Road Trip Runaways - Cover

Road Trip Runaways

Copyright© 2022 by JustaWriter

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two teenage runaways come across a rough older man who offers to take care of them, if they are are willing to pay his price. The man uses his girls for his business: fulfilling fantasies. (A collection of short stories)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie  

Paul smiled behind his sunglasses as Bonnie’s giggles filled the air.

She was terribly uncoordinated but that didn’t seem to bother her male partner as they raced back and forth behind the volleyball net.

Bonnie’s shoulder length brunette hair bounced around her shoulders as she made a terribly awkward dive for the ball. As she stood up her partner brushed the sand off of her perky rear.

“Good try babe!” Paul called out. Bonnie laughed and waved at her husband.

“She’s a cutie.” A voice said from behind him.

Paul turned around to face an older man who was looking beyond him at the volleyball game.

“Yeah she is.” Paul commented as Bonnie’s male partner wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up.

“They seem really friendly. Who is he?”

“Just a guy. Just a guy from the beach.” Paul replied, watching the male’s arms slide up dangerously next to Bonnie’s small breasts.

“I think if you walked away, he’d take her home.”

“I wish.” Paul blurted before he could stop himself.

“Yeah? Tell her to go for it then.” The man said.

“She’s too shy. She’d never do it, though I’d let her.” Paul said, hanging his head downward and staring at his large stomach which overlapped his swim suit by quite a bit. “Is that so?” The man asked.

“Yeah. Why, you interested?” Paul asked, looking up at him.

“She’s cute. I wouldn’t mind.” The man shrugged.

“She’d never do it. She’s way too shy.” Paul repeated.

“Wanna bet?”


Bonnie slowly wandered through the racks, blowing out an annoyed breath. Her small, braless tits bounced inside her tank top as she pushed past shirt after shirt.

Nothing looked good. No amount of push up, padding or underwire could make her chest look good. Deeply self-conscious of her small chest, Bonnie continued to wander, looking for something new and exciting.

Her dark musings were interrupted by loud giggles and Bonnie looked up to see a young brunette tugging a young black man towards the dressing rooms. He had a huge grin on his face and the couple disappeared behind a door together.

“No way.” Bonnie mumbled under her breath.

“Yeah, they’re gonna have some fun.” Came a voice behind her. Bonnie turned around to see a young blonde standing behind her, watching the dressing room door. A gust of cold air hit them both and Bonnie couldn’t help but notice the blonde’s nipples pressing against her white shirt.

“You think so?” Bonnie asked.

“I know so. Come on, let’s check it out. I’m Amy.” The blonde giggled.

“Bonnie. Where are we going?” Bonnie asked as Amy tugged her along.

They made their way closer to the dressing room and Amy pointed.

“Check it out. Look under the door.” Amy said, holding up her hand.

Bonnie looked under the opening of the door. There she could see the girl kneeling down and the man’s shorts around his ankles.

Amy motioned for silence and they slowly moved forward. As they grew near, Bonnie could hear the sounds of slurping.

“Oh yeah. Fucking suck it. Fucking suck it you sexy bitch.” The man moaned.

Bonnie jerked at the name but stared intently at the pair.

“Hot huh?” Amy whispered, moving behind Bonnie.

“Yeah. I can’t believe it. I can’t believe it. That has to be her boyfriend.” Bonnie mumbled.

“No, that’s my friend Cammie. Her boyfriend is back in Kansas.” Amy giggled.

Bonnie turned around.

“Really? Why is she in there with him?” Bonnie gasped.

“Because her boyfriend is in Kansas.” Amy snickered.

Bonnie turned back around and her mouth fell open. Cammie’s feet were now facing the other direction and her panties were around her ankles.

“Oh God, what are they doing?” Bonnie exclaimed.

“Cammie’s getting some dick!” Amy said bluntly.

Bonnie turned to face her new friend.

“Are you serious?”

Amy nodded.

“Looks like you’re enjoying it too.” Amy giggled, looking down at Bonnie’s chest.

Bonnie glanced down and realized that her own nipples were rock hard and pushing against her black tank top.

Blushing wildly, Bonnie quickly covered her chest with her arms.

“It’s OK. I think it’s fucking hot. Come on, let’s get closer.” Amy said.

Before Bonnie could protest, Amy grabbed her hand and pulled her into the dressing room next to Cammie.

Once inside, the women could clearly hear the sounds of bodies slapping.

Amy climbed up on the bench next to the wall and grabbed her hand.

