Road Trip Runaways - Cover

Road Trip Runaways

Copyright© 2022 by JustaWriter

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two teenage runaways come across a rough older man who offers to take care of them, if they are are willing to pay his price. The man uses his girls for his business: fulfilling fantasies. (A collection of short stories)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie  

“Come on, you’re up. It’s your turn.” Camila said, putting her hand on Amy’s back and shoving her forward.

Amy lurched and threw her hands out to catch herself as she fell off the curb.

“Bitch.” She mumbled as she stood up and brushed her hands off.

“Love you! Smile, he’s got a nice car. Means he probably showers.” Camila laughed.

Amy stuck out her tongue at Camila, who blew her a kiss.

Letting out a deep breath, Amy walked towards the bright red sports car that had pulled into the parking lot of the truck stop they had been hanging around. She pulled her tank top away from her sweat covered body and cursed the hot summer evening.

As she approached, the door opened and a well-dressed older man climbed out.

“Hey there!” She called out as she drew closer.

The man turned towards her.

“Hi.” He replied with a confused look on his face.

“Nice car.” Amy replied, her voice shaking as she put her hand on the trunk and cocked her hip to the side.

“Thanks.”

“So, would you like to have some fun?” Amy asked, her voice cracking as she attempted to be sexy.

“Some fun?” The man replied in an even voice.

“Uh huh.” Amy replied, licking her lips a little.

The man stared at her and then over her shoulder at Camila.

“How old are you?” He asked.

“18.” Amy replied quickly.

“Bullshit.”

Amy fished out her wallet and handed it to him.

“Just graduated.” She said confidently.

“You’re not from around here.” He replied, handing it back to her.

Amy shook her head.

“Where you headed?”

Amy shrugged.

“California.”

“Why there?” He asked.

Amy shrugged again.

“Never seen the ocean before. Better than this shithole, or the shithole we came from.”

“Got a plan when you get there?”

“Not really. We’ll figure it out.”

“Working the truck stops?”

“I guess. So you want to party?” Amy asked, growing nervous.

The man stared at her for a moment.

“Where are you two staying tonight?” He asked, glancing over her shoulder at Camila.

“Not sure yet.”

The man looked around the area and motioned to a cheap hotel across the street.

“Know anything about that place?”

“Other than it’s a shithole? Not really. Why?”

“I got a better idea than a blowjob in my car if you two are down for it.”

“Us two?” Amy asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, you two play together right?”

“Oh yeah, sure. Tons of times.” Amy lied.

The man leaned closer towards Amy.

“Listen up girl, I play hard. Real hard. You might be 18 but I doubt you got that much experience by the looks of you. I don’t know if you can keep up with me.” He said with a dark tone.

Amy swallowed hard.

“Bring it on. I’m a freak in bed. Whatever you want, I’m down. Both of us are.” She replied, summoning all of her strength.

The man let out a small laugh.

“Big talker baby. OK, I’m game. You and your friend head that way. I’m going to get some beer and then I’ll meet you over there and get a room.

Amy nodded.

The man walked towards the store and Amy quickly returned to Camila.

“What’s going on? You chicken out or what?” Camila scolded as she fluffed her t-shirt to air it out.

“He wants to party with us, both of us, over there.” Amy nodded towards the hotel.

“Thank god. Maybe we can get some fucking food tonight!” Camila exclaimed.


The pair waited until the man had entered one of the rooms at the end of the building and then knocked. A moment later the door opened.

“Hey there.” Camila said in a seductive voice, cocking her hip to the side as she wrapped her arm around Amy’s waist.

“Hey, looks like the sluts I ordered showed up. Get your fucking asses inside before someone sees you.” The man said, grabbing Amy’s arm and yanking her inside.

“So what’s your name?” Camila asked as he closed the door behind the pair.

“Call me Daddy.” The man replied, turning towards the pair with a grin.

