Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

After a long day, the three were happy to share one another’s company at Bree’s home. They were in the dining room eating zucchini pasta with butter garlic shrimp.

They each gave an account of what they experienced with Jenna. Bree held a wine glass in her right hand as she spoke, “I was like Ms. Ma’am if you don’t get away from me looking like a hot mess, poor lil dog looked miserable as she dragged him down the block.”

Kate crackled, “Oh God, Bree you are a riot.”

“The dog probably wanted you to rescue it.”

“Someone should rescue him, but it can’t be me,” she sipped her drink.

“You don’t like dogs?” Asked Allen.

“I love them, but I need a big dog, one that can bite someone’s throat out if I’m being attacked. We had German Shepherds when I was back home.”

Allen nodded. He wanted a dog, but he and Kate could never decide on what kind. Plus, with her energy being low, she didn’t feel she could provide a pet with much attention. Her garden was the only thing she liked to devote time to besides time with Allen and now Bree.

Kate pushed her plate aside, “The food was amazing, but I can’t take another bite.”

“It’s okay, I’ll grab those plates.” Bree stood and cleared the area and walked to the kitchen, she spoke loudly, “I got the invite to the pool party.”

“Oh great.”

She walked back in with more wine, Kate nodded. Bree filled her glass and gave Allen a little more. “Is it okay if I bring a friend? She’s moving up from Florida and needs a place to crash until her house is ready.”

“Of course bring as many friends as you like.”

“And swimsuits?”

Allen chimed in, “Nothing too revealing.”

Kate laughed, “Josh will be there along with some of his friends. I’m sure he’ll be eyeing you pretty hard.”

Allen grunted, “I was this close to—he’s just so—”

“I’ll be sure to be covered up.”

Kate looked at the time, it was getting late. And since she had a few glasses of wine, she did feel a little frisky. She rubbed Allen’s cock under the table, “We should get home.”

He nodded, “I’ll be over shortly.”

She stood and kissed his forehead before leaving out the back door. He stood and walked over to Bree, “Friday, I’m dropping Kate off at the airport, can you take the day off and ride with me?”

She nodded, “I would love that.”

He kissed her mouth and left.

Allen went home excited about fucking his wife. When got home he found her already in bed naked. Her delicious curves made him throb. He quickly undresses and got under the covers. He caressed her canvas while looking sweetly into her eyes. She still did it for him. He pushed his fingers into her sweet cunt and stroked slowly while kissing her mouth.

He felt her pussy so wet, how she moaned from his touch. She grabbed his head as it hit her, “Oh Allen,” she moaned then laughed, “Fuck.” she kissed his mouth, “Lie back,” she directed him as she disappeared under the sheets. Allen was in heaven. Kate was naked under the sheets, bobbing her head up and down his shaft. He looked down at his sweet wife polishing his knob just like she used to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.