Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

A week had gone by, and as much as Allen tried to stay away from Bree, he could not. They found ways to be together. They’d go to the park. They would have lunch and they’d meet at a hotel.

On July 3rd, Kate approached Allen as he sat in his office, “How long are we going to be like this?” she asked.

He looked up from his computer, “I don’t know.”

“My parents are having a cookout tomorrow for the fourth.”

He stared at her as if she had three heads. “So you want us to go to your parents’ and pretend as if everything is fine.”

“Things can be fine again—”

“Again? Things have not been fine.”

“I’m willing to admit ... asking you to sleep with Bree was wrong.”

He chuckled and nodded, “Yeah,” he said sarcastically.

“Damn it Allen. I’m trying. Could you just meet me halfway on this?”

“Fine, I’ll go with you. We’re only staying for a couple of hours.”

She smiled, “Thank you,” she said before walking off.

Allen grunted. He had already promised Bree that he’d go with her over to Nicole’s place. He hoped that a few hours with Kate at her parents would suffice and he’d get to Nicole’s house before nightfall.

Morning. Bree got up early for her workout. Once it was complete, she received a call from Ciara. She answered cheerfully, “Hey, how’s it going?”

“Good, things are good.”

There was something in her voice Bree detected. “Are you sure? Demetrius isn’t acting up?”

“Girl no, he’s been great. But, last week, he and Terrell got into it big time. It was a mess. He came to the house to tell me that he wasn’t giving me anything in the divorce and he got loud and crazy. Demetrius walked in just as he was about to swing on me. They fought throughout the living room. Demetrius choked him out. When he finally woke up, he could barely walk straight.”

“Sweet Lord. I went away for a few days and chaos ensued.”

“Girl. Now he’s talking crazy. I’m a cheater. Cheaters don’t deserve anything in a divorce.”

“And what about his trifling ass. He can have a stadium full of seats.”

“For real. I was just hoping you would support me if I needed statements from witnesses.”

“Of course.”

“I’ll be sending out invites to my baby shower; I hope you can make it.”

“I’ll be there.”

The call ended. Bree couldn’t believe what she had heard. Yet, it was bound to happen. She started her car and headed home.

When she arrived home, she prepared for a day with her friends. She looked good in her shorts and halter top. All she and Nicole had talked about was having drinks, and eating good food, and surprisingly, Bree was interested in trying double penetration with Allen and Steve.

Nicole told her about the experience and Bree wanted to see for herself or was Nicole just exaggerating. Her cellphone sounded. It was Allen. His voice sounded sad as he spoke, “Hey, um, I have this thing with Kate for a few hours, but I’ll be over later.”

“Oh, okay. Are you sure?”

“Yeah. I promise. It’s just a few hours.”

“Okay, babe. I’ll see you then.


Kate’s parents’ home was filled with family. Teenagers talked on cellphones, adults were out on the patio and Kate’s father was on the grill. He looked at Allen with a scowl.

Allen’s sentiment for him was bout the same. Her father often said rude things. Kate’s mother hugged them and invited them to food and drink.

The minutes ticked away. Allen looked at his watch. He had eaten and listened to enough stories. He was ready to go. He looked at Kate, “Are you ready?”

Her father chimed, “Why are you in such a hurry? We haven’t even done the fireworks.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.