“Sure Daddy, anything you want. I’m Camila and this is Amy.” Camila replied as the man sat in a stained chair.

“Nifty.” The man said, opening a beer and staring at the girls.

“So what do you want first Daddy? You ready to get your dick sucked?” Camila asked.

“I had a long day. I want a show. Strip.” Daddy ordered.

Camila immediately tore her shirt off and threw it on the floor. Her large, braless tits bounced as she unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down. Amy followed behind, pulling her tank top off and unclipping her bra to reveal her small, perky breasts.

“All of it.” Daddy ordered.

Amy nodded and pushed her jeans down, silently thankful to be less dressed. The hotel room did have an air conditioner but it was barely cooler than the outside. She glanced over to see that Camila had already kicked her panties to the ground.

“Nice bush. You, drop it now bitch!” Daddy barked.

Amy jumped and pushed her red thong to the floor, but covered her crotch.

“Thought you were a freaky bitch. Don’t fucking hide. Show me the goods.” Daddy ordered.

Amy clenched her fists but moved her hands to the side, revealing her glass smooth pussy.

“Damn. Laser?” Daddy remarked.

Amy nodded.

“How did you manage that at 18? Been turning tricks long?” He laughed.

“I was an athlete. Just easier with the outfits.” Amy mumbled.

“She’s got a great fucking ass too.” Camila remarked.

“Show me. Both of you. Turn around.” He ordered.

Both girls turned around and put their hands on the edge of the bed and bent over. Camila looked over her shoulder, wagging her ass at the man.

“Like what you see, Daddy?” Camila asked.

“Very fucking nice. Gonna enjoy fucking those later.” He replied.

“Anything you want Daddy.” Camila replied.

“I want to see some dyke action now.” He replied.

Camila stood up and yanked Amy upright. The blond let out a small gasp as her brunette friend pulled her in close.

“Just go with it.” Camila whispered as she leaned in to kiss her friend.

The pair had kissed just once before, the previous day when an obese man had paid them for a double blowjob and insisted that they kiss afterwards.

Amy let out a little whimper as Camila grabbed her perky ass and gave it a firm squeeze.

“Cute, but we’re not in middle school girls. Play with her tits or something!” The man demanded.

“Do it.” Camila whispered, licking Amy’s ear.

Amy slowly lifted her hands up and placed them on Camila’s breasts.

Camila let out a moan and grabbed the back of Amy’s head.

“Oh yeah baby, suck em.” Camila moaned, pulling Amy’s head downwards.

Amy lowered her head to Camila’s chest and slowly licked the top of her breast. The salty taste of sweat filled her mouth, combined with the grime of several days without a shower.

“Mm, you tease. Suck em, just like you did last night.” Camila urged, lifting one of her breasts upright.

“Last night huh? You two fuck a lot?” Daddy asked.

“Every night Daddy. Every night.” Camila moaned as Amy took Camila’s dark brown nipple into her mouth and began to suck it.

“Yeah? What’s her pussy taste like?”

“Like fucking strawberries. She tastes so good Daddy. Now the other one baby.” Camila said, pushing Amy’s head towards her other breasts.

“How long you two been fucking?”

“Years.” Camila said as Amy switched to the other breast.

“Yeah? How you start?”

“This little bitch seduced me. I was sleeping over and I woke up with her licking my pussy. She was a fucking natural.” Camila replied, panting hard.

“Is that so? Well, she will get her turn but I think you’re up first.” Daddy replied.

“Yeah? What do you want Daddy?”

“How about you taste her strawberry patch.” Daddy snickered.

“Mm, I’d love to.” Camila replied, pushing Amy onto the bed.

Amy stared up in fear as Camila climbed on top of her.

“What are you doing? We’ve never had sex before!” Amy hissed.

“He doesn’t know that. Just go with it.” Camila replied, kissing Amy’s neck as she forced her friend higher onto the bed.

“Have you ever done this before?” Amy asked as Camila’s hand slid down between her legs.

