The Young Woman and Her Carer - Cover

The Young Woman and Her Carer

by Marduk

Copyright© 2022 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: a chap seeking a break from a hostile marriage rents a caravan but when returning from buying supplies finds a woman, not too intelligent, sitting at the van. Despite an attempt to locate anybody who knows her, he decides to find out if she would fuck, she does. read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Barry was still fuming when he booked the onsite caravan for a week. He had left the house in a foul mood, another row with his wife who he was sure was making thing so difficult in the home aiming for a separation and then a divorce for she would then be able to claim half of everything, of which she had contributed – nothing. ‘I don’t know how much longer I can take the daily blews, I even tried those Chinese sex tonics to gauge if that would make her more accommodating, a fat chance she got more abusive than before”, he muttered as he moved into the van. It was all set up except his personal gear and the supplies he would need there was even an annex with a table and chairs as all part of the hire. ‘Quite neat’ he muttered as he put his overnight bag and sleeping bag onto the large double bed. ‘I didn’t ask if bedding like sheet and blankets were provided’, he continued his private conversation. ‘I will ask although the sleeping bag is very warm I may not need extra bedding but a pillow would be an asset’. He finished his personal chatter and left to visit the small store that supplied all the basic food requirements. He locked the door and walked for it was only across the road.

He was gone for a little over half an hour and on returning was surprised to find a woman sitting at the table in the annex. He said ‘hello’, placed what he had bought in the bar fridge or on the table in the van and then returned, the woman was sitting in the same position, she didn’t smile, in fact her expression was very neutral. He introduced himself, again there was no response. He stepped out, wondering if there was somebody looking for her, there was no one. He estimated her age to be early thirties; she was casually dressed but seemed to have no idea where she was and there was no one that was taking an interest in her. ‘Would you like a coffee or cool drink”? he asked, again only that vacant glance. “I bought some biscuits as well”, he said. “I’m going to put the kettle on but I’ll get you a cool drink, I just have an apple and mango fruit juice, be back in a minute”.

Silent she may have been but she polished off the couple of biscuits, but still kept on that neutral expression. Again he checked if there was anybody searching for her for it was becoming very clear that she was not normal but why she had chosen him to attend to her he had no idea, but she was a woman and as there was no searching going on he decided to push his luck; he left her and in the van totally stripped and then reappeared and standing nude, shaking his balls said. “Now that you have had a drink and something to eat, how about a fuck” It was as though a penny had been dropped into a metre, her head became alive and so too did her oral contributions. “We fuck, we fuck?”

“Absolutely”, he said as he helped her up. He locked the door he let her hold his balls while she giggled and then she began to undress, fuck she was desirable. She reminded him of an old girl friend from decades in the past she was engaging another bloke besides him and he knew the bloke she was going out with, he had a nasty reputation, treated women roughly and considered them only for one purpose to fuck. One particular night she went out with this character and had returned home with five of his mates and they had fucked her for hours, even double dipping while she sucked a third. He had heard the reports from one of the blokes that had been involved, for he didn’t know that she was or had been his girlfriend. She did get a bit of a reputation as being available and one evening he had gone to her place and been greeted by her ‘totally naked’ and with a humourist comment ‘I said farewell to Warren like this so I may as well welcome you the same way’. Sure he fucked her but that was the last time and he didn’t know what happened to her for shortly after that he left the state and was away for many years.

He had no idea of who this woman was, but she didn’t hesitate to lick his balls and suck his cock, squeezing and stretching his balls as she sucked; he stopped her. “I said a fuck”. She smiled and her next utterance was a ‘grunt’ and followed by more of the same as he ravished that very accommodating cunt. He mauled her tits while he fucked and when his balls exploded he was rammed up her as far as he could. Slowly he pulled out and she just dropped onto the bed. “You best get dressed”, he said. “I will have another inspection for somebody must be seeking you”. This time he was right, the woman, very plump was in a state of anxiety and when he asked if she was seeking a young woman, the relief on her face was very noticeable. “I went to get some supplies”, he said as he guided her into the annex which he was happy to note the mystery woman was again seated at the table. “When I came back she was here, I gave her a drink and some biscuits but she hasn’t introduced herself or said anything that could help me”, he concluded.

“I am ... am what you would call me her carer although she is my cousin, her name is Karen, I am Cathy... “ she paused and then with a sigh told him that Karen had been disadvantaged from a very early age, she had gone through the institutions, her parents found her a real burden. She told him that as she was single she had been left a very substantial legacy if she would take care of Karen. She paused. “I just miss being myself, I really can’t go anywhere – I miss going out and just being me, the only advantage is that the finances left to me to care for her are very large, I lack for nothing, just would love, just occasionally to be free”.

“I am here for a week”, he replied. “What if you had a week to be free, baring in mind that if you accepted that offer you pick her up at the end of the week, it is now Tuesday, say next Tuesday after dinner, if you are not here I will just leave her in the office, so what do you say?” For several minutes she just stood with her mouth opened, it was a suggestion that no one had made before, a week in which she could do what she liked without worrying about Karen. “Oh! Barry that would be wonderful ... How can I repay you”. He didn’t hesitate, just dropped his trousers. “How about sucking me off”, he said. Whether she had ever been given such an invite before he didn’t know but it was only seconds before the muscles of her mouth were performing what he liked, he pumped her head, pulling her head right into his groin, so that not a fraction of cock was on display. He blew and although she gagged and vibrated he held her till she had emptied his balls, then released her; she fell back, cum and saliva dripping from her mouth, however, any rebuke was squashed for that week’s offer took priority.

“That was great Cathy you certainly know how to suck, if you fuck as well as you suck maybe that could be attended to when you pick up Karen”, he said. “Now you best tell your charge what the arrangements are for the next week”. She just gave a nod, but no comment on his suggestion. She had to get Karen’s gear but that didn’t take long and as he bit her farewell and then turning to his ‘charge’. “Now my dear we ... we fuck”, her face registered a grin and as he let her back into the van she giggled and kept repeating ‘we fuck’ While Barry was enjoying his ‘companion’ on the home front with the clouds of hostility removed and the effects of the Chinese herbs that she had no idea she had been taking were beginning to have an effect the wife was in a jovial mood, something that was so new it was exciting, especially when she found her nipples hard and erect and when she touched them, the tingle of pleasure nearly made her faint; but that tingle was nothing to the enjoyment that radiated up her entire body when she touched herself and for the first time ever, began to finger herself. Such was the sensation that she found it difficult to stop, but finally panting with beads of sweat on her brow she now wanted to be noticed, Digging in her wardrobe she came across a dress that when she first saw it, as it was from her huband she was not amused it was black with a very low neck line, however, now it was the dress that she was determined to wear and she was amazed at how noticeable her tits were, so much flesh was showing and her nipples were making a very pronounced dint in the fabric, she smiled, gave each nipple a pinch with a gasp of pleasure and set out on any adventure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.