The Disabled Man and His Brothers Wife - Cover

The Disabled Man and His Brothers Wife

by wheelchairman85

Copyright© 2022 by wheelchairman85

Fantasy Sex Story: A disabled man has an affair with his brothers wife

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Amputee   Big Breasts   Hairy   .

Summer 2008

After a very long sweaty night Mr. Jordan Sullivan. A disabled man in his mid 30s gets woken up by his nurse maid. Rebecca Vivien Angela Ramirez.

She helps him out of his 10 feet by 20 feet sized bed. And gently places him into his wheelchair and then pushes him to his private bathroom.

Then with the greatest amount of tender loving care. Rebecca lifted Jordan out of the wheelchair.

Laid him on the floor undressed the young man helped him into the walk in bathtub.

Closed and locked the door. On the bathtub turned on the water and proceeded to bathe him.

Meanwhile on the 3rd floor of the house Jordan’s sister in law Mrs. Rachel smith Jones a housewife and a highly successful writer of erotic novels.

Gets out of her bed and goes to into the bathroom to take a shower. She Slips off her fruit of the loom fit for me breathable cotton-mesh briefs size 10 Which she call’s housewife panties because many of her fellow housewives wear them.

And takes a shower before going down stairs to have breakfast. After she has finished her shower.

Rachel came out of her bathroom. Wearing nothing but her red satin bathrobe And carrying a towel in her hands.

Rachel uses the towel to dry off her hair and then her body. Once she is completely dried off.

She proceeds to get dressed her outfit consists of the following articles of clothing.

An olive Green T-shirt dress a tank top a pair of fruit of the loom fit for me breathable cotton-mesh briefs size 10 which she calls housewife panties.

And a pair of black ballet flat shoes. After she is dressed Rachel leaves her bedroom. And goes to the dining room and she eats her breakfast.

While she is eating breakfast Rachel says “ where is Jordan?” His nursemaid Rebecca says “ he is in his room he wanted to have breakfast with you. He waited for as long as he could but he got hungry and I had to feed him his morning meal.”

She finished her morning meal then she went to Jordan to apologize to him. For taking so long to get ready for the day.

And that tomorrow she would get up earlier so that they could eat breakfast together.

She went to his bedroom and Rachel slowly opened the door and saw something that blew her mind.

Jordan was laying on his back. Holding a pair of panties against his nose and trying to obtain sexual release.

As she watched her brother in law Slap squeeze rub and massage his very short and small diameter sex missle she whispered.

“My God he is masturbating with a pair of my housewife panties.”

Rachel quietly closed the bedroom door and she felt like she was going to vomit. She went to the kitchen grabbed a bottle of red wine.

And a glass went into the dining room opened the bottle and poured some wine into the glass then she drank it down.

Then she poured a second glass and was halfway through the second glass. When Jordan’s nurse maid walked by the dining room.

“Are you alright Mrs. Jone you look like you have seen a ghost.”

“Rebecca come in here and sit down I saw something shocking.”

She entered the room and sat down across from Rachel. “ A few moments ago I saw Jordan attempting to masturbate with a pair of my housewife panties.”

Rebecca says “ I knew this was going to happen someday. Mrs. Jones there are a few things that you need to know.”

“Jordan has had a crush on you. since the day that his brother introduced you to him. And over the years his feeling have continued to grow.”

“When I caught him attempting to steal a pair of your housewife panties I confronted him. Jordan what are you doing?”

“I am stealing a pair of Rachel’s housewife panties so that I can have a small part of her.”

“Jordan you have got to give me those panties if Rachel finds out you stole them you could get into a lot of trouble.”

“Rebecca i would sell off all of my worldly possessions.

With the exception of my clothes bed and wheelchair in exchange for a sexual tryst with Rachel. But since I can’t do that I am taking a pair of her panties.”

“And Frankly i don’t care if I get into trouble for stealing these panties. Since I can’t have sex with Rachel I have got to have a small part of her.”

“I Can’t keep suppressing my desires and my feelings I need a way to express them.”

“Look Jordan I understand what you are going through. I have an idea What if we obtain.”

“A brand new package of the exact same brand and size of the housewife panties. That Rachel wears that way you can express your desires and feeling’s. And not get in trouble for stealing.”

“So we went to the lingerie store where you buy your housewife panties. And after making sure that they were the same size that you wear.”