“Come on.” She urged.

Her knees shaking, Bonnie climbed up on the bench next to Amy and peered over the wall.

Bonnie clamped her hand over her mouth. In the other room, the man was banging away on Cammie. The brunette’s shirt and bra were pushed up under her armpits and Bonnie could see him groping her breasts from behind

“Fuck yeah baby. Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah.” He grunted as Bonnie turned around and slid down the wall. Amy dropped down next to her and turned towards her.

“Hot huh?” Amy whispered.

Bonnie nodded.

Amy continued to stare at the brunette as she slipped her hand into her shorts.

“What are you doing?” Bonnie hissed.

“I’m fucking turned on. Don’t tell me you’re not.” Amy replied, her other hand siding up her shirt.

Bonnie watched as Amy closed her eyes, her hand moving around inside her shorts while she pinched and tugged on her nipple with her other hand.

Unable to contain herself, Bonnie unbuttoned her shorts and slipped her hand inside.

“Fucking hot ass slut. Fucking hot ass fucking bitch.” Bonnie could hear the man on the other side of the wall.

“Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah I am. I’m your hot fucking whore baby. Fuck me. Fuck me like a dirty whore.” Cammie replied.

Bonnie found her nub and began to rub circles on top of it.

“Gonna fucking take you home and call some friends. You down for that? You wanna fucking get a train run on your ass?”

“Bring it on baby. More the better.” Cammie replied.

For a moment, Bonnie’s brain was filled with black cocks, poking at her face in every direction. She let out a little gasp.

“Where’s your little friend? That blonde? She as freaky as you are?” The man asked.

“She’s even worse.” Cammie replied.

“Yeah? You two fuck?”

“Every night.”

Bonnie opened her eyes to see Amy staring at her. The blonde gave a nod and then slipped off the bench in front of Bonnie.

“What are you doing?” She mouthed as Amy reached up and tugged her shorts down.

Amy just grinned and pulled her shorts off, then spread Bonnie’s legs.

The brunette sucked in a deep breath as Amy leaned in and pulled Bonnie’s panties to the side, exposing her neatly trimmed bush.

“What are you doing? Oh fuck, what are you doing?” Bonnie panted as Amy attached her mouth to Bonnie’s slit.

Amy just lifted her legs up over her shoulders and began to feast on her pussy.


Amy licked Bonnie through two orgasms as the brunette played with her own breasts, listening to the fucking next door. The man had fucked Cammie through an orgasm and announced his own.

Now a loud slurping noise filled the room and Bonnie could hear the man grunting.

“Fucking suck it. Eat it. Eat it.” He demanded.

Bonnie could hear the sounds of a slight gag as the man grunted a few times.

There was a rustle of clothes and the sound of the door opening, which caused Bonnie to jump. Amy paused and waited for the chattering sounds to disappear.

“You’re crazy!” Bonnie hissed.

Amy sat up and moved closer to Bonnie’s face. Her hand slid down to her crotch and Amy began to finger bang the older woman.

“Do you want me to stop?” Amy teased, dangerously close to her face as she curled her fingers upwards inside of Bonnie.

“No. Please don’t. Please don’t.” Bonnie begged, humping her hips against Amy’s hand.

The blond nodded and added a second finger to Bonnie’s dripping pussy.

“You’re so beautiful.” Bonnie sighed.

Amy leaned in and kissed her.

Bonnie recoiled for a moment and then melted against the younger woman’s mouth.

The pair moved together for a while until Bonnie could feel her blood boil.

“I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum.” Bonnie panted, wrapping her arms around Amy’s shoulders.

“Cum for me. Cum for me, gorgeous. Cum for me.” Amy encouraged, kissing the sides of Bonnie’s neck as she rubbed on Bonnie’s tender spot.

A moment later Bonnie exploded, drenching Amy’s hand. Her body jerked and thrashed against Amy’s digits and the blond kissed her passionately until her orgasm subsided.

Amy slowly withdrew her fingers from Bonnie’s pussy and held her hand up in front of her face, licking her fingers slowly.

“Did you like that?” Amy asked.

“You’re incredible! That was amazing!” Bonnie sighed.

“You ever been with a girl before?” Amy asked.

Bonnie shook her head.

“Kissed my roommate in college once. That’s all.”

“You should try it.” Amy said, pushing her fingers against Bonnie’s mouth. The brunette was too tired to resist any more and allowed Amy to penetrate her lips, tasting her juices on her fingers.

“That’s it. That’s a good girl Lick them clean.” Amy directed.

