Sexing the Neighbor's Husband - Cover

Sexing the Neighbor's Husband

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Kate an older woman has been diagnosed with an auto-immune condition that has lowered her sex drive to nearly nothing. Her younger husband has always had an incredible sex drive. Kate enlists the help of her pretty new neighbor to help satisfy her husband. The three of them form a sweet bond until the one thing never imagined happens.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The shower ran nice warm water as Bree caressed her naked flesh with a scented body scrub. Kate walked in, “I hope you don’t mind. I figured we could save time if some of us showered together,” she said as she stepped inside.

Bree nodded, “It’s fine. We’ve seen each other naked enough times.”

“True,” she smiled.

Kate watched as Bree rubbed her tight body. She admired her curves. Bree turned and smiled, “You, okay?”

“I was just admiring your body. I can see why Allen can get enough of you. When you get older, things aren’t as tight as they used to be ... you can’t perform as long as you used to.”

“You still look amazing. Besides, when a man loves you that stuff doesn’t matter. Your body goes through changes. Sure, they’ll look because it catches their attention in the moment, but what keeps his attention is the mind and spirit. I like to think we’re women with substance.”

Kate nodded, “You’re right. We are.”

“Sorry about everyone thinking Allen and I are together. I try not to do any public displays of affection.”

Kate smirked, “It’s fine.”

“Are you into Yvette?”

“She’s gorgeous, but I don’t know. She lives here and I live in North Carolina.”

“Judith lived in Virginia, right?”

“Allen told you about that?”

“He mentioned it, didn’t go into detail, plus, I kind of sensed it from before.”

Kate thought about Judith at that moment. Her skin was soft and she always smelled so fragrant. She loved how they would sit and talk for hours about everything and nothing.

“You miss her, don’t you?”

“That part of my life is over.”

Bree nodded. She was about to turn off the shower, but Kate reached for her hand, “Not yet,” she said staring into her eyes. Kate stepped into her space until Bree was flush to the wall. Kate suckled her breasts as her hand made its way down to her pearl, “You like when I do this, don’t you?”

Bree hummed, “ummmm,” she hated to admit but Kate knew that magic spot. Her fingers pushed into her cunt and she worked rapidly massaging her entire clitoral wall and nerves, “Ahhh my God, fuck,” said Bree softly.

“Shhh, that’s it, there it is,” she said as she felt Bree release on her fingers. The chuckled.

“Geesh, how do you do that so fast?”

Kate smiled, “I’ve had plenty of practice. Let’s go get dressed.”

Kate and Bree went to the bedroom to put on the outfits Bree had laid out. She had this sexy black romper for Kate that would show off her legs.

“Oh my, do you think a woman my age could get away with something like this?”

Bree chuckled, “You’re 46, not 76, and besides, where what you want ‘cause that’s yo business.”

Kate laughed, “Okay.” She slipped into the garment and checked herself out in the mirror, “This does look nice. I haven’t worn anything like this in ages. Bree blow-dried Kate’s hair and did her makeup.

“You look fabulous,” Bree admitted smiling.

Kate watched as Bree put on an even sexier red romper that showed off her breasts and ass. “Wow, that looks amazing on you,” the door creaked open and they saw Nicole wearing a jean romper.

“Alright sexy bitches!”

They laughed. Kate touched Bree’s shoulder, “I’ll wait for you all downstairs. I have to make some calls.” She left the room.

Bree looked at Nicole who stared at her accusingly, “What?”

“Bitch I heard y’all in the shower.

“Shut up.”

“I’m just mad I didn’t get an invite.”

“You’re so crazy. It was just some innocent play.”

“Um-hmm. So now, you’re fucking your neighbor and her husband.”

Bree thought about it and chuckled, “I suppose I am. Wow. But Kate doesn’t like me like that. It’s just fun. I mean she was with you too and now, I think she likes Yvette.”