“Jordan bought them and he has used them to masturbate ever since.”

“Also have you noticed that you come in to a room where he is.”

“Jordan doesn’t look at you. And if he has no choice but to look at you he looks very quickly then he puts his head down or turns away from you.”

“Yes I have noticed this Rebecca. Why does he do that?”

“Because he is afraid that if he looks at you in anyway shape or form. Lustful thoughts will enter his brain or lustful feelings will enter his heart and soul.”

“And that God will punish him for these things by condemning his soul to hell for all of eternity.”

“Oh my gosh Rebecca I had no idea that he was going through this. All these years he has been suffering in silence with these things.”

“Aside from you and me does anyone else know about this?”

“No one else knows I tried to encourage him to go see a therapist. Since he would be protected by doctor patient confidentiality.”

“But he said no because he was afraid all of it would get out and it could potentially ruin your marriage to his brother. Or that his brother would punish him in some way.”

Rachel shake’s her head sadly “ I need to talk to him about this. But I need time to put my thoughts together.”

“Because if I don’t choose my words carefully this could make an already delicate situation worse.”

The next day Rachel knocks on her brother in law’s room “ Jordan it’s Rachel may I come in?”

“Yes you may come in Rachel.” She opens the door and See’s her brother in law laying on his 10 x 20 foot bed. His head turned to the wall so he can’t look at her.

She sits down at the foot of his bed. Then she proceeds to share the conversation. That she had with Jordans nurse maid Rebecca.

“it’s all true Rachel ever word of it. is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”

“Jordan look at me I insist that you look at me. But he refuses to turn his head away from the wall. So she lays down next to him and turns his head.

So that they are face to face the young man squeezes his eyes shut.

“Jordan open your eyes and look at me!”

“I can’t I will commit a sin if I open my eyes and look at you.”

“Jordan it’s not sinful if you look at my face and eyes.” So he opens his eyes and looks at his sister in law.

“Now isn’t that better.”

“Yes it is much better.”

“Now Jordan You can look at me as much as you want to and between you and me i don’t think that God cares.”

“If he truly cared you would not be so horribly disabled. He would have done something to prevent the vehicle accident that led to your disability.”

“Rachel can you keep a secret?”

“Yes I can keep a secret Jordan.”

“Our parents were religious fanatics and they forced me and Eric to go church and to worship God.”

“And we hated every minute of it. When they died in the accident that Left me disabled I was mildly thrilled. I know how horrible that sounds and that I am probably a horrible person for saying these things but it’s true.”

“Even though I was free from there cruelty I still feel like they are watching me and they are haunting me from beyond the grave.”

“And that if I don’t go to church and follow God’s teachings. they will find a way to force God to punish me.”

“Jordan I can assure you that they can’t do that and that you are free to do whatever you want to do.”

“And if want to look at me in a lustful manner that is ok with me. As long as you do it discreetly of course.”

Jordan looks at his sister in law in a lustful and discreet manner.

“Jordan are you undressing me with your eyes?”

“Yes I am because I can’t do it with my hand because I don’t have hands anymore oh my God that sounded so disgusting I am a sick disgusting man.”

“No you are not a sick disgusting man besides You don’t want to see me, I have Giant breasts and a giant derriere and a little bit extra weight on my stomach.”

“There are plenty of naked ladies on the Internet that are a lot better looking than me.”

“But It is not the same a lot of those ladies have had surgery to make themselves look attractive”.

She paused for a moment got off of the extremely large bed and stood up, walked over to the door shut the door and locked it.

Rachel Walked back over to him, and she grabbed some pillows so that he would be in a sitting up position instead of lying down.

Then she placed her hands on her brother in law’s face and the housewife/erotic novel writer Begins kissing him She kissed him again, her luscious and delicious lips pressing against his own mouth

She slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back hungrily, the taste of the red wine still on her tongue. She thanked god her almost erect nipples were still hidden within the fabric of her dress.

Rachel keeps kissing Jordan then her lips move to his neck then back to his mouth cheeks nose ears then back to his neck again.

Jordan” she whispered breathlessly when she moved to his neck. Her hands found his handless arms

She could feel her housewife panties start to become a little bit moist as she became a little bit aroused. When her lips found his again, she surprised him with an open-mouthed kiss. Her tongue entered his mouth and explored it, eventually finding his tongue and intertwining with it, flicking it, and teasing it.

