“Yeah.” Faith replied.

The man’s hand came crashing down onto her ass cheek and Faith let out a scream. For a moment, Hope thought that he had driven the plug inside of her anus, but as she glanced down she could see the fake jewel shining between her cheeks.

“Wrong answer, try again!” He barked.

“Yes Sir. Yes Sir. Yes, Sir.” Faith chanted.

“Good girl.” He replied, stroking Faith’s hair.

Faith let out a shiver and a content sigh.

“Liked that, huh?”

“Yes Sir.”

The man looked up at Hope.

“Open up those next two boxes.”

Hope turned around and picked up two, larger, but thinner boxes and opened the first one. Inside was a thin black leather collar. She lifted it up and turned it around. Engraved in steel, it read ‘Hope’.

“Wow.” She sighed, turning it around.

“I can’t tell you two apart, but this will help. So which one are you?” He laughed.

“I’m Hope. She’s Faith.” Hope said.

“What is it?” Faith asked, lifting her head up as the man reached forward and took the boxes out of Hope’s hand.

“You two, on your knees next to each other. Now.” He ordered, releasing Faith’s hands. The shaking girl quickly slid off the couch and onto her knees next to her sister. She looked over at Hope, then up at the man as he towered over the pair.

“Lift your hair up.”

The girls both gathered their hair on top of their heads. The man leaned down with the black collar and opened it, moving towards Hope.

“This is a sign of your obedience to me. While you’re wearing this, you belong to me. You will do what I tell you without question. Understand? Break the rules, defy me and you’ll be punished. Understand?”

Hope nodded slowly.

“Yeah.” She whispered, staring at the collar.

“Try again.” The man snarled.

“Yes Sir!” Faith replied.

“Yes Sir!” Hope copied, understanding what he wanted.

“Good.” He said, leaning in and clipping the collar around Hope’s neck. As she placed her hand on it, he pulled the other box open and extracted a white collar.

“Same for you. You understand?” He asked, bending over towards Faith.

“Yes Sir. Yes Sir.” Faith nodded as he clipped it around her neck.

The sisters then turned towards each other, admiring the other’s new jewelry.

“So pretty.” Hope sighed. Faith nodded in agreement.

“Uh, so what’s your name?” Faith asked, turning toward the man.

“You call me Sir. That’s all.” He replied gruffly.

The girls nodded.

“Yes Sir.” Faith replied.

“Do you know how to suck cock?”

“Yes Sir.” Faith giggled.

“Show me.” He replied, dropping onto the couch. Hope watched as Faith crawled forward and reached for his crotch. She struggled with his zipper but finally managed to get it down and fish out his cock.

“It’s warm!” Faith commented as she began to slowly stroke it.

“You fuck a lot of dead guys?” He commented.

“No. I mean, I’ve done this before but not a whole lot. It’s all sorta still new.” Faith commented.

“You know the best way to learn?” He asked.

Faith shook her head.

“By doing.” He replied, placing his hand on the top of her head and pushing her downward.


“Getting better girl. Getting better.” The man commented.

Faith let out a happy moan and wiggled her butt a little as she continued to bob her head up and down in the man’s lap. Hope watched for a while but as her arousal grew, forced herself to look away at the apartment they were in.

“You should watch.” The man called out.

“Huh?” Faith asked, lifting up off his shaft.”

“Not you. Get back to work.” He ordered, shoving Faith back down.

“Me?” Hope asked, looking over at the pair again.

“Yes you. You like watching and we both know it. So, don’t hide. Watch.”

Hope nodded and stared at the couple. She could see the toy moving around inside her sister’s ass, the look of pleasure on the man’s face, his hands holding her hair up, her hand gripping his thigh.

Her thighs clenched together on their own as she realized it, Hope quickly spread them apart.

The man let out a chuckle.

“What’s funny?” Hope asked in a small voice.

“You’re turned on and you’re trying to hide it. Don’t hide. Sex is supposed to be hot. Watching other people is really hot. Touch yourself.”

“Now, in front of you?” Hope gasped.

“Yes. Now, in front of me. You know you want to. I want to watch. Do it.” He replied, his voice stern.

Hope nodded and slid her hand between her thighs and up underneath her skirt. Her fingers found her button and she pressed gently down on it over her panties.