A chill went up and down Bonnie’s spin and she began to aggressively lick and suck on Amy’s digits.

“That’s it. That’s a good girl. That’s my good girl.” Amy nodded, stroking Bonnie’s head.

Bonnie closed her eyes and continued to suck every inch of Amy’s fingers when she pulled them out of her mouth.

“No...” Bonnie gasped.

“You my good girl? You gonna be my good girl??” Amy asked.

Bonnie eagerly nodded, the feeling of being called ‘good girl’ ripped through her body as her mind went back to all of the terrible romance novels she had indulged in over the years. Amy grabbed her hips and tugged her down off the bench and onto the floor.

“What are you doing?” Bonnie whispered as Amy pushed her shorts down and kicked them off.

“It’s what you’re gonna do.” Amy said with a grin, straddling Bonnie’s body. The brunette looked up at Amy, who grabbed her head and turned it sideways.

Bonnie stared directly at Amy’s bare crotch.

“Taste me.” Amy said, urging her forward.

Bonnie put her hands on Amy’s knees.

“I don’t know how.” She protested, staring at Amy’s crotch.

“I’ll help you. Go on. Go on.” Amy urged.

Bonnie slowly slid her hands upwards and cupped Amy’s perky ass cheeks. She sucked in a deep breath and leaned forward, gently kissing Amy’s crotch.

“There you go sweetie. There you go.” Amy said, combing her fingers through Bonnie’s hair as the older woman continued to give soft kisses along her public area.

“Nice and slow. Nice and slow. Gentle little kisses. Gentle little kisses.” Amy encouraged, lifting one of her legs up and placing her foot on the bench.

Bonnie kissed along the inside of her thigh, tracing her way up towards her crotch. She finally reached the apex and could smell the richness of Amy’s arousal. Bonnie looked up at Amy with fear in her eyes.

“Go on, give it a lick. Just like an ice cream cone.” Amy said, pushing Bonnie’s head forward.

Bonnie nodded and stuck out her tongue.

“Oh yes ... just like an ice cream cone. Gentle. Gentle little licks.” Amy moaned.


“Oh fuck baby, fuck! You sure you never done this before?” Amy cried, bucking her hips back and forth against Bonnie’s face.

“Nuh uh.” Bonnie moaned, gripping Amy’s ass cheek tightly as she frantically lapped at her pussy. She glanced up to see Amy roughly yanking on her own bare breast with one hand.

“God baby, I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” Amy groaned, holding Bonnie’s head with the other.

The brunette just continued to lick until Amy’s knees began to shake. The intensity of her flavor increased, as well as the volume.

“I’m cumming baby. I’m fucking cumming!” Amy cried, releasing her breast and grabbing Bonnie’s head with both hands.

Bonnie feasted on Amy’s sweet flowing nectar until the trembling girl finally collapsed on top of her.

Amy gripped her new friend’s shoulders and kissed her passionately as her orgasm subsided.

“That was amazing. That was amazing.” Amy chanted as Bonnie stroked her back.

“You’re amazing. I can’t believe I did that. Did you hypnotize me?” Bonnie sighed.

“I got my ways.” Amy giggled.

“Yeah, I bet. So, uhm, could we do this again? Not in a dressing room?” Bonnie asked cautiously.

“Bet your ass!” Amy remarked.


“You’re so beautiful.” Bonnie typed as she scrolled through the wave of photos that Amy had sent her.

The blond had included several photos of her in stages of undress but the last photos showed her and Cammie in bed together, naked and touching each other.

“We think you’re hot too babe.” Came the reply.

“Are you playing right now?” Bonnie asked, flinging herself onto her bed.

“yup.”

“Can I see?”

A photo came through of the top of a brunette head, between a set of tanned legs.

“Is that now?”

“Yup”

A second later a video clip came through and Bonnie eagerly pressed it.

Cammie looked up from between Amy’s legs, but her mouth was clearly pressed against her clit.

“Yeah baby. Yeah baby. Lick it. Lick it!” Amy urged, bucking her hips against her friend’s face.

Cammie just grinned and continued to lap at Amy’s pussy.

“That’s so hot!” Bonnie typed.

“Are you touching yourself?”

“Do you want me to?

“Yes. Show us.”

Bonnie quickly pushed down her shorts and panties and slid her hand down between her legs. The fingered her dripping slit a few times and then aimed her phone down her body.

“See how wet you two make me? I’m so damn turned on right now!” Bonnie cried, frigging her pussy wildly before holding up her fingers to show off her wetness.