She could feel her hot breath in his mouth as she removed Jordan’s clothes Rachel slowly runs hands over his face neck chest shoulders arms and stomach.

looking into his eyes she says “ I want to show you something Jordan.”

Rachel grabbed the hem of her T-shirt dress pulled her dress up, sliding it up her torso and finally dropping it onto the hardwood floor. Then she removes her moist housewife panties and shoes

Rachel was now completely naked. Her hand went down to her kitty and her fingers became coated with her sexual nectar.

Jordan licked Rachel’s fingers then he put them in his mouth one at a time and started sucking on them, moving each individual finger in and out of his mouth “Mmm.”

“Rachel help me lay down on my back as flat as possible. then I want you to straddle my shoulders I want to taste you Rachel I bet you taste sweet.”

Rachel removes the pillows from behind his back next She straddles his neck and shoulders, her exposed kitty inches from his face. Rachel lowered her kitty until she felt Jordan’s lips kiss her soaking wet kitty. She was completely hair free down there.

She slid her hands along the skin of her torso until she had cupped her breasts. Her fingers started playing with them, teasing her erect nipples.

Jordan begins licking kissing and sucking on his sister in law’s soaking wet kitty he whispers quietly “ it tastes so good so wet warm and sweet.”

She stopped playing with her breasts and leaned forward a little, grabbing the bed frame for support.

She could feel the pleasure building up within her a little more every time he swirled his tongue around her clitoris. “Jordan ... I-I don’t think I can hold on much longer.”

“Then come for me Rachel come for me.”

Her thighs started trembling, and a high-pitched moan escaped her mouth as she came. Jordan opened his mouth as wide as he could and drank all of Rachel’s sexual nectar.

Once he was done with his feast, she laid down on the bed on her side so that she was eye-level with him. Rachel stroked his hairy chest fondly and smiled, “That was wonderful. Was it good for you too?”

“Yes Rachel it was phenomenal thank you.” A few minutes later her cell phone rings “hello Eric yes I am fine your coming home from work early. Ok I will see you in an hour bye bye for now.”

“Jordan that was Eric he will be home in an hour we have get cleaned up and you and i have to get dressed. If he catches us like this we will be in trouble.”

She winked and got off the bed, walked over to where her clothes lay. Gathering them all up in her arms, she went into his bathroom and cleaned herself off and started putting her clothes back on.

Once she slid on her ballet flats shoes Rachel walked back over to him and helped him dress next

She went back to the door and unlocked it, opened it up then Rachel sauntered back over him and sat down in a nearby chair.

An hour later Eric comes home from work. For the rest of the day Jordan and Rachel. Do there best to look as innocent as possible.

They both knew what they did was wrong but they didn’t care they needed something from each other. In this case they needed to have sex with each other.

At 10:00 am the next day Rachel Walked into Jordans bedroom

She smiled at him and wearing a White and Pink t-shirt Dress walked up to his bed pressed her cherry red lips against his mouth and said in a sultry tone of voice, “well good morning Jordan. Do you need anything this morning?”

“please join me in bed I need you every inch of your body.”

“it’s my turn to please you Jordan”

She pulled her White and Pink t-shirt Dress up over her head and dropped it to the floor, exposing her large breasts derriere and smooth skin.

Now wearing only a black thong, Rachel turned around a few times so Jordan could see the black thong and her large derriere

Then she slipped it down her legs and to her ankles. Once it was off Rachel picked it up off of the floor and dropped it on top of her dress.

She gently grabbed the his stumps where his lower legs used to be and gently spread them with her hands.

Then she laid down opened her sexy mouth her tongue licked his penis from the base to the tip slowly. When she was at the tip, she enveloped his head with her lips, sliding her tongue.

Around his head quickly and occasionally flicking her tongue against the slit at the tip. Her mouth was so hot and moist.

The sight of your gorgeous mouth on my member drives me wild with passion “ Rachel oh Rachel!!! Make me feel good oh yes oh yes don’t stop oh yes!!!! Your mouth is amazing oh yes oh my God make me feel good oh God!!!!!!!!!

Her eyes sparkled a little. Even though her mouth was occupied, Jordan could see that she was smiling. She took more of his penis into her mouth, starting to bob her head up and down.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.