“Once at a party. Now just relax and moan a lot.” Camila replied as she began to kiss down Amy’s body.

When Camila reached her stomach, Amy clamped her legs closed in a ticklish reaction.

“Come on baby, open up for me.” Camila said in a loud, seductive voice. She put her hands on Amy’s thighs and slowly pulled them open.

Amy slowly opened her legs and looked beyond her friend’s body at the man who was staring at them intently.

“Move for a second, I want to see the strawberry patch.” Daddy demanded.

Camila moved to the side, still holding Amy’s legs open.

Amy looked to the side in embarrassment as the man gazed into her splayed open crotch.

“Now that is one pretty, pink pussy.” The man remarked.

“And it tastes SO good.” Camila replied.

“Show me.”

Camila moved between her legs and lowered her head. When her tongue made contact, Amy shot up like a rocket.

“SHIT! Oh fuck Cammy!” She cried.

“Oh baby, you taste better than last night!” Camila moaned, slowly running her tongue over Amy’s slit.

Amy fell back onto the bed, her back arched deeply as Camila continued to gently lick her pussy. She closed her eyes and gripped the sheets as Camila kissed all over her folds.

“Like that baby?” Camila asked.

“God, that’s so good! That’s so damn good!” Amy moaned.

“Deeper. Spread her open and get in deep.” Daddy ordered.

His voice was so loud that Amy opened her eyes to see him standing next to the bed, fully nude and holding his phone towards them. Amy looked down and started at his enormous erect cock which was sticking straight out towards them.

Camila put her hands on Amy’s thighs and shoved them outwards, forcing her legs open.

“So good baby. So good. You taste so good.” Camila moaned, glancing to the side at the man as she vigorously licked Amy’s crotch.

“You eat a lot of pussy?” He asked, stroking his cock a little.

“Uh huh.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Me and Amy used to seduce all our friends.”

Amy jerked up in shock but Camila’s tongue brushed over her clit, causing her to cry out.

“Oh yeah? Just a big fucking dyke party huh?”

“Uh huh, you fucking know it.” Camila replied.

“What about her? She looks like a shy one.” Daddy asked.

“Oh Amy’s a fucking freak. Used to lick pussy in the back of the bus. Fucking skirts for the win.”

“Is that so?”

“Uh huh.” Camila replied.

“Show me. Sit on her face.” He demanded.

“Yes Daddy.” Camila said in a sultry voice.

Amy let out a cry of disappointment as Camila sat up and crawled up her body. She shot her friend a terrified look as Camila straddled her face.

“Come on baby, dinner time.” Camila said loudly as she lowered her crotch onto Amy’s mouth.

Amy caught a whiff of Camila’s intense genital smell. Sweat, dirt and vagina juice all mixed together in Camila’s thick bush of pubic hair as her friend grabbed her head and pulled it up into her crotch.

“There ya go baby, lick me baby.” Camila moaned, grabbing hold of the head board of the bed and rocking her hips back and forth. Her crotch hovered a millimeter over Amy’s mouth but she let out a series of loud, convincing cries of pleasure.

“Come on, put the bitch to work!” Daddy demanded, putting his hand on Camila’s shoulder and pushing her down. Camila lost her balance and landed with her full weight on Amy’s face.

The blond let out a cry of shock, sending waves through Camila’s pussy. The vibrations triggered an honest moan of pleasure from Camila which sounded markedly different than the first series.

“Hah! There it is!” Daddy laughed as Camila gripped Amy’s head.

“Oh baby, oh baby. Do it. Do it. Oh Amy, lick me baby. Oh fuck that feels so good. That feels so fucking good!” Camila cried as she ground her crotch on Amy’s face.

Amy reached up and cupped her friend’s ass cheeks in an attempt to lift her up and relieve some of the pressure on her face.

