Road Trip Runaways - Cover

Road Trip Runaways

Copyright© 2022 by JustaWriter

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two teenage runaways come across a rough older man who offers to take care of them, if they are are willing to pay his price. The man uses his girls for his business: fulfilling fantasies. (A collection of short stories)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie  

Amy woke with a jolt and sat up. Her neck was sore from sleeping against the window in the back seat but as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, they opened wide.

“Where are we?” She asked, sitting up and looking around the concrete of the parking garage.

“Home.” Daddy replied bluntly.

“Home? We made it? We’re here?” Amy asked excitedly.

“Yup.”

“Where are we? Do you live in the city? On the beach? What? What time is it?” Amy blurted.

“You’ll see.” Was the reply.

Amy reached over the seat and shook Cammie awake.

“Bitch, what!” she yelled.

“We’re here! We’re here!” Amy exclaimed.

“Huh? What? It’s a garage.” Cammie replied as the car came to a stop.

“I don’t live in a garage. Come on, get your shit. You’ll see.” Daddy said.

The girls eagerly climbed out of the car and the trio pulled their bags out of the trunk. The girls skipped ahead to the elevator but had to wait for Daddy to badge in.

“What floor?” Amy asked, staring at the row of buttons. “35.”

“Holy shit.” Amy remarked as the doors closed.

The trio made their way down a short hallway and Daddy opened the door.

“Holy ... fucking ... shit ... This is your house?” Cammie asked, dropping her bags on the floor.

“One of them.”

“You have more than one house?” Cammie gasped as Amy moved alongside her. The girls turned towards Daddy, their mouths hanging open.

“Yeah.” Daddy shrugged.

Amy grabbed Cammie’s hand and together the girls ran forward, pushing their faces against the glass. Daddy’s condo took up ¼” of the floor and gave a 90 degree view of the city and the beach below.

“Is that really the ocean?” Cammie gasped. It was late at night but the wide expanse of dark blue was visible as far as the eye could see.

“Yup.”

“Can we go to the beach?”

“Any time you want, that you’re not working.” Daddy shrugged.

“Really?” Amy exclaimed.

“I’m easy to work with. You can do what you want as long as you’re available when I need you.” Amy yanked the sliding glass door open and stepped outside. The salty ocean air hit her like a freight train and she began to giggle like a little girl.

“We made it! We fucking made it! We’re fucking in Cali-fucking-fornia!” Amy screamed, turning and wrapping her arms around Cammie.

The two girls giggled and danced around in circle.

“There’s a hot tub over there.” Daddy said, pointing.

“Are you fucking serious?” Cammie gasped.

Daddy nodded.

“You’re a serious pimp huh?”

Daddy shrugged.

Amy ran over and wrapped her arms around Daddy’s neck, kissing his cheek.

“Thank you. Thank you for this. This is fucking awesome.” Amy yelled.

“I would say you can thank me properly but I’m dead fucking tired. I’m going to bed. There is a guest room over there, you two can share. The bed is plenty big. Stay up as late as you want, but keep the noise down or I’ll make you sleep outside.” Daddy said.

Amy released him and nodded anxiously.

“Night.” He said, turning around.

“Night Daddy!” The girls called out.


“Can we go to the beach today?” Amy asked as soon as Daddy emerged from his bedroom.

“I don’t give a shit. You can just walk over there. I should have some flip flops in the closet, you’ll burn the fuck out of your feet.”

“Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Are you coming?” Cammie asked.

Daddy shook his head no.

“I got some work to do. Go enjoy your time off before I call for you.”

Amy and Cammie ran into their bedrooms.


“What the fuck do you mean, you’re working late! It’s our fucking anniversary!” Melanie screamed.

“I don’t give a shit if it’s the end of the quarter. Fuck, you knew this was coming! Dave, are you serious right now? Are you really, really serious? Don’t fuck with me. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. OK, I’ll see you later.” Melanie dropped her phone into the table and bottomed her glass of wine.

“Another!” She yelled out to the waitress, holding up her glass.

“Rough day?” A man at a table next to her asked.

“Yeah, a little.”

“Sounds like it.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Would you fuck me?”

“Right now?”

“I mean, in general. I’m not a model, but I think I’m pretty fucking cute.”

“I’d agree.”

“So why the fuck would my husband blow me off to for some sales? He’s already blown past his quota. There is no reason to stay late, especially tonight. No reason.”

“Are you good in bed?” The man asked.

“Huh?”

“Are you a good lay?”

Melanie cocked her head to the side and thrust her substantial chest out.

“Do I look like a good lay?” She asked with an annoyed tone.

“I know hot girls that suck in bed. I know ugly girls that are awesome. Looks aren’t everything there.”

“I’m awesome.” Melanie said confidently.

“You suck dick?”

“Like a pro.”

“You swallow?”

“Every time.”

“You ride?”

“Like a fucking cowgirl.”

“Into girls?”

“Gave him a fucking threesome with my best friend for his birthday. Two months ago!” Melanie exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

“Take it in the ass?”

“No. Not my thing.”

“He’s getting it from somewhere then.”

“Are you fucking serious? You think he’s cheating on me just because I won’t let him fuck me in the ass?” Melanie gasped.

“You check all the other boxes. Either he’s gay, or he’s fucking another girl in the butt. Either way, he’s definitely cheating on you.”

