Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

After a week of stewing in his feelings, Allen found Kate in the kitchen reading, “I love you.”

She turned to him, “I know.”

“Are you sure this is okay?” he asked, “because I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I’m fine with it.”

He nodded, “So tonight?” He asked as his eyes covered her with concern.

She nodded, “I’ll have her come over and I’ll find something to do.” She walked over and touched his face, “You don’t know how much this means to me and how much this will help our relationship.”

His eyes narrowed, he didn’t understand how fucking another woman would help, but he was willing to take one for the team.

That night, Bree went over to Kate and Allen’s home. Kate hugged her, “Come in.”

Allen nodded and smiled. She returned the smile. Kate looked at them both, “Let’s not pretend we don’t know why this gathering is taking place. There’s no need to feel awkward. I’m going to go hang out in my office. You two feel free to go upstairs and have as much fun as you want.” She smiled and left.

They stared at each other awkwardly at first. Bree chuckled, “Do you want to drink some shots or wine to get in the right headspace?”

He laughed, “Um, maybe a glass of wine.”

He grabbed a bottle and two glasses and they went upstairs to the guest bedroom. He poured a glass of white wine, “Here you are.”

“Thank you.” She sipped, “So, what do you think about this?”

He chuckled, “At first I was upset. Then I realized that Kate was serious and her condition has slowed her down. If she trusts you, then I trust her judgment.”

Bree smiled she moved closer to him, “It helps that I’m kind of cute right?” she joked.

“You’re gorgeous. And sexy,” he said blushing.

She placed her right hand on his cheek. At first, he hesitated, but the closer she moved into him, her scent drove him wild. Her lips pressed on his. He smiled, “That was nice.” He said as he leaned in and kissed her more passionately allowing his tongue to slip into her mouth and sucking her full lips.

She looked into his eyes.

He smiled. She unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his incredibly toned chest. She placed kisses on his pecs and licked his nipples. His cock stiffened as the moisture from her mouth touched his skin.

Her hand slipped down and rubbed his crotch, she unbuttoned his pants. They fell to the floor. He pulled down his underwear and she saw his cock. The way it hung. She reached for him and held it in her hand as they kissed.

The temperature in the room increased rapidly and her dress and panties were on the floor. His lips kissed her neck and licked her nipples. He was like a ravenous wolf that hadn’t eaten in days.

His fingers found her wet as he polished her gem until she moaned softly in his ear. He guided her to the bed and watched as she lay down. His hands caressed her breasts before he lowered his head between her legs.

She ran her hands across the top of his shiny white dome as he licked and sucked her clit. “Mmmm,” she moaned in delight as he savored her nectar on his tongue. He wiggled her clit rapidly and had his fingers pushed far into her pussy.

He saw her body quake and heard her squeal just as her pussy showered his hand and face, “That’s nice, Bree,” he said as he took her right leg over his shoulder and pushed his cock in, “Ahhhhhh,” he moaned, “Shit,” he added. Her pussy was nice and tight and his cock rubbed against her walls.

He looked down on the beautiful brown woman, her face filled with desire, the way she reached for him and thrust her hips forward to receive more of him. He was in heaven. It was the first time in years that he had experienced any other pussy than his wife’s. Even though she was perfectly satisfied with hers, this new experience was a huge turn-on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.