“Get over here and open up.” Daddy demanded, grabbing Camila’s hair and yanking her head to the side. The brunette opened her mouth as he jammed his cock into it.

Out of the corner of her eye, Amy could see him roughly pumping his cock in and out of Camila’s mouth, causing her to gag loudly.

“Like that you fucking whore?” Daddy teased.

“Uh huh.” Camila grunted.

“Like choking on that fucking dick?” He taunted, forcing her head all the way down his substantial shaft until her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

Camila kicked her feet and slapped his thighs, but he held her tightly.

Daddy laughed a few times and then released Camila. The brunette pulled all of the way off his cock and dropped her head down, coughing loudly and gasping for air.

“What, can’t you take a dick? Thought you were freaks!” He laughed, grabbing a fist full of her hair and shoving her back down onto his shaft.

Camila’s thighs clenched down on the side of Amy’s head, hard enough to hurt. But the blond was helpless to do anything but continue to slowly lick her friend’s crotch and attempt to distract her.

“Awe, is that too much for you? I thought you were some freaky bitches.” Daddy taunted as Camila gasped for air.

Amy paused for a moment, waiting for a reply from Camila. Instead the intense sounds of her friend gagging filled the air.

“Come on. Take it. All the way. All the way.” Daddy demanded.

Camila’s throat muscles rejected the intruder and clamped down hard against it, causing Daddy to pull out again.

“I got an idea.” He said, grabbing Camila by the shoulder and yanking her off of Amy’s face.

The blond sat up, wiping her friend’s juices off of her mouth as she watched Daddy flip Camila over onto her back and drag her body to the edge of the bed.

“There ya go. Open wide.” He ordered, pulling Camila until her head hung backwards of the end of the bed. Camila opened her mouth as Daddy bent over her head, aiming is cock into her mouth.

Amy watched as he slid his shaft into her open mouth and her eyes opened wide as she could see her friend’s throat bulge outwards from the thick rod filling it.

“Much better. All the fucking way down. You! Get down there and get back to work!” Daddy ordered, looking up at Amy.

Amy quickly moved between her friend’s legs and stared at her thick, fragrant muff for a moment.

“Don’t just fucking stare at it. Eat it you dumb bitch.” Daddy barked.

Amy leaned down and spread Camila’s lips apart and began to slowly lick her slit again. Camila let out a muffled moan, stifled by the dick that was buried in her throat.

“She licking you good?” Daddy teased.

“Mmmhmmammhm.” Camila mumbled.

“Can’t hear you bitch. You got a dick in your mouth?” Daddy laughed, pulling his shaft out of her throat.

“Fuck! Fuck!” Camila cried, sitting upright and grabbing Amy’s head.

“Yeah? She a good little rug muncher?” Daddy asked.

“Oh baby, don’t stop. Don’t stop.” Camila moaned, rocking her hips aggressively against Amy’s face.

Camila watched as Daddy moved around the bed behind Amy, admiring her from behind.

“You are right, she does have a nice fucking ass.” He commented, giving Amy’s perky rear a swat.

Amy lurched forward, letting out a shriek of surprise but Camila held her in place.

“You ready for some Daddy dick?” Daddy asked, climbing onto the bed behind Amy.

The blond felt a thick object brush against her pussy opening and wrested away from Camila’s grasp.

“Condom!” Amy cried, turning around and looking over her shoulder.

“I’m not paying you to fuck a plastic bag.” Daddy spat, putting his hands on Amy’s hips and pushing forward.

Amy let out another cry of protest but it quickly turned into a loud moan of pleasure as his thick shaft split open her pussy.

“Fuck girl, you sure you’re 18? You’re tight as fuck!” Daddy exclaimed, forcefully pushing his way deeper inside her.

Amy just whimpered as he pushed further and further inside her.

He finally paused and Amy panted for breath as she felt his balls push against her clit.

