Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Kate was supposed to leave the institution a lot earlier or at least that’s what she hoped. Her doctor didn’t feel comfortable releasing her. There was so much more she needed to help Kate unpack.

On July 29th, they sat in a session discussing the whole Bree and Allen incident. Kate only wanted to focus on what Allen had done, but the doctor wanted to unpack why it all happened.

She sat across from Dr. Lewis with her arms folded, “As I said before, I was ill all the time. I didn’t have the energy for him. So, I was doing something for him. He just took it too far.”

The doctor looked over the top of her glasses as she wrote, “Did Allen ever express to you that he was unhappy? Unfulfilled, sexually?”

Kate chuckled, “Of course not. But I knew. I’ve been with him for five years. He’s incredible in bed.”

The doctor smiled, “You enjoyed sex with him before getting ill?”

Kate nodded, “I did.”

“Have you ever been with anyone else besides Allen during your marriage?”

She scoffed, “I told you all about Bree and the stuff in New Orleans. Allen and I both have had our little escapades.”

“And no one else?”

Kate huffed, “Why do you insist on asking me that?”

“It’s important for you to understand your part in how all this played out and why it occurred. You stated you were attracted to women.”

“Some. Yes.”

“You found the woman ... Bree attractive were you interested in perhaps—”

“Don’t be absurd. I did that for Allen.”

“Um-hm.” The doctor sighed, “Allen clearly is a good man and he won’t leave you. I believe he does love you.”

“And I love him.”

“Um-hmm,” she clicked her ink pen, “Look, there’s a difference between loving someone and just being with a person out of convenience. You have desires that Allen cannot fulfill. And he’s just sitting in this marriage dying to be loved the way he needs and wants to be loved.”

Kate stood angrily, “You make it sound as if he’s in prison or being held, hostage.”

Dr. Lewis stood, “We’re just talking Kate.”

“I’m done talking. My husband and I were fine before Bree came along and we will be fine.” She stormed out slamming the door behind her.


The morning was filled with school shopping for Jorian. They piled the last two bags of clothes into the back of Jorian’s car and headed to a pizza place for lunch. Jorian sat staring at the menu completely oblivious to the thoughts that had been running in Bree’s mind.

She left out a puff of air and he looked up and saw her pensive look, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah. Just. I was wondering, you know—”

“Wondering what?”

“Did mom or Sam ever talk to you about,” she motioned with her hand, “you know. You have a girlfriend now and I remember when I was that age—”

“Come on Bree.”

“I’m serious Jay. You are young—”

“I’m older than you were.”

“Yes. That’s true. But still. I’m not saying don’t do it. I’m only wondering if you understand the responsibility of the act.”

He nodded, “Yeah. She’s on birth control. We both want to be able to finish college before kids and stuff.”

Bree felt relieved, “Awesome.”

“Now can we order some food? Old worrywart.”

She laughed, “I have to worry. I’m not trying to become and grandma-aunt just yet.”

He chuckled, “What about you and Marcel?”

Bree shook her head, “Nada. We’re friends.”

Jorian chuckled, “No. Dude is not trying to be your friend and you know that.”

Bree grinned. She knew it to be true. Marcel had kissed her a few times. She told him she wasn’t ready for anything serious just yet. She wanted time to get Allen out of her system completely. She still thought about him daily and didn’t want to use Marcel to get over her hurt. She wanted it to be clean.

“I know Marcel still loves me. But—”

“What?”

“He has this dream of us building a life together here.”

‘What’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing. You know his job has him on the road a lot. Then there’s his mom that is not my biggest fan. Then—”

He sucked his teeth, “All I hear is a bunch of excuses. Stop doing that. Get out of your way. No regrets.”

“Look at you giving grown-up advice.”

“‘Cause I’m grown.”

“Is that so ... Mr. Frosted Flakes for breakfast.”

“Ah, come on you like them too. I saw you eating a bowl.”

After lunch, they went home. Bree was in her room lying in bed thinking about Allen. “I have to stop thinking about you,” tears formed in her eyes as thoughts paraded across her mind.


Allen had only worked half-day and went home early. He was in the shower. The water cascaded down his body. He thought about Bree. He wondered how she was. So many times, he wanted to call just to hear her voice but realized he needed to let her be.

He missed seeing her smile. He missed their talks. He missed how she would kiss his head and look into his eyes and smile with so much love. He thought about her dream of being with him in Florida, a nice house, big backyard, a couple of dogs, two kids, and a turtle. He chuckled. He turned off the water and paused as he stood with one hand on the wall and the other on his cock.

He missed being inside of her. He missed the feeling of her cunt wrapped around his shaft. He stroked rapidly until he unloaded. How he wished that load was deep inside of Bree. He would have loved to father a couple of children with her.

He heard a sound and quickly left the shower, threw on a pair of shorts, no shirt, and headed out to the living room. Kate was standing there, “Kate?”

She looked frazzled. “What were you doing?” she asked accusingly, “Is she in our bed?” She hurried toward him.

“Who?” he followed behind her to their bedroom. She searched, “I know you’re in here. Come out you bitch!”

He stared at her oddly, “What the hell are you doing?”

“I know you were fucking her.”

“Are you—”

“Insane? Say it!” She was all over the place after the session with Dr. Lewis. She couldn’t believe that woman suggested she was trapping Allen in a bad marriage.

“What are you even doing here?”

“I live here.”

“You know what I mean.”

“I was released. I’m done. Now, where is she?”

“Check under the bed.”

He watched as she looked under the bed. She stood up.

“Check the closet,” he added and waited for her to look.

“Why are you playing with me, Allen?”

She left their room and hurried out the patio door and went over to Bree’s house. Her eyes widened when she looked through the glass and saw the place was empty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.