“You look so sexy. We want to taste you.”

“Now?”

“Yeah, Now. R U busy?”


Bonnie paced around in a circle in her living room, chewing on her bottom lip. She knew that Paul wouldn’t be home for several hours, but the fear of getting caught wouldn’t leave her mind.

“It’s just girls. I can make up something. I can make up something.” Bonnie said aloud, trying to reassure herself when there came a knock on the door.

“Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.” Bonnie chanted as she walked towards the door and flung it open.

“Hey beautiful.” Amy said, grinning from ear to ear. A bag was slung over her shoulder.

“Hey cutie.” Bonnie replied.

“This is Cammie, but you know her pretty well already.” Amy giggled.

Bonnie looked over at Cammie, who grinned.

“Come on in.” Bonnie said, breathing hard.

“I brought toys.” Amy announced.

“Toys?” Bonnie asked.


“Holy GOD where did you learn to do that!” Bonnie screamed, tugging against her ropes. Her wrists were bound with a soft black rope to the headboard of the bed. Bonnie had never been restrained before and the idea of her being ‘helpless’ to these two young vixens had her blood on fire.

“Cheerleader camp.” Amy giggled lifting her head up from Bonnie’s crotch.

“Oh my fucking GOD!” Bonnie exclaimed, flinging her body back onto the bed, the images of a room full of naked cheerleaders all pleasuring each other filled her mind.

“Yeah, she’s pretty bendy.” Cammie said, walking into the room carrying a tray.

“Is that so?” Bonnie panted, lifting her head slightly.

“Yup. Seems like you’re pretty flexible too ya know.”

“Yoga. Lots of yoga.” Bonnie said.

“That’s why your butt is so cute!” Amy giggled, rolling Bonnie to the side and giving her toned ass a smack.

“Look who’s talking! Your ass is amazing!” Bonnie remarked as Cammie laid on the bed next to her, slowly stroking her breasts.

“Yeah? You want a better look?” Amy asked as Bonnie shivered under Cammie’s touch.

“Please.” Bonnie begged, nodding wildly.

Amy sat up and turned around. Bonnie stared directly into her ass as the blond backed up and then lowered it onto her face. Bonnie lifted her head up eagerly and stuck her tongue out.

“There ya go. There ya go.” Amy said as she pushed back against Bonnie’s mouth.

“I can’t ... I can’t reach...” Bonnie panted desperately.

Amy reached back and pried her ass cheeks apart. Bonnie could see the brownish pink circle of her starfish wink at her.

“Then lick my ass.” Amy directed.

“Huh?” Bonnie said.

“Lick her butthole cutie. Don’t worry, it’s nice and clean.” Cammie purred, licking Bonnie’s ear.

The brunette shivered and hesitated, but then pressed her face between Amy’s perky ass cheeks.

“That’s it. That’s it. Oh yeah, that’s nice. That’s nice. Good girl. Good girl.” Amy panted, thrusting her ass back against Bonnie’s face.

Driven by Amy’s praise, Bonnie strained forward, pushing her tongue as deeply into Amy’s rectum as she could.

“Let’s see how bendy she is.” Bonne could hear Cammie say.

The weight of the bed shifted and then Bonnie felt hands grab her ankles and lift them upwards. She tried to relax her abs as her legs were lifted back towards her head. Amy released her ass cheeks and Bonnie could feel her legs being pulled even further back.

“Damn, you are bendy!” Amy commented.

Bonnie felt her face go red at her complete exposure and jerked when she felt hands on the backs of her thighs, sliding down towards her rear.

“You got a pretty little butthole. You ever play with it?” Bonnie heard Cammie asked.

“No, never.” She replied, panting hard.

“Well that’s a shame.” Cammie replied. A moment later Bonnie felt something warm and wet push against her anus.


“Shit! Shit! How long is your tongue? How long is your TOUNGE?!?!?!” Bonnie screamed, slamming her ass backwards as she yanked on her ropes.

“Real fucking long, isn’t it?” Amy giggled, stroking Bonnie’s back.

“God, I feel like it’s going to come out of my throat!” Bonnie moaned.

“Well that sounds kinky.” Cammie laughed. Bonnie looked over her shoulder to see Cammie kneeling behind her, deeply licking her ass.

“Yeah, I thought I was the naughty one.” Amy laughed.

“You are. Fuck, she’s got a great ass!” Cammie remarked before pushing her face back into Bonnie’s rear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.