“Shit girl. Damn babe. I’m gonna enjoy this.” Daddy said, moving one hand up and resting it on the back of Amy’s head. The blond braced herself as he withdrew, leaving just the head of his dick inside her.

“Here we go!” He announced, yanking her backwards by her hair and ramming his shaft back into her with one push.

“FUCK!” Amy screamed, the head of his dick banging roughly against the walls of her cervix.


Amy had lost all track of time. Daddy fucked her violently, alternating between yanking her back by her hair and shoving her face into Camila’s pussy. Her brunette friend had cum at least 3 times, leaving her face completely covered with her juice.

Amy had cum twice, unable to withstand the intense slamming of her private parts. The man was a machine and showed little signs of slowing down.

“Gonna get my money’s worth out of you two.” Daddy grunted, finally releasing Amy’s hair and grabbing her hips with both hands. Amy put her hands on the bed on either side of Camila’s body and pushed herself upwards slightly.

Her blond hair whipped back and forth under his thrusts and Amy gripped the sheets, wondering when he would finish when she felt something push against her asshole.

She quickly turned around to see Daddy pushing his thumb against her back door.

“What are you doing?” Amy shrieked.

“You said you were some freaky bitches.” He grinned, shoving his digit into her anus.

“SHIT! That’s my BUTT! FUCK!” Amy screamed, her back arching deeply as she sat upright.

“What, high school girls don’t take it up the ass anymore? Man, times have changed.” Daddy chuckled as he twisted his finger around inside her rear.

Amy let out another long scream.

“Shut her up, would you?” Daddy demanded.

Camila sat upright and wrapped her arms around Amy. The blond held onto her tightly as she kissed her hard, muffling her cries.

“What about you? You take it up the pooper?” Daddy asked.

“All the time.” Camila replied, her voice shaking and unsteady as she pulled away from Amy’s face.

The blond let out a grunting noise and Daddy reached up and began to caress Camila’s face. She turned to face him, giving him a sultry look.

“You’re just a hot fucking whore, aren’t you?” He asked, rubbing the corner of Camila’s mouth with his thumb.

“Uh huh. I’m your whore Daddy. I’m you’re dirty fucking whore.” She moaned.

Daddy shoved his thumb into her mouth and Camila sucked on it seductively. It tasted tangy and covered in sweat.

“You gonna be a good little slut for me, aren’t you?” Daddy asked.

“So good Daddy, so good. Anything you want Daddy. Anything you want.” She purred, swirling her tongue around his digit.

“Good girl. How’s her ass taste?” Daddy asked, laughing a little.

Camila’s eyes opened wide when she realized what he had done. She recoiled a little but he pushed forward, ramming his thumb into her mouth.

“I’m gonna cum in your friend. I’m gonna cum in her pussy and you’re going to eat it out, you hear me?” Daddy said in a stern voice as he held his thumb in her mouth.

Camila nodded slightly.

Daddy yanked his thumb out of her mouth and grabbed Amy’s hips roughly. The blond braced herself as he resumed violently thrusting in and out of her tender pussy, but this time he was letting out loud groaning noises.

“I’m gonna fucking pop. I’m gonna fucking cum in you. Fuck, here it comes!” He cried, throwing his head back with his eyes closed.

“Cum for me Daddy. Come in her. Come in her!” Camila urged, glancing at Amy.

“Come in me Daddy! Cum in me!” Amy repeated, forcing herself to sound seductive and excited about the prospect.

“Almost there. Almost there!” He groaned.

“Fill me up! Fill me up Daddy!” Amy repeated, shoving her ass back against his body.

Daddy grabbed her shoulders and pushed himself forward, the force knocking Amy over on top of Camila. The trio fell onto the bed as Daddy unloaded his balls deep inside of Amy’s cunt.

The blond let out an involuntary cry as a fountain of jizz filled her pussy.

“Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!” Daddy groaned, humping his hips slightly against Amy’s rear as his orgasm subsided. Finally he withdrew, his cock making a loud slurping sound as it came free.