“There’s no doubt ... she wants some of Yvette.”

They laughed.

“She’s a cutie though.”

The drive to the spot was relatively easy. The club was tucked away and looked more like a house. Allen opened the door for everyone and they funneled inside immediately they saw Yvette wearing a pair of black & white checkerboard pants with a white silk spaghetti strapped blouse and some army boots.

She walked over to them, “Wow look at you ladies, sweet enough to eat.”

They laughed, “This is the spot. It’s privately owned by my friend. He has girls about five to ten girls that come out on different nights to dance, what’s your flavor, we can get a private room.”

Allen shrugged, “Um, I don’t know. I open.”

Steve said, “Me too. I like it all.”

Bree laughed, “We’re just here for moral support.”

Raunchy music played in the background as a group of women in hardly anything walked around the space. One was already on the pole working her magic. Yvette said, “Why don’t we go grab some drinks.” She walked off with Steve and Allen.

As the ladies stood watching a sexy big busted Latina dancing with her leg hooked around the pole, a man walked up on side of Bree. He was tall, dark-skinned, and had a scruffy beard. He wore sunglasses and a hat, “You looking good ma, you here with someone?”

Allen handed Bree a glass of wine, “Yes, she is,” Allen said.

“Oh, my bad partner, I didn’t know this was you.”

“It’s all good man.”

They shook hands and the guy walked off. Kate didn’t say a word. She simply looked on as Allen stood behind Bree hugging her. She was more concerned with spending time with the green-eyed angel.

Yvette led them to a private room that had two small tables with chairs and a love seat. There was a pole in the middle of the dimly lit room. R&B music played as a sexy red-haired vixen walked out wearing a faux leather bra and panty set.

Bree and Allen sat at one table drinking as they watched; Steve and Nicole were at the adjacent table. Kate sat on the love seat with Yvette.

The woman did all sorts of tricks. She held onto the pole with just her hands as her legs open wide into a split. They saw the remnants of her labia as they peered out of the panties. Bree laughed and nudged Allen.

He turned and kissed her cheek, “You’re going to do that for me?”

“I can do a split on your cock for sure.”

He grinned, “Can’t wait.”

He looked over at Steve and saw how he gawked. He found it funny. Steve wasn’t used to anything crazy. His bachelor party consisted of them having drinks at a sports bar because his then-wife said, “No strippers!”

Allen whispered, “Steve’s having a blast.” He looked back and noticed that Kate was gone. He figured she must have gone to the restroom. He waved at Yvette that was still sitting there enjoying the show.

After several drinks, Bree felt the urge to piss; she left to find a restroom. She opened a door and her eyes popped as she saw Kate pressed against a wall with Yvette tasting her creamy morsels, “Oh sorry, I thought this was—”

She hurried out of the room. She walked fast, and asked one of the ladies where the restroom was, she walked her to the restroom. Bree quickly removed her romper which left her nearly naked in the stall.

“Bree, I know what you must be thinking,” Kate’s voice sounded. Bree could see her through the slits in the stall.

“It’s not my business Kate.”

“We’re friends, right?”

“Yes,” Bree said as she flushed the toilet and left the stall. She began washing her hands, “we are friends, what’s going on with you?”

“What do you mean?”

“I thought you weren’t going to do anything with Yvette.”

“I didn’t plan on it. It’s just. I don’t know. You and Allen are having a good time, I just figured—”

“Yes, but did you talk to Allen about it?”

Kate sighed, “Not yet, but he’d be okay with it.”

“See,” Bree started to walk off, “I don’t like lying to him.”

“Come on Bree. I’m the one that set you up with Allen.”

Bree nodded, “I know.” Bree wanted badly to ask her. It was on the tip of her tongue, but she shook her head, “Just talk to him and be honest with yourself and him.”

Bree left. Kate shook her head, what did she mean? Be honest. Kate felt she was. They had vowed anything on the trip was a thumbs up, no questions asked. So, what if she was with Yvette. Allen was with Bree nearly every night.

