Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

On the trip back to North Carolina, there was noticeable tension between the married couple. Once they made it home, Allen immediately retreated to their bedroom and began removing some of his belongings.

Kate looked on in shock, “So, what’s this?”

Allen continued to grab his items.

“So, we’re not going to even attempt—”

“Look, Kate, I can’t just pretend that all that has happened didn’t.”

“I thought we agreed what happened in New Orleans, stayed there. You certainly had fun too.”

Allen scoffed, “I did have fun. It was fun. But what I never did was lie. I’ve never lied to you. I was always true and I would have never cheated on you even though—”

Her face washed with sadness, “Even though what? Say it.”

“The last year was rough. You know it. We weren’t having sex like before and when we did it would end too quickly. I wasn’t satisfied, Kate. I just wasn’t.”

“I Know. That’s why I got you, Bree.”

“Is that why?”

“What does that mean?”

“You were already sleeping with another woman throughout our marriage.”

“It wasn’t all throughout ... it was an occasional meeting twice a year for God’s sake. Don’t be so melodramatic.”

“Melodramatic ... wow. I’m going to the guest bedroom.” He attempted to walk off, but she ran and stood in front of the bedroom door. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“We’re not done.”

“For now ... we are. I need a few days—”

Tears streamed down her face, “Allen ... I’m done with Judith and Yvette and everything. Please.”

He shook his head, “Just allow me time.”

She stepped aside. He opened the door just before he walked out, she said, “Just fucking admit it.”

He turned to her, “What?”

“You’ve fallen in love with her. That’s why you don’t want to give this shit up.”

Did he dare respond? He saw the panic and stress in her eyes, “As I said, give me time.”

She unleashed a series of soft punches on his chest, “Kate, calm down,” he insisted. He grabbed her wrists and held them.

“Look me in the eyes and just fucking say it.”

“I’m going into the guest bedroom,” he stated firmly before walking off with a gym bag full of his things.

After Allen put away his stuff, he went over to the bed and dropped down, “Geesh, fuck,” he said to himself. He wondered how did it ever come to that moment when he was contemplating if he had made a mistake getting married.

It was a whirlwind affair. He was intrigued by Kate’s intelligence and her love of people. He had to convince her to marry him. They had to deal with Kate’s father’s disapproval and even Allen’s mother thought it was a bad idea. She wanted grandchildren and knew Kate would most likely not be able to give Allen a child.

They did try for a couple of years, but it didn’t work out. He convinced himself he’d be okay without having any children. He loved Kate. He’d do anything for her.

He reached for his cellphone and called Bree, her sweet voice sounded and his heart melted, “What are you doing right now?” he asked as he lay back.

“I was just about to grab a snack and then head to bed.”

“Umm, take tomorrow off.”

“Um, maybe I can do that.”

“Come on, let’s go up to the mountains take some pictures, have some lunch just enjoy the scenery.”

“You’re very enticing Mr. Allen.”

“So, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Great let’s meet by the mall and I’ll drive.”

“Okay, babe.”

Allen laid back and smiled.

Kate paced back and forth along the side of her bed. “What was I thinking?” she asked herself out loud. When she first saw Bree, she couldn’t help but think how pretty she was. She was perfect. Much like Yvette. Women with unique beauty always caught her eye. Even more so when they had great personalities.

These were things Kate loved about Judith. Judith was a beautiful person with a beautiful soul. The moment they met, they hit it off. Society was stricter when she was coming into her sexuality and realizing what she wanted and liked.

Her parents were die-hard religious, especially her father. She had heard her father say some pretty nasty things about Gay people. How could she ever come out if he felt that way? She didn’t want to be hated, cut off, or disowned.

She took a deep breath, “No, I won’t lose. I will fix this.”

She lay in bed. Tears formed in her eyes. She would not lose her husband to the woman next door. She would not lose Allen to anyone.

When morning arrived, Kate sat up and groaned. The night was long and morning seemed like it wouldn’t arrive. Her eyes felt tired. She slowly rose to her feet and shuffled to the bathroom. After relieving herself, she looked in the mirror and took a deep breath, Allen would love breakfast before he heads to work, she thought.

She fixed herself up and headed downstairs. She saw Allen already dressed and about to head out, “Oh, you’re leaving?”

“Yes. I have some stuff to get caught up on.”

She nodded, “I was going to make you breakfast. Maybe we can do lunch. I’ll bring you something around noon.”

Quickly he responded, “No. I’ll be busy all day. I plan to just grab a sandwich from the cafeteria and eat it at my desk.”

“So, is it going to be like this?”

Deep sigh, “I asked you for time. Just give me some time.”

“How much?”

“I don’t know Kate. Five years perhaps.”

She frowned and watched as he left. The door shut. She grabbed a coffee cup from the counter and threw it down on the floor. Sure, it didn’t fix anything, but it felt good to break.

She called her mother, “Hey, are you busy?”

“No, what’s wrong?”

“Is dad there?”

“He’s going golfing in a few.”

“I’m on my way over.” She ended the call and then headed to her room to get dressed.


Bree headed to the mall, when she pulled into the parking lot, she parked on the far end away from most of the cars. Her phone sounded. She answered the video call from Nicole, “Where you going?” asked Nicole. She saw Bree in a tank top, her hair pulled up in a bun.

“I’m headed to the mountains with Allen.”

“Wait. What about Kate?”

“I suppose it’s okay,” Bree responded, but she didn’t want to think about it. She only wanted to spend time with Allen. “He’s pulling up now, I have to go.”

“Alright, sis.”

Bree got out of her car and walked over to Allen’s. They hugged and kissed immediately, “Can’t wait to spend the day with you.” He was still dressed in his business slacks and polo-style shirt. “I’ll change at the park,” he said as he opened the car door for Bree.

An hour later, they were at Hanging Rock State Park. Allen parked at the visitor’s center and then changed quickly before they headed out on a trail. Bree stood looking at the map, “Which one?”

“Let’s do Indian Creek to Hidden Falls. I would love to get some shots over there by the falls.”

Bree lifted her left eyebrow and he chuckled, “It won’t be that bad,” he said as he reached for a long wooden stick that lay on the ground, “Here you go,” he said as he handed her the stick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.