Amy let out a grunt, too tired to be embarrassed by the gurgling sound coming from her vagina as Daddy climbed off the bed.

“Damn baby, you’re the tightest whore I’ve ever met.” Daddy laughed, giving Amy’s rump a swat.

Amy let out a weak cry but didn’t move.

“Get to it. Dinner is served babe.” Daddy said as he dropped into the chair and opened another beer.

Camila nodded and moved alongside her friend, gently urging Amy to roll over. The blond flipped onto her back and Camila gently spread her legs open.

“Wow, I did a number on her! Hope you’re hungry.” Daddy commented as Amy’s red, swollen pussy leaking cum came into view.

Camila lowered her head to her friend’s crotch and began to slowly lick it. Amy let out a quiet moan of pleasure as Camila gently lapped at her abused crotch.

“Every fucking drop. Get it all.” Daddy demanded.


Camila licked Amy through two more orgasms before she collapsed onto the bed from exhaustion.

“So, now what?” She asked with a frightened tone as she sat up and turned around to face him.

“What? You think we’re done?” He asked, sipping his beer.

“Uhm, don’t know. I mean, not sure what you want or if that was all or...” Camila mumbled.

“We’re just getting started. I think that blondie over there needs a break, but I’m ready to go again and you’re available. Unless, you got a date or something.” He laughed.

“Uh, no.” Camila said, looking away.

“No hot parties to go to? No boyfriend to go see? Don’t have a football game to go to?” Daddy continued to laugh.

Camila looked down.

“Awe, did I hurt your feelings? Too bad. Roll over, let me get a look at your ass.” Daddy ordered.

Camila dropped onto her elbows and stuck her butt up in the air facing towards him.

“That’s a nice one too. Little thicker than your friend, but nice.” He commented.

Camila responded by giving her ass a little shake.

“Hah! Fucking cock tease! Open it up for me.” He said.

Camila reached back with one hand and spread her ass cheek open. Her brownish pink starfish winked in the open air.

“So you’re an anal expert huh? Just love it up the poop shoot?” He asked, staring at her ass.

“Uh huh.” Camila replied, her voice shaking.

“Show me. Stick a finger in it.”

Camila reached further back and gingerly pushed the tip of her finger against her anal pucker.

“Come on, you’re not much of an anal queen. Get it in there!” He demanded.

Camila sucked in a deep breath and pushed her finger in deeper, letting out a squeal as it past the second knuckle.

“There ya go! Work it! Work that ass you fucking whore.” Daddy ordered.

Camila began to slowly pump her digit in and out of her back door, fighting to hide the look of pain on her face.

“Get another one in there. Get it ready.” Daddy said

Camila nodded her head and hooked a second finger around, gingerly pushing it into her rear.

“There ya go. It’s nice and tight huh?” Daddy asked.

“Very. Very tight.” Camila nodded, panting loudly.

“Good, you’re gonna give me a good ride then. I wonder if your ass is tighter than your friend’s cunt. It’s been a while since I fucked an ass.” He replied, putting his beer down and climbing onto the bed.

“Huh? What?” Camila said, shocked as she looked up at him.

“Did I stutter? Get ready, I’m ready for some ass.” He replied.

“Wait? What? Fuck my ass? Huh?” Camila babbled.

“Yeah, you’re the anal queen right? So, this should be an easy one for ya.” He replied with a smirk.

“Do you have some lube or something? I hear that it hurt ... I mean, it hurts if you don’t use lube.” Camila stammered as she pulled her fingers out of her rear.

“Nope, sure don’t. I got the next best thing though.” He replied.

“What ... what’s that?” Camila asked, her voice trembling.

“Get up here blondie.” Daddy ordered.

Amy sat up and moved next to her friend as Daddy pried her ass cheeks apart.

“Get in there.”

“What? Get in where?”

“Her ass. Get in there. Lick it.” He said.