“Oh no, don’t hide. Spread your legs and lift your skirt up. I want to see.” The man replied.

Hope stared at him in shock but he returned her look with an angry one.

Slowly Hope spread her legs and lifted her skirt up around her waist. Her crotch was covered in her panties but she still felt very exposed.

“Better. Go on now, don’t be shy. You can pretend we’re not here if you want.” The man chuckled.

Hope stared at the man but eventually her eyes drifted away. As she began to gently rub her clit, her eyes closed and her ears were filled with the sounds of Faith sucking and slurping.

“Nice huh?” He asked.

“Uh huh.” She nodded.

“Open up your shirt.”

With her free hand, Hope reached up and began to un button her white blouse. The cool air hit her chest and she felt her nipples begin to harden.

“There ya go, good girl. Good girl.” The man said. Faith let out a small gasp. Hope let out a little whimper and slid her hand inside her panties, rubbing faster on her clit.

“Ya like that?” He asked.

“YESSSSS.” Hope hissed, her hand slipping inside her open shirt.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” Faith called out, gasping for air.

“Touch yourself.” He ordered.

Hope slid her hand underneath the bottom of her bra and cupped her small breast. As she began to gently squeeze it, Faith began letting out loud moaning noises.

“Heh, like that huh?” He teased.

“MMmmhmmmmhmmmm.” Faith mumbled.

“Ohh yes. Oh yes.” Hope gasped.

“You ready to get fucked?”

“YES!” The twins replied together.

“Beg.”

“Please fuck me!” Hope blurted out. The use of her very first curse word made Hope open her eyes in shock. Faith was still on her knees, sucking his cock with her hand between her legs.

The man stared at Hope, a deviant smirk on his face.

“You ready for this huh?” He asked, staring at her.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” She replied, nodding frantically.

“She’s gonna watch.” He replied.

Hope glanced down at Faith, who had lifted off of his cock and was now staring at her.

Hope chewed her bottom lip and nodded again.

The man stood up and kicked off his pants as Faith moved out of the way. Hope stared at his cock, which was sticking straight outwards as he marched towards her. He grabbed her wrist and yanked her to her feet and before she could respond, he picked the small girl up and tossed her over his shoulder.

“Woah.” Faith called out as the man carried Hope towards an open door.

“Come along.” The man called.

Hope looked up to see Faith climb off the floor and hurry after the pair. As they made their way into another room, Hope felt herself fly through the air and land on a huge bed, bouncing several times.

“Strip.” He ordered as he began pulling off his shirt. Hope quickly began to unbutton her shirt, but her nervousness killed her ability to work her fingers, so in frustration she just pulled it over her head and tossed it to the side. As the man climbed onto the bed, she tugged the straps of her bra off her shoulders.

The man grabbed her ankles and pulled them apart. Hope began to breathe faster as he grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down her legs.

Faith climbed onto the bed next to the pair as the man laid on top of Hope. She looked up at him as he leaned down, then surprisingly he tilted her chin up and kissed her tenderly.

Hope let out a happy whimper as she gripped his shoulders. His weight began to press down on her tiny body, which was a strange comfort. “Put it in. Put me in you.” He said in a soft, but still firm voice.

Hope reached down between her legs and wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft, then aimed it up towards her slit. As the head of his cock pressed between the lips of her pussy, Hope threw her head back. The man thrust forward, penetrating the young woman and Hope let out a loud moan of pleasure.

“Oh yes. Oh yes. You’re inside me. You’re inside me.” Hope panted as the man pushed deeper into her folds.

“Fuck you’re fucking tight.” The man grunted softly into her ear.

“Is that a good thing?” Hope asked, her voice full of panic.

“It’s a fucking great thing.” The man replied. He moved his hands up to her shoulders and held onto them from behind, then thrust deeply inside of her. Hope let out a sharp shriek of surprise and pain but as the man began to pump in and out of her, she began to moan loudly in pleasure.

The man kissed her again and Hope lifted her legs up and crossed them behind his back, pulling him deeper.

“That is so sexy.” Faith said. Hope glance to her side to see Faith laying on the bed next to them, frantically rubbing her pussy while squeezing her breast.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.