Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

As Allen slept, his mind wandered to a place that he tried to avoid. He dreamed that Bree was in his bed, her tight cinnamon-colored ass was in the air and he pushed his thick veiny cock in balls deep.

He watched as his cock glided in her pussy and it looked divine. He’d slap her ass and grab it, hold steady push deep and grind until she whined and moaned. He’d watch as she’d throw it back on him.

He loved how her ass giggled as she rocked back on his cock. He pulled out just so he could taste the divine nectar that flowed from her. Flicking her clit with his tongue for several moments before plunging back into her ocean. He moaned loudly. So loudly that he awoke grabbing at the sheets.

He looked over to his right and Kate was already gone. He took a deep breath. But his cock still ached for some attention. He reached for his cellphone and pulled up Bree’s social media account and looked at several pictures of her. When he got to one of her in a bathing suit, he took his cock in his free hand and began to stroke slowly.

He closed his eyes and remembered her smile and her body, how tight and firm her ass looked, how her skin looked so smooth and silky, and how she smelled like berries when she hugged him that night.

He stroked and yanked his cock until his creamy substance flowed down his shaft. He sat up, panting, maybe Kate was right, he thought.


As Kate sat in the passenger side of Bree’s mid-sized SUV, she laughed at the funny stories Bree told about her ex-boyfriend Demetrius.

“I was like if you don’t go sit down somewhere sir, how are you asking a grown-ass woman already taking care of herself, what she brings to the table. Where they do that at?”

Kate laughed, “That’s hilarious. Allen wasn’t like that at all. I think the good ones know what a woman they want brings to the table and they don’t question her value.”

“Period.”

Kate laughed, “Period.”

After their grocery shopping trip, they ended up back at Bree’s place. Kate was amazed at how much Bree was able to accomplish, “You’ve got a lot done.”

“It wasn’t hard. I only had a few things mostly clothes and shoes. The rest I bought from furniture store right before I moved in.”

She nodded, “Still it’s amazing that you’re so focused and you know what you want.”

“Yeah, I’ve had time to figure out what I want. After a year of being in that shit show of a relationship ... I’m so done with foolishness.”

“What do your parents think about you getting artificially inseminated?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.