“No way. No way. It’s got to be some secret poker club or something fucking stupid like that. Has to be.”

“Want to find out?”


“Fuck yeah baby. Fuck yeah. Back up on it. Back up on it. Take that dick. Take it. How’s that dick feel in your ass?” Dave asked, pumping his cock in and out of Ashely’s rear. The hotel that they were at was dirty and run down, but it was close to the dealership. He couldn’t risk getting caught in his office with another secretary.

“Big. Big.” Ashely panted, gripping the bathroom counter.

“Yeah, you fucking love it though, don’t you?” Dave laughed, slapping her ass with one hand while he filmed in the mirror with the other.

Ashley just groaned and hung her head down. The work at the dealership wasn’t hard and paid pretty well, but she didn’t know that when she hired on that she would be Dave’s personal fuck toy. He was reasonably good looking but Ashley really disliked anal sex. Unfortunately that seemed to be all that Dave was interested in.

“Fuck yeah baby, back up on it. Back up on it. I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum up your fucking ass.” Dave grunted. Ashley grit her teeth and pushed backwards, bracing herself for the flood of jizz to come.

“YEAH! FUCK YEAH!” Dave yelled, unleashing his load into her bowels. Ashley shuttered, her eyes clenched tight as the sticky mess filled her rear. Dave pulled out and picked up her panties from the floor.

“Did you like that?” Ashley asked softly, pulling her skirt down over her ass as Dave wiped off his cock with her underwear.

“Not bad babe. You pass your quarterly review.” Dave grinned.

“Thank you sir.” Ashley mumbled.


Dave climbed into his car and drove home, grinning from ear to ear. He knew that Melanie would be pissed that he was late, but he brought home a ton of money and she was well kept and she knew it.

“She’ll just have to fucking deal with it.” He thought to himself as he pulled into their gated community.

As he entered their bedroom, he could see her form under the sheets, asleep. Dave quickly entered the bathroom and stripped off his clothes, then climbed into the shower.

“Did you have a good quarter?” Melanie mumbled as he climbed into bed.

“Yeah, the best.”


“Morning Ashley, looking sexy this morning!” Dave said, leaning over Ashley’s desk. The busty blond leaned forward, giving him a view down her shirt. Dave nodded at the red bra, then Ashley slid her chair backwards and pulled her skirt up, showing Dave her matching red thong.

“Very nice. I’ll be in my office.” Dave grinned, skipping away as Ashley resumed her spreadsheets.

“Bastard.” She thought to herself.

Everyone in the office looked up when the red sport car tore into the parking lot and came to a screeching halt.

“What the fuck?” Ashley said to herself as the door opened and a very young blond girl climbed out and walked towards the door.

“Can I help you?” She asked.

“I’m here to see Dave.” The girl squeaked.

“I’ll page him for you.” Ashley said, picking up the phone.

“Cool.” The girl said, popping her gum.

Dave pulled his feet off of his desk and straightened his shirt, then ran out to the lobby. As he approached the desk, his eyes roamed over the blond standing in front of Ashley’s desk. She wore a short, skirt and tight shirt with chunky heels and expensive oversized sunglasses.

“Hey there, I’m Dave.” He said, sticking out his hand.

“I’m Amy. Boy, you’re tall!” Amy giggled, pushing her sunglasses over her head.

“How can I help you?”

“Daddy said I could get a new car and that I should come see you.” She replied. “Do you know what you want?”

“Something yellow and fast.”

“I think we can handle that. Can I check your ID before we head to the lot?” Dave asked.

Ashley hid her eye roll as Amy fished her ID out of her tiny purse.

“Not local huh?”

“No, Daddy just moved me here. Shit!” Amy exclaimed as several cards fell out of her purse onto the ground.

Dave picked up a black and silver Amex and handed it back to her, trying to hide his excitement.

“Shall we?” He asked, holding out his arm to her.


“What do you think?” Dave yelled over the road noise. He had put Amy into a convertible and the young girl was stretching the limits of car’s engine.

“I like it. It’s pretty!” She yelled back.

Dave stared ahead, gripping the door’s bar as Amy wove in and out of traffic, narrowly missing several cars. As they approached a tight turn, Dave glanced over at her to see that Amy had moved one hand between her legs and had it up her skirt.

“Might want to slow down, this is a bad one.” Dave said.

Amy slammed the breaks, slowing the car down to a slightly more reasonable speed.

“And two hands would be good.” Dave panted.

“Sorry, I get really fucking turned on when I go fast. You don’t mind, do you?” Amy asked, looking over at Dave and licking her lips.

Dave shook his head no.

“Good. You can watch, I don’t mind.” Amy grinned.

Dave glanced down to see Amy pull her dress up and then push her hand down the front of her tiny thong.

“Fuck yeah. Fuck yes. Fuck yes!” She cried, rapidly frigging her pussy.

Dave could feel his heart pounding as his cock pressed against his slacks. Amy glanced over at him with a smile.

“You like watching? I love being watched.” She asked.

Dave nodded.

Amy pulled her hand out of her panties and licked off her fingers seductively.

“I taste good. Not as good as my girlfriend, but pretty damn good.” She said, grinning at him. Dave just nodded.

Amy then dropped her hand into his lap and squeezed his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.