Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Over two weeks, Allen and Bree were together nearly five times a week. He was with Kate once. It happened that on April 24th, Bree informed Allen that she would be on her period for the entire week.

He was sad, but he understood. He had hoped Kate would be up to the challenge. The last few sessions he had with her, were short. He had gotten used to pulling all-nighters with Bree.

He was in his office working from home on a Tuesday when Kate walked in, “Are we going to do the pool party at the end of May, Josh called and asked?”

Allen was annoyed, Josh had bothered him about Bree for two weeks asking questions about her. Allen didn’t want to appear jealous, so he did his best to ignore him.

He nodded, “I suppose so.”

Kate grinned, “You don’t want him getting close to Bree.”

Allen remained silent. She walked over to where he sat, “I understand. I like her too, for you.”

Allen sighed, “Are you sure you’re okay with this?” he asked.

She smiled, “I’m sure.” She kissed his forehead, “I’ll be in the garden,” she said before leaving.

Allen picked up his phone. He had taken several pictures of Bree when they went to Hanging Rock State Park. He smiled at the one of her kissing his cheek playfully.

He remembered that outing. It was so much fun. They hiked for hours and later took an entire memory card of shots on the trail. The best part was them sneaking off to a quiet area and having a quick session.

He had pulled her off to the side behind some rocks. They kissed before he turned her, pulled down her shorts, and slipped inside. He held her hips and stroked away. His fingers found her clit and polished rapidly. They moaned quietly as they could as not to be discovered. She looked back and smiled. She loved his adventurous freaky side. Her ex would never do anything like fucking outdoors. He paused pulling her up, their mouths touched. His strokes resumed harder and faster until he erupted.

That was a great day, Allen thought as he smiled. A whole week without being with Bree, he sent her a text message, “How are you?”

She replied, “I feel like crap.”

“I miss you. I hope you feel better.”

“Thanks, babe.”

He smiled. Immediately he googled period comfort food items. He planned to go pick up some stuff for her after work was done.

After work, Bree went home and took a warm shower. She went to the living room and crashed on the sofa. Her doorbell sounded. She stayed on the sofa hoping that it was possibly just a delivery.

But the doorbell sounded again. She rose to her feet slowly and walked down the hall to the foyer and answered, her face frowned, the door opened and she stood with her hand on her hip, “How the hell did you get my address?” she asked as she saw Demetrius on her porch holding flowers.

“Damn, you’re not even going to invite me in, I came all the way from Raleigh.”

She stepped aside and he walked in. He looked around, “This nice. I got these for you.” He handed her the vase with a mixture of colorful flowers.

They walked to the living room and she set them on the coffee table. She turned to him. Her face a scowl, “The only reason why I let you in my house is because I didn’t want to cause a scene outside with all those nice people sitting in their yards. What part of we’re done, aren’t you understanding?”

He sighed, “I fucked up okay. I’m sorry. What else do I have to do to prove it?” He looked at her with sad eyes. “I realized that I do need you. I miss you. I want you to come back, please, you want me to beg?” He walked up to her. He looked down into her eyes, “Come on baby, I know you miss me.”

She sighed, “I have a home.”

“You can keep it. Just rent it out. Come back with me tonight.”

She scoffed, “I already left my entire life in Tampa to be with you in Raleigh. I just found another job here and you want me to do it all over again?”

He sighed, “I just want my woman back. Can you at least think about it? I promise you this time I’ll do better. Come for a month. I’ll pay for your gas to drive back and forth, just at least let me show you.”

He pulled her by the hips. Her lips were stuck out. “You know I love when you do the pouty lips,” he pressed his lips onto hers. She pushed him back, “I’ll think about it, but right now you have to leave.”

“Seriously?”

“Yes. Seriously.” She walked him to the door and let him out.

“When are you going to let me know something?”

“I don’t know in a couple of weeks.”

He nodded, “Okay.” He kissed her cheek and left.

She grunted. She turned and saw Allen outside. She waved before turning and going back inside.

As Bree walked back to the living room, her mind replayed Demetrius’s words, “Come home, let me prove to you—” her thoughts were quickly interrupted by a tapping sound on the patio door.

She walked over and saw Allen standing outside holding something in his hands. She opened the door, “Hi.”

He stepped inside, “I got you this,” he said as he handed her a red gift bag. She kissed his cheek.

“Thank you,” she replied as she looked inside. Immediately her face shined. There was chocolate candy, a heating pad, and a box of orange tea. “This is so sweet.” She smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.