Yvette found Kate in the restroom, “Is everything good?”

Kate nodded, “Yes.”

“Are you sure? I mean, she left out of the room like she was upset or shocked. They do know you’re—”

“Yes. Of course. They know I’m attracted to you and it’s mutual. Let’s get out of here.”

Yvette smiled, “Are you sure, what about your peeps?”

“They’ll be fine without a fifth wheel. You can drop me off in the morning.”

Bree returned to the private room and sat. Allen turned to her, then looked over his shoulder, “Did you see Kate?”

“Yeah, she was you know.”

Allen waited anxiously for her response, “Well, is she ready or?”

“I don’t think she’s ready. But she did say she’d talk to you herself.”

“About?”

Bree sighed, “I don’t think it’s my place to say anything.”

“Bree.”

“Fine. Fine. I think she might have possibly had an encounter with Yvette.”

Allen sighed.

“Are you upset?”

He stood up, “Let’s get out of here.” He motioned to Steve who was still enjoying the show then they all left.

Bree drove because the men were a little full. When they got back to their rental, Allen went to the kitchen and poured more glasses of moonshine, and passed them out.

Allen danced cheerfully around the living room with Bree, “My pretty flower, so precious in bloom.”

“Awe you’re so sweet.”

“Marry me.”

They laughed. Bree gave him a little push and walked away, “Don’t be silly Allen.”

He walked over and pulled her close, “Seriously, would you marry me?”

She sighed, “You’re already married.”

Steve stood up and walked over to them, placing his arms on their shoulders, “But would you marry him?” he said with slurred speech.

Bree laughed, “I would. I’d have all his babies.”

“Then ... it’s settled.”

“What’s settled,” she asked.

“Dearly people of the living room. As we gathered ourselves here for this man,” he pointed at Bree, “and this woman,” he pointed at Steve.

“I’m the woman. He’s the man.”

“Yeah sure. They promise to love and cherish and all that good stuff forever and ever amen.”

Bree laughed, “Girl, come get your man.”

“Babe, come sit down.”

“I have to do the annunciation.”

“I hereby announce you, man and wife.”

Allen kissed Bree, “I love you.”

She nodded, “I love you too.”

“You ready to go to bed?”

“Yes.”

They were about to head upstairs when Nicole stopped them, “Why y’all going upstairs?”

“Because we got stuff to do,” joked Bree.

“Stay down here and let’s have fun, we can blame it on the alcohol.”

They laughed.

Allen was down for it. He was so out of it. In the back of his mind, he was a little pissed that Kate ran off without talking to him first. He stripped in front of them. Bree smiled as she watched.

Nicole cheered, “Take it off!”

Steve removed his clothes too and the men stood stroking themselves as they watched the ladies drop the cute rompers they wore. Honey and Caramel, their bodies looked decadent and Steve couldn’t wait to partake in another wild night with both women.

Allen pressed his forehead onto Bree’s, “You’re so beautiful.”

She pressed her lips onto his while her hands caressed his back down to his ass. He chuckled, “I like when you grab my ass.”

“I know babe.”

Steve walked over and reached for Bree’s hand, “Let me borrow this beauty for a few minutes.”

Allen watched as Steve lay on the sofa. “Sit on my face,” Steve said to Bree. She mounted him while holding her big pretty breasts. She bit her lip as Steve tasted her. Allen kissed her mouth as Nicole went to her knees and tasted him.

Allen hummed as he felt Nicole’s mouth around his shaft. “Ssssss ahhhhh, mmmm,” he moaned in delight.

Bree teased him, “Can you handle it?”

“Um-hmm,” he replied.

She held up her right tit and he suckled her nipple as she rocked back and forth on Stave’s mouth, “Oooh, yes, yes, like that, “Kiss me, baby,” she whispered and he complied with her wish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.