Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 38

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

On Friday night, Bree met with Kate. They were in the backyard of Allen’s home sitting on the sofa with the patio lights at a soft glow. Kate held Bree’s hand and Bree looked at her and asked, “So, you don’t plan on divorcing, Allen?”

Kate chuckled, “No, I’ve thought about it; I love him just as much as I love Judy. I want them both. I also love you.”

Bree’s eyes danced across Kate, her friend, and her lover on occasion, “Don’t you think people would find our relationship strange? We’re all just fucking each other.”

Kate laughed, “Well, I don’t think it’s anyone’s business what we do between us and if we all agree to it, then what’s the problem? Don’t you love having both Marcel and Allen?”

Bree nodded, “Yaaasss, it’s been great. I love it. I know it seems odd, but, I love it.”

Kate ran her fingers through Bree’s hair, “I’ve grown so much since I’ve met you. I appreciate the time we’ve spent together.”

“That’s sweet,” Bree replied before kissing Kate’s mouth, “Before I go, I’m going to go fuck your husband,” she joked, yet was serious. Her pregnancy had her sex drive through the roof and with Marcel being on the road all the time, having Allen was perfect.

They stood. Kate hugged Bree, “I would love to join, but I have a date with Judy.”

Bree left and found Allen in his office looking at pictures. “Hey handsome,” she said as she approached him. He stood and kissed her mouth.

“Hello gorgeous,” he replied, “So, what did you and Kate do without me?” He joked.

“Nothing, this time,” she chuckled. He knew that Bree and Kate would have their moments alone. He loved watching them. Two women he adored and they loved each other just as much as they loved him.

“We were just talking actually. I wondered if she would ever consider giving you a divorce.”

He waited for her response, “And?”

“She loves you, babe. She’s not giving you up. She has the best of both worlds a handsome loving husband and a hot girlfriend.”

He nodded, “if she did would you leave Marcel for me?”

A huge smile swept across her face. He pulled her in for a kiss, “I guess this is what it is for now.”

“Right.” Holding him and kissing him felt like magic, “Fuck me hard until we pass out.”

He chuckled, “Like the other night?”

She laughed, “Yeah, just like that.”

He lifted her and took her to his bedroom. Articles of clothes were swiftly removed. Bree was already panting from anticipating Allen’s cock inside of her. Even though they had fucked earlier in the office, she was always eager to get freaky with Allen.

She eased over his lips allowing him to taste her just like she wanted. Her hips rocked slowly as she stroked his cock. She leaned over French kissing the tip and licking the sides. When she filled her mouth with his long cock and pressed her lips on his shaft, his toes curled and his thighs flexed.

She sat up and looked back at him before easing down to sit on his cock. She held her tits and bounced on his shaft, “Oh my god, fuck,” she said as he moaned. Up and down repeatedly until she paused.

He knew she was having multiples. Her body quaked and he loved watching her tremble as she rode his cock. He pulled her back and turned her on her side, spoon fucking her pussy fast and hard, “Like this, you want me to fuck your pussy like this?”

“Yes, babe, yes, just like that.”

His skin turned redder with each rapid thrust. He held her leg up and drilled until she cried out in passion. He slowed and kissed her mouth. As much as he loved fucking her hard and fast, he also loved to take it slow. Enjoying the deep connection as he held his cock and simply pushed deeper. She’s pushed her sweet cunt back. Their lips touched. He stroked her cheek.

She reached down and touched her clit. She also touched his cock and it slid inside of her. It was sticky with her honey. He opened his mouth and she gave him her finger with her nectar. He sucked for a second and then kiss her mouth.

He pulled out of her pussy and she lay on her back. He looked down at this beautiful woman that was possibly pregnant with his children and he felt great joy. She opened her legs wide as he pressed his way inside holding her hands over her head.

Kate and Judy had not left. They wanted to see it. They had enjoyed watching videos of Bree and Allen and watching it live was way better. They stood by the door.

They heard Bree moan. They heard Allen grunt and groan. It all sounded so perfectly sexy. It looked even better. Allen continued to administer long powerful strokes causing sweat to bead on his forehead.

They watched how he fucked her masterfully. They loved the flow of his hips and how she responded to his thrusts. They kissed each other and smiled. It was pretty how he fucked her. How her body trembled. How they kissed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.