Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The honeymoon in the Dominican Republic was done. Christmas had come and gone and the New Year was well underway. Bree had kept in contact with Allen via video phone chats. She kept him updated on the health of the babies growing inside of her and he kept her updated on his transition to Florida.

Allen was still legally married to Kate and they occasionally slept together whenever she visited him in North Carolina. They sold the house in Greensboro and he purchased a home in St. Petersburg, Fl. His parents were happy to hear that he was moving back to Florida.

He planned to start a business with Bree and Marcel. A Multimedia company that did photography and videography for all types of events and companies. The loan was already approved for the building they were buying.

Kate and Judy decided they would be snowbirds. Opting to live with Allen in St. Pete when it was the winter months in the D.C. area from November to April.

It was late January and Bree was entering her second trimester. She and Marcel were invited to Allen’s house for dinner. Marcel parked out front, exited the vehicle, and went to help Bree out of the SUV. She held a gift set of wine and cheese.

He kissed her lips, “You look beautiful, mami,” he shut the door and they headed to the house and rang the bell. Kate opened the door, “Hi dear, look at you, come in come in,” she said cheerfully taking the gift basket from her hands.

Judy was standing nearby eager to finally meet the woman she had heard so much about, “Hi I’m Judy,” she said with outstretched arms.

Bree hugged her, “Nice to finally meet you.” She turned to Marcel, “This is my husband, Marcel Ruiz.”

Judy smiled, “Such a handsome fellow.”

He blushed, “Thank you, nice meeting you.”

Allen walked out of the kitchen to greet them, “Welcome, did you have any trouble finding us?”

“No, GPS got us here without any problems. Plus, I’m from St. Pete. I only moved to Tampa when I was a teenager. This place is nice man, you got a great deal.”

“Yeah, let me get you both something to drink.”

The house was two levels with an open floorplan. The living room was huge with a fireplace in the corner. There was a bar connected to the wall that separated the kitchen. Kate and Judy had a room on the first floor. Allen’s bedroom, a bedroom that was fashioned as a kid’s room, and an office were upstairs.

They were downstairs in the game room which had a huge television, a bar, a pool table, and plenty of seats for company. They had a few drinks, except for Bree who drank water. They talked for a while enjoying each other’s company with laughs.

“Do you know what you’re having,” asked Judy?

“Not yet, we should find out in a couple of months.”

“You’re hardly showing. I was huge. Even with my first kid and you’re having two and so tiny.”

“She does wear pregnancy well. You’re glowing,” added Kate.

“Thank you both.”

The night continued with more laughs and more drinks. Kate and Judy decided to head to bed around midnight leaving the three in the game room. Bree walked over and closed the door which led to the living room.

Marcel and Allen looked at each other with grins. Marcel commented, “She’s been super aroused lately.”

“More so than usual?”

“Yeah.”

“This should be fun.”

“It will be,” she replied with glee. Bree undressed in front of them. Her body was still banging, small baby bump, huge breasts, toned legs, and arms, “well, get naked fellas.” She commanded. They did exactly was what requested. They walked over to her, she watched her two lovers’ approach, cocks bobbing with each step.

They began showering her with sweet kisses one after the other, caressing her breasts, squeezing, sucking while taking turns fingering her below until their fingers dripped with her honey.

They walked her over to the sofa. She lay back, draping the right leg over the top. Marcel used his fingers to trace the folds looking down into her pretty face as she gripped Allen’s cock that stood near her head ready for her mouth to devour him.

As Marcel tasted, Allen fed his cock between her lips. She moaned as she slurped. “That’s it, babe, suck my cock, just like that,” he said as he pushed it in as far as it could go before she gagged, drool leaked from her mouth. He leaned over and kissed her mouth, “You want me to lick that pussy, right?”

“Yes babe,” she replied.

He went down and tapped Marcel out so he could partake in her sweet fountain. Marcel found his way over to her mouth and enjoyed the sensation as his cock slid between her lips, “Fuck, fuck, mami, fuck,” he repeated over and over. He was content. Many people would find it odd that he’d share his wife, but he’d rather share her than lose her altogether. This was their life and he did what he thought was best for his marriage.

He pulled his cock from her mouth kissing her and professing his love. She in turn professed her love. They kissed and then she moaned as she felt Allen’s cock pushing into her center. Marcel smiled as he took a moment to bask in the vision of Bree enjoying Allen. He loved the sound of her moan and the look of passion on her face as she was being fucked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.