Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

A beautiful morning, his cellphone alarm sounded. He stretched trying to wake up fully. He looked over to where Bree lay peacefully and smiled before leaning over and kissing her cheek, “I have to go, babe, I’ll call you later.”

She responded with sleep in her voice, “Ok babe.”

He left out the patio door, as he was headed through the fence of his backyard, one of the neighbors, Jenna was out walking her dog. Now Jenna lived a few doors down from Kate and Allen across the street. She was always trying to get Allen to go into her home whenever Kate was away or her husband Norman was on the road.

She pinched her thin lips together and she shook her head as she witnessed Allen leaving Bree’s house that time of the morning, I wonder if Kate knows about this, she thought. She was determined to mention it to her later.

Later that morning, as Bree was headed to her car dressed fashionably in a yellow pencil skirt and a fitted black blouse with yellow stilettos, Jenna saw her as she posted up in the driveway.

Bree had only seen her in passing and she always spoke to people. It was part of her southern upbringing. She smiled, “Good morning.”

Jenna rolled her eyes and pointed her finger, “I don’t know who you think you are—”

Bree gave her the stank eye, “Ma’am, it’s too early in the morning for you to get cussed out.”

Jenna huffed and walked away. Her white shorts were being eaten by her butt crack. She dragged her poor little dog along the path as she shuffled off.

Bree got in her car, “Lord, hold my tongue,” she said as she started her vehicle. She couldn’t believe she was catching heat already.


It was 8:30 when Allen stepped outside wearing a nice gray suit. As he unlocked his car, Jenna walked up. Her face was a canvas of bright colors. Allen wasn’t one for overly done makeup, he had to catch himself from being startled when she spoke, “Allen babe, how are you?” she smiled with bright red lipstick.

He nodded, “I’m fine. Headed to work.”

“Oh yeah, right. I won’t hold you up ... I just wanted to mention ... Norm will be gone a few days next week. I know Kate said she had to be in DC next week.”

Allen’s eyes nearly popped, “Um, yeah.”

“Just stop by if you get lonely.”

“I should be fine. But thanks.”

“Is it because you’ll be sneaking around with that little—”

Allen eyed her with contempt, “Little what?”

She shrank back, “I’m just saying, if you’re going to cheat on your wife, might as well do it with your own kind.”

Allen scoffed and thought, even if I was drunk and desperate, hell-to-the no! She had fucked almost every delivery man that dropped something at her house. And gave one of the neighbor’s crabs.

“You know what Jenna, in the words of a friend, “Have the day you deserve.” He got in his car and drove off.

She was shocked. She wasn’t a bad-looking woman, sure a little worn around the edges, but as far as she was concerned, she still had it. The truth was ... she had it, but it was long gone.

Nights of drinking hard liquor and smoking cigarettes gave her an unpleasant odor. Also, she spent so much time minding other folks’ business, she had no time to take care of her own.

Her house was the only one on the block that was an eye-sorer. It needed a serious coat of paint and her yard was mostly unkempt drizzled with piles of dog poop.

Kate walked out. Jenna perked up, “Hi there Kate.”

Oh god, here we go, Kate thought. Jenna was constantly attempting to bombard Kate’s day with the daily goings-on in the community. She wondered how she knew about everyone else, but didn’t know one town over her husband had a woman with two kids he cared for when he was supposedly out of town on the road.

Jenna gave a huge toothy smile. Her teeth were stained with lipstick. Kate was about to tell her, but Jenna just cut her off, “I’m worried about you and Allen.”

Kate chuckled, “Allen and I are fine.”

“Are you sure,” she reached for Kate’s hand, “I saw him leaving that girl’s house this morning. And it was super early too.”

Kate sighed as she pulled her hand away, “I assure you that I’m well aware of what goes on with my husband ... can you say the same?”

Jenna scoffed, “I really don’t know what you mean by that. But—”

“Allen and I are fine. Trust me. Now, try focusing on the things that are of your concern.”

“Well, alright.” Jenna nodded and strutted off.


Allen sat behind his desk staring at his cellphone camera roll. He had plenty of pictures of Bree. His favorite was of her sitting on his cock holding her hair up in a sexy pose. Her breasts were nice and full as she puckered her pretty lips. Her body was perfection and all he could do was imagine his hands caressing her, pulling her in close for a kiss and she rode his cock with joy.

He looked at some pictures of him and Kate. She was still a very charming woman. He loved his wife. He remembered the times they made love. Kate used to want it every night, but when he thought about the last year, it was not the same as it had been.

This was his new normal. He did get to enjoy two women. He developed a naughty grin; I wonder if Kate would ever consider a—

“Allen my main man, It’s Tuesday!! And you know what that means,” Josh said with a smile. He was of average height and build. Mildly attractive, but was the kind of person who didn’t know how to read the room, which made him annoying at times.

Allen put his cellphone on the desk and nodded, “Tacos, right, sure. Let me run to the restroom really quick and I’ll be back.”

Allen left the office. Josh took a seat at his desk. He saw Allen’s cellphone flash numerous times. Curiosity got the better of him. He pressed the home screen and saw several notifications with the name “Méli.”

“I can’t wait to see you tonight. I miss you.” One message read. Josh grinned. He never thought of Allen as the cheating type. This was intriguing. Who was Meli, he thought? If only he could open Allen’s phone and see what else he was hiding.

Josh heard a sound and he quickly placed the phone as it was and stood, “Are we ready?”

Allen nodded, “Just let me get my phone and wallet.” He opened his desk drawer and grabbed his wallet and later his cellphone and they left.

They ended up at one of the best Mexican restaurants in town. The chips and salsa were to die for and the food was always served in huge portions. Not to mention, the staff was extremely nice.

The guys had ordered their lunch. As they waited for their entrees, they ate chips with salsa. A pretty blonde-haired woman walked by, “She was fucking hot,” Josh said as he watched her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.