Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

October, there was something magical about the month that Bree adored. She sat in the kitchen at the table going over the guestlist for the wedding. On her left finger was a serious diamond that Marcel had given her upon his return from his last business trip in September.

Marcel entered the kitchen and kissed her on the cheek, “Mi amor, how are you?” he asked as he grabbed a drink from the refrigerator and joined her at the table.

“I’m good, babe. Just about to get the invitations ready.”

He looked over the list. The wedding would be a nice size at a beach resort in Miami. “I didn’t see your friends ... Kate and Allen on the list.”

“Oh, did you want me to—”

“Yeah, sure why not, unless you’ve changed your mind.”

“No. I’ll add them to the list.”

He stood, walked over, and kissed her mouth, “I can’t wait to marry you next month.”


The end of October had arrived. Next month would be the wedding. Everything was set. Bree was with her soon-to-be mother-in-law shopping for last-minute items when Bree suddenly became nauseous. She hurried to the restroom barely making it to the stall in time before she threw up.

Her future mother-in-law was so happy, “Estas embarazada! I know it. My son will have a baby, yes.”

Bree touched her belly, “The possibility was enormous. She had not had her period in September or October. She smiled and hugged Marcel’s mother.

They stopped at a pharmacy before going home. She took the test and sure enough, she was pregnant. As soon as Marcel got home from work and Jorian arrived shortly after, they saw the ladies in the kitchen.

Marcel’s mother could not wait, “She’s pregnant!” She blurted out before Marcel could say hello. She hugged him, “You’re going to be a father.”

Jorian hugged Bree, “I’m going to be an uncle.” He smiled, “I hope it’s a boy.”

Marcel walked over to Bree. He lifted her in the air, “You’re pregnant!” He set her down carefully and kissed her, “This is perfect. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Awe,” said Jorian.


A trip to the doctor a week before the wedding confirmed Bree’s pregnancy. What was even more incredible was the look of shock when the ultrasound showed two babies.

Marcel was elated. Bree was happy; however, she was nervous about breastfeeding two babies at once. Yet, it was the blessing God had sent their way. Two days before the wedding, they went to Miami and checked into the resort. Steve spent time with Marcel while Nicole and Bree went for facials.

“Are you sure those babies are Marcel’s,” asked Nicole?

“The only thing I’m sure of is that I’m pregnant. Besides, Allen knows I’m with Marcel regardless. We talked about it before I left North Carolina.”

Nicole nodded, “Okay. I’m Godmother.”

Bree laughed. I was going to ask you.

“I know.”

They talked until it was time for their facials, then they went and had dinner with some of the wedding party that started arriving.

The day of the wedding had arrived. Everyone was in place. The wedding party was dressed and ready to walk. Nicole walked in as Bree was getting the final touches done to her hair a beautiful braided updo. Her makeup was classic in soft browns and neutral tones. The dress she wore, was off-white, mermaid style, accentuating her curves, and lace detail. Nicole’s eyes watered.

Bree smiled, “What are you doing? Don’t cry.”

“Bitch have you seen how beautiful you look, oh my god.”

“Stop you’re going to make me cry and we’ll mess up our makeup. Let’s be cool.”

“Right, cool.”

The wedding coordinator stepped into the room, “It’s time.”

Everyone prepared to line up and walk out. The groomsmen on one side, brides’ maids on the other. As Bree made her grand entrance the guests stood in awe. She saw Marcel’s reaction. He was emotional at the sight of his bride walking toward him. He was ready for his life with his wife and children.

As Bree made her way down the aisle, she saw Allen standing in the middle row. He smiled. His face lit up seeing her. Bree noticed Kate was not there. She continued toward her new destiny.

They wedded and kissed. It was done. Married.

At the reception, the couple took pictures, danced, and spoke with their guests. Bree found Allen, she hugged him, “Is Kate here?”

“No. she couldn’t make it. She sent a gift. You should see it later when you open your gifts.”

“Oh, okay.”

“You look beautiful. I would have cried too watching you walk down that aisle.”

“Thank you.”

“I heard about the babies.”

She nodded, “Yeah. Twins.”

“I’m thinking about getting a place down here in St. Pete to be closer.”

Bree’s eyes squinted, “And what about Kate—”

Marcel walked up, “The photographer needs you.”

Bree stepped away. Marcel stood next to Allen. He turned to him, “She’s amazing isn’t she.”

Allen was quiet. Marcel smiled, “Bree and I don’t have any secrets. I know about you and her and everything. We’ve been friends for a long time.”

Allen cleared his throat surprised that he wasn’t trying to punch his face in, “Yeah. She’s amazing. You got a good one.”

“I know how much Bree cares about you. And, I can tell you still care for her. I trust you with Bree. I do. Stick around after the reception.” He placed his hand on Allen’s shoulder before walking away.

Steve walked up and saw the look on Allen’s face, “Is every ... thing okay?”

“He knows.”

“He knows?”

“Yeah, everything.”

“Everything?”

“Everything.”

Steve’s eyes widened, “And he’s okay with all of it?”

“I guess. He told me he trusts me with Bree, what do you think that means?”

Steve grinned, “Sounds like he’s giving you an open invitation to sleep with Bree.”

Allen nodded, “That’s what it seemed like.”

It was midnight when things settled down. Marcel had taken Bree, Allen, Steve, and Nicole on a little ride around town, then they went on a private yacht ride.

Marcel held up a glass of champagne, “To awesome friends for years to come.”

“Cheers,” they responded as they lifted their glasses.

Marcel whispered in Bree’s ear then headed to one of the empty cabins. Bree walked over to Allen and whispered in his ear, “Follow me.”

“Where?” he asked.

Nicole gave her the side-eye, “Okay, I see how it is.”

“We’ll be back in a few.”

As they walked to the cabin, Allen asked, “What’s going on?”

“Come inside and find out.”

Marcel had his shirt off and wore only his pants. He sat on the sofa and watched as Bree removed her gown and began kissing Allen, “What are we doing?”

“It’s okay. Marcel wants to watch us.”

“Really?”

“Um-hmm.” She removed his clothes while kissing him and stroking his cock until it was stiff.

Allen was game to be with Bree again. It had been two months. He sucked her nipple and kissed her mouth while fingering her until she was dripping. She giggled, “You got me so wet.”

Allen went down, parting her legs, his tongue flicked and polished her pearl. Marcel watched as Bree responded to Allen’s tongue. He loved her face, the way she bit her lips and moaned softly. He stood, his pants fell to the floor, and he approached her nude. His hand lifted her chin and he kissed her mouth as she stroked his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.