“What?” Amy gasped.

“Put your face in there and lick her ass!” Daddy barked, grabbing Amy’s head and forcing her between Camila’s ass cheeks. Her nose brushed against her friend’s asshole, causing Camila to jump, then Daddy tilted it back, positioning it against her rear.

“Get in good and deep. Get it nice and wet for me.” He ordered, spreading Camila’s cheeks open.

Amy tentatively placed her hands on Camila’s thighs, unsure of what to do.

“Thought you were some freaky bitches! Come on, get with it or I’ll just butt fuck your friend dry. Doesn’t matter to me.” Daddy said.

“Please. Please Amy.” Camila pleaded, looking back at her friend with fear in her eyes.

Amy nodded a little and stuck out her tongue, making contact with her back door.

Camila let out a little yelp but pushed her ass back against Amy’s face as she blond began to gently lick her rear.

“You’re gonna have to go deeper than that! Come on, get with it!” Daddy ordered, shoving Amy’s face against her friend’s ass. Camila fell forward onto the bed and Daddy pushed Amy down with her, holding her head firmly against her rump.

“Hold it open for her!” Daddy demanded. Camila reached back and pulled her own ass cheeks apart, allowing her friend to get further access to her nether hole. Amy continued to give licks to her pucker, flicking it gently.

“Get sloppy girl, spit on it.” Daddy said, stroking his cock.

Amy pulled back and spit onto Camila’s anal opening, then pushed back down and tried to worm her tongue inside. Camila let out a low moan and wiggled her butt around against her friend’s face.

“I think she likes it! Get up here and suck it. Make it sloppy.” Daddy demanded, pulling Amy backwards by her hair and shoving his cock into her face.

Amy opened her mouth to accept his shaft, summoning spit as he slid inside it. He fucked her mouth quickly and roughly, but didn’t go very deep inside.

“I think that’s enough. You ready?” He asked, climbing over Camila’s legs as he held his cock outright.

Camila didn’t answer. She just looked over her shoulder and stared at him with a worried look on her faced as he aimed his cock between her cheeks.

“Come on baby, why do you look so scared? Thought you did this all the time?” He teased as he rubbed his wet cock over her anal pucker.

“I’ve never done this ... I mean, I’ve never fucked a guy with a dick that big before.” Camila stammered.

“Well this is gonna be fucking fun then.” He replied, laying down on Camila’s back.

She tensed up as he reached around her face, cupping his hand around her neck as the pressure on her anus increased.

“Beg for it baby. Beg Daddy to fuck your little ass.” He whispered into her ear.

Camila clawed at the sheets, trying to prepare herself.

“Please. Please fuck me.” She mumbled.

“You can do better than that!” He taunted, rubbing the head of his cock over her rear.

“Fuck me. Fuck me Daddy.” She repeated.

“How about, ‘please daddy, fuck my slutty little ass’.” He said.

“Please Daddy, fuck my slutty little ass.”

“Better. Again.”

“Please Daddy, fuck my slutty little ass!” Camila repeated louder.

“You’re a fucking liar, aren’t you?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” Camila babbled.

“You’ve never had a cock in your ass before, have you? Come on, tell Daddy the truth.”

Camila shook her head.

“No, never.” She whispered.

“Well baby, I’m gonna give you some advice.” He said.

“What’s that?” She asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

“This might sting a little.” He replied, clamping his hand over her mouth and thrusting into her ass.


“Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah.” Daddy chanted as he hammered his dick in and out of Camila’s asshole. Amy watched helplessly from the side of the bed as the man sodomized her friend.

Camila’s screams were continuous but muffled by his hand.

“Fuck, your ass is gonna rip my fucking dick off!” Daddy exclaimed, giving a hard thrust forward. Camila let out a shriek loud enough to cause Amy to jump.

“Hey, grab those.” He ordered, motioning to Amy’s red thong. Amy grabbed the garment and handed it to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.