Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The house where Ciara lived with Demetrius was all decorated with baby blue, white and yellow. Ciara’s belly was full and she was ready to pop. Her sister did her makeup, “I’m so proud of you for finally leaving that idiot,” her sister commented.

The divorce didn’t take long. It seemed that Terrell had gotten himself into a bit of trouble with the law back in July. The young lady he had been shacking up with pretending to be Bree was in a store one day and saw that a teen-aged girl had gone missing.

She remembered the face of the young lady and called the number to report where she last saw the teenager. The parents of the young girl agreed not to press charges if Terrell agreed to marry the girl since she was pregnant.

He, of course, agreed. Especially since he didn’t want it all over the news. It would have been bad for business. With that information, Ciara was able to come out nicely in the divorce settlement keeping the house, two of the cars, and getting child support for the baby once it was born.

She had asked Terrell to relinquish his rights, but he refused. Ciara was content. She had found a gem in Demetrius. He walked into the bedroom and saw his girl getting all dolled up for the event and smiled, “You look, beautiful babe.”

She smiled, “Thank you.”

He kissed her lips.

“Alright Demetrius, get out of here before you mess up her makeup.”

“How am I going to mess up her makeup?” he asked as he gave her a nudge. They laughed.

Once Ciara was ready, she went to the living room where people had already started arriving. Her mother greeted everyone and gave them name tags. When Bree arrived, she hugged her, “So glad you could make it, sorry we couldn’t come down when your mom passed.”

“It’s okay. I understand. This is my best friend, Nicole.”

“Hi,” said Ciara as she hugged Nicole.

Demetrius walked in and hugged Bree, “Sorry about moms.”

“Thank you and thank you for the flowers. They were beautiful.”

“No problem. I loved your mom. She was a good woman. Well, I’m going to head out and let y’all do y’all thing. Have fun.” He kissed Ciara before leaving.


The baby shower was done. Bree and Nicole were back at the house. Bree was in the guest bedroom on the phone with Allen making plans for a date. They hadn’t been to the mountains in a while and an overnight stay in the seemed perfect since she was leaving Sunday night.

Allen arrived around 6:00 pm and they left. Allen stated that Kate was having dinner with a friend and was okay with him staying out. He smiled and ran his hand through her hair, “I can’t wait. I haven’t photographed you in a while.”

Bree smiled. She briefed Allen about the events that happened at the baby shower and told him about Terrell’s legal issues. Allen shook his head, “I told you that guy was an idiot.”

Bree laughed, “Yeah. Big time.”

The view driving to the mountain was amazing. It brought back memories of their trips. Her face glowed as he parked near the cabin. They grabbed the stuff out of the trunk and went indoors.

Bree went out onto the balcony. She took a deep breath and hummed. She felt Allen’s hands on her hips. He kissed her neck. It’s beautiful right. The sun was setting, the air had a nice crispness to it as the sounds of night began as she looked out into the woods.

“I’ve been wanting to bring you to this location, glad we got to see it before you leave,” Allen said.

She turned to him and smiled, “Thank you.”

After a nice dinner, they went to the living room and sat on the sofa drinking red wine. Allen had such admiration for Bree as he looked at her sitting next to him, “Is he good to you?”

“Of course. I wouldn’